It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Spirit came to me and delivered a message during service.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
when people say "soon" i take it as years to come, i do believe something's gonna happen and probably all humans are gonna die but soon for me means in about 100 years.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Man dude or dudette, That is kind of creepy.

but a good read none the less....peace

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by Greensage

We are the flock and we have not been forgotten;

No matter how much I try to take messages like the one in the OP seriously, statements like that just crack me up. How can you take seriously people who talk about themselves as "the flock" and never mind a 2000 years delay?
I think a mature attitude and a bit of logic would serve your cause much better than absurd, worn-out slogans.

Yeah, I guess I could have conjured up something more "snappy" to appeal to your better senses! Sorry man, face it we are Property and we are being given the greatest opportunity at Salvation! Get over the need for something other than quintessential, sorry no glam-fab for you! LOL

edit on 7/4/2011 by Greensage because: added a smiley

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
[color=gold]I have had a similar experience!! PLEASE READ THIS, it will CHANGE your LIFE!!

It was about 72 hours ago while I was laying down to go to sleep. Like usual, I said my prayers to my [color=gold]King of kings, and Lord of lords and messiah...

My prayer began as normal where I asked my King of kings, Lord of lords, the Most High, Just and Righteous--- Tooth-Fairy, to help me see visions of what is to come and to fill me with the Tooth-Fairy-holy-spirit!! PRAISE HIM.

Can I get an AMEN?!!

All of a sudden I was FILLED with the Tooth-Fairy's wonderful holy spirit!! WOW!!! The Tooth-Fairy spoke to me and told me to tell you all that Jesus wont come until AFTER Horus, Mythras, Chrishna, Zeus, and all the other PREDATED man-gods come FIRST since Jesus is just the copy of them!!

The Tooth-Fairy holy spirit also told me that He is the one and only savior and messiah of man, and that ONLY the Tooth-Fairy is the right man-god and that all others are the ANTI-TOOTH FAIRY!!!

These are my visions, BEHOLD, and know that the Tooth Fairy is the ONLY real god and that the Tooth-Fairy is coming soon!!!

PRAISE the Tooth-Fairy AMEN!!!

edit on 5-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte.

Personally, I believe to be here until the last 40 days, when God's wrath is poured out - He stated he would save his Children from HIS wrath, but what is to come is not His wrath at all.. it is a combination of men playing with powers and Satan influencing this world that will cause destruction across our world.. and when God has had enough, he will take his Children up, and unleash his anger on the evil in this world.

You are one of the very few who mention the power of Satan's influence, the actual one who rules this world through manipulations of let’s say gullible people with his angels or (demons) as most call them, anyway just wanted to say I'm glad to that someone see's the part of influence by Satan.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
PRAISE GOD.

And Praise God for your pastor's attitude and proper perspective and priorities.

Certainly more and more people are having such experiences and are given such messges.

Your msg rings true to my spirit. Thanks for sharing it.

Have you had any prophetic dreams?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Man dude or dudette, That is kind of creepy.

but a good read none the less....peace

Atlantis launches on the 7th July, we dont have long to wait to find out. And I'm male. This is just my opinion of course, but from everything I have seen, read, and felt (gut, intuition, whatever it is) I know something is going to happen this year.

But yes, Angels, Space men, Higher beings, all one and the same, and I am referring to Human-like higher beings, and do not think they are different from us, they are exactly the same only have perfected their spirituality and understanding of the Universe, God and The Creation a long long long long time ago.

p.s, Star a post if you enjoy it, not that I care, but some people will skim through pages and look at whatever has received a lot of stars.

Namaste mate (And yes, I'm Aussie)
edit on 5-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Unique to the idea of the observer is ones interpretation of the self outside of the self and how they understand it.

Try and pass that sentence through your head a few times and come back at me with an explanation.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Unfortunately the Wizard of Oz and Monty Pythons Flying Cirus(i.e the master race) wont be saving us anytime
soon,the Democracy experiment is ending death by 1000 cuts,the grid to enslave the planet is just about ready to be turned on.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Hehe, You would like everyone to think that wouldn't you.

No sir, I have complete and utter faith in what is coming, and in the God self, the truth that is within all of us.

Your opinion against the whole of this planet who have faith in their god.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I am one of the few individuals whose memory is not overwritten when they collapse timelines to avoid undesireable outcomes,yes they can bend time and space travel up and down the multiverse,hell I've even driven through fire and brimstone,I have been bedazzled and amazed at their high order black majic and occult powers and of course attacked by their psychotronic warfare crews and evil minions Ive had a decade on this earth very few ever experience its been a wild ride but the simple fact is advanced beings with high order technology and advanced occult powers aren't God,theres only one spiritual battle on this rock FREE WILL.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Only God knows when the date of the Rapture is, as stated in Matthew 24:36 - Jesus himself states that not the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, know when that hour is, but the Father in Heaven.

Personally, many believe the Rapture would take place before the Great Tribulation.. which I don't believe.

Personally, I believe to be here until the last 40 days, when God's wrath is poured out - He stated he would save his Children from HIS wrath, but what is to come is not His wrath at all.. it is a combination of men playing with powers and Satan influencing this world that will cause destruction across our world.. and when God has had enough, he will take his Children up, and unleash his anger on the evil in this world.

Actually, brother, the Great Tribulation happened a long time ago. Just go to the following links to learn the biblical truth about the Tribulation and the Rapture. www.remnantofgod.org... www.remnantofgod.org...

OP:don't worry what others say, brother. Those who try to scoff or mock, just don't realize they are only doing exactly as the Bible said people would be doing these days.

2 Peter 3:1-7(KJV)
1This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The Holy Spirit is indeed going to be moving a lot more in these last day. The Latter Rain is about to be poured out around the whole world. www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Agreed with your point about the Spiritual battle of free will. But that battle is no longer a battle. It is now a choice come the final time.

I also agree about the control of everyone. The Elite have this planned to a T. Or do they?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Yes they have planned it to a tee,half of this worlds management is evil,the other half are imbeciles in the end abject human stupidity will win out,their quest for world domination will be the most demented,comical but deadly dangerous game this galaxy has seen for a long time,but free will will win.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Great, your story hit me too, GOD is the greatest of all and nothing or no one can stand against him! This world has been overrun by Evil, and he will destroy all those who follow that evil.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Well, what I know is the benevolent beings, some call them Pleiadians, some call them Angels, have a current ROE (Rules Of Engagement) of only intercepting Nuclear ICBMs aimed at civilian populations. They cannot interfere anymore than this. This is what I have read.

I'm glad you have a positive outlook, because the initial impression you gave me was one of hopelessness.

Oh, and I never said these beings were God. God is God, The Creation is The Creation. God is one with the creation, We are one with God, therefore we are also one with The Creation.

American Indians seem to be the closest race to understanding this concept.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

O it isn't hopeless there are beings like the Egyptian God Khnum that are positively predisposed towards us but as another person on another website says,"if it expects or demands worship-IT ISNT DIVINE.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I never believed Harold Camping. his date formula was an arbitrary number that he assumed to be correct. the lord will come like a thief in the night.

the end times are here. its only a matter of time (and much sooner than you think) that the value of the dollar drops out of existence. this will lead directly to a one world monetary system (credits) and one world government (NWO).

as we speak, the US is turning its back on Israel, and their enemies are gathering to decimate them.

natural disasters are occurring at faster rate and increasing in intensity. and i don't blame it on the 24 news society we live in.

ever since i was a child, i've believed that Christ would return in my lifetime. i still go about my normal business and plan to live until i'm old and gray, but i am prepared for this world to end at anytime.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join