It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Spirit came to me and delivered a message during service.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well done you. Although the only praise you should be looking for is God's. But I offer this as encouragement.

If people will look in Revelation ch2 v10 , it tells the Church in Smyrna that will have to wait 10 days. This is code for 10 years. The Jewish Holy days of ten years started in 29th September 2008.
The Seals are God's way of separating those who will us and abuse others and willfully destroy the Earth and it's occupants. Ie He gave his 4 of His Spirit's horses, as vehicles for the destruction. (Zech 6v5).
This time is to also show those who are of the Barley harvest and the Wheat harvest. The Barley harvest is the Bride.
The Time of the Tribulation started after Jesus died. Look it up this is quite clear.

The Great Tribulation started at the First Seal.
Remember these tricks of the Enemy have been going on for a long time. (ie.Chemtrails started in 1973.) We are now being told of them via the Seals and the power to do these evil things has been allowed by God to act as a snare to the Enemy.

The first seal was opened on 20 Jan 2009 with Obama's Inauguration Day.
Second Seal was the manmade Swine flu and it's corrupt vaccine. 29 June 2009
Third Seal was Oct 2010 Wheat grain harvest is said to be significantly decreased due to the Tribe of Dan inflating prices and bioethanol as fuel.
Forth Seal was opened Nov 2010 as a combination of vaccinations, chemtrails/soil depletion, abductions/experiments and manmade plagues ie the E.coli outbreak.
Fifth Seal was opened 4th January 2011 where the Spirit of Death has attacked and killed many people since then. Not just Christians in Muslim countries but anyone who is weakened by the above.

The Sixth Seal may or may not be Elenin and the other two comets Honda and Levy. (There has actually been unaccounted days of darkness in the 1700s, ie no solar eclipses.)
I have photographic proof of a black hole to the west of OUR SOL and this has been the source of the days of darkness in the Exodus period and will be in the 3 days of darkness of the Shiloh eclipse, where the first of three rescues will happen.
I know this will occur as the Bride herself is stopping a lot of the Enemy's attacks from working. I know this for real as a tsunami was due to hit Hawaii after the Chilean Earthquake, I prayed and others too, and 'Hawaii missed a bullet' was the headlines. The tsunami started as over 100 feet. Resistance is NOT futile!

So those who say they will be glad the Bride and the Christians are going, you don't know what you are getting into. Better start learning to stop rain and make rain.

The Day of God's wrath, (which is 7 years) are for those who are killing the Earth and it's occupants. (An extra 2 million in USA, for the same time period last year, have died already.)
The Bride will not go through the great Day of God's wrath which starts at Rev 6v17.

The Psalms code only mentions the word 'darkness' in Psalm 112 which correlates to the year 2012. The comet Elenin has been delayed 90 days and that is why TPTB are panicking, it is obviously under control-yeah God's via Apollo.
The day and time will not be known as electricity won't work and the sun will not give her shadow, so you literally won't know the time or what day. This means it could be anytime. Not just Feast of Trumpets.
The second rescue will be half way through the 7 years and will again be 3 days of darkness and this will be the last trumpet.
Those who are left, life will be really tough. Don't wait till the last moment, Satan has something coming that may take away your free will, to be able to choose.

I've been researching this since I was a teenager; now decades and I have the Bible to back up my statements. But it is too many to go into now.

But read 'Aliens and the Antichrist' PDF I don't agree with everything but this is very close to what will be coming. Read Book of Jasher too as this explains what the 'stars of the sky dropping like unripe figs' is pertaining to. Each time a demon is shoved out of the Mid Heaven, it looks like a shooting star. As the Bride goes Satan and his army is thrown to Earth and it will look like shooting stars.

God bless.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

To answer your question, it is a still quiet voice, not an audible one as you and I know audible.

And I must say, after 30+ years of following The Way, I am still very insecure in my ability to hear His voice.

I also have heard many a Christians say they have Heard the voice of the spirit, and then went and made some pretty devastating decisions based on a voice other than the Holy Spirit.

It takes a life laid down, and a goodly chunk of years to hear his voice in a rightly manner.

I hope that answers your questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timepolarity

There is that parable that Jesus told about the guy who hires workers, some in the morning, some at midday and some in the late afternoon. When they all come in, he gives them all the same wages. The ones that worked all day in the sun complain that they didn't get more than the people who came in right at the end of the shift. So this might lead one to think you could just repent at the last moment and be saved.

In the book of Revelation however, there are a couple of things that would make me think that it isn't a good strategy at the very end. In Revelation 22:11 for example it says let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong, etc.

In 2 Thessalonian 2:11 in the context of the end times it says "For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." (NIV)

So I'd say based on this that it would be a bad strategy to wait until the very end. What will happen at the end is that people's hearts will be so hardened that they will not believe and change even as God brings about all the events of the end. It's also just a fact that the older you get the more cynical you can become and the more set in your ways. I'm sure it can get to the point where you couldn't change your heart even if you wanted to. People can become calloused and I am certain I have heard some people say that even if God came and spoke to them personally and showed them all his glory that they wouldn't worship him. They actually don't like God, maybe even hate him.

I suspect this is all very much why we are urged over and over again in the Bible to be prepared and to watch and pray and not make a shipwreck of our faith. There's a real danger of being hardened by sin's deceitfulness as mentioned at length in the book of Hebrews.
edit on 5-7-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingkitty

Keen insight, but do not expect too many stars when you whip out this kind of reality.

You are more likely to get a few of these
, and yes, probably from a brother or sister or two.

Good post.
edit on 5-7-2011 by radpetey because: I am period challenged

edit on 5-7-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

The passage doesn't mean that. I know there are many interpretations, but since I started praying, and asking for Father and Yeshua to send me the Spirit of Peace and Love, and to everyone, and to help turn every negative thought into positive, to guide me nearly every, passages often leap out and their meaning. The Light code meaning, in the duality there is often at least 2, even more.

To me what we're talking about here, relates both to the Prodigal Son and to Yeshua saying, "the first shall be last, and the last first."

Matthew 20.

There are many ways of interpreting this. If children wish to fight about who is going to be most rewarded, they have missed something in the message.

We're here to serve the children, when we start to remember who we are, remember home a bit even, when we start to seek, and take responsibility for all the wrongs in our lives even those not our fault, simply seek to make ammends, seek to be the peacemaker, and seek to serve others, not be served. This means we're striving to grow up, to be like parents to the children., without demeaning anyone in actually treating anyone like a child, it just means we are striving to walk in Yeshua's footsteps and the Family's footsteps, or Father/Mother's footsteps, Prime Creator. To be as They are, the Good Family, True Higher Ups and Adults, who serve the children.

Those who are first in waking up and awareness, will go to the back of the line, or rather, not the front. They will assist the late comers, nudge them to awareness if they can, to chosing Love, faith in Love and Goodness, and its not about one religion, no matter what others say. They will try to help the others go home first, try to help others. Like a teacher in a fire, at the back of the lineup. The first shall be last. No regrets, no jealously, no wanting a bigger reward, service to others.

Being Good For The Sake Of Being Good.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Say what!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

"The Light code meaning". Sorry, I have no idea what you are on about. I don't go for personal hidden codes in the Bible.

What the OP posted about the time being near is not a secret and has been well known to Christians since it was written in the Bible 2000 years ago. No light code required.

I think the parable is clearly about workers in the kingdom. Some will work hard and give up quantitatively more. Others, like the thief on the cross, will enter the kingdom at the last hour of the day. But both will receive the same reward of eternal life. It shows that the gift is from God, not because of how hard we work. What puts you first in this world puts you last in the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
reply to post by timepolarity

In the book of Revelation however, there are a couple of things that would make me think that it isn't a good strategy at the very end. In Revelation 22:11 for example it says let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong, etc.

But don't you all say that these ARE the end times? So it's already the very end isn't it? So why bother trying to tell people to repent if it's already too late?

In 2 Thessalonian 2:11 in the context of the end times it says "For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." (NIV)

So that dork in the sky sends us a delusion of his own making and condemns us because we fall for it? And we're supposed to worship this guy? Please

So I'd say based on this that it would be a bad strategy to wait until the very end.

When exactly is the 'very end' because as far as I can tell the 'very end' has been going on for thousands of years.

What will happen at the end is that people's hearts will be so hardened that they will not believe and change even as God brings about all the events of the end. It's also just a fact that the older you get the more cynical you can become and the more set in your ways. I'm sure it can get to the point where you couldn't change your heart even if you wanted to. People can become calloused and I am certain I have heard some people say that even if God came and spoke to them personally and showed them all his glory that they wouldn't worship him. They actually don't like God, maybe even hate him.

What exactly is there to like about a tyrannical, ego maniac that has apparently wiped out entire swathes of people, wants us to worship him or he'll grill us over hot coals, never question him and invents sin himself but places the blame on us for falling for it.

What he deserves is a galactic wedgie.

I suspect this is all very much why we are urged over and over again in the Bible to be prepared and to watch and pray and not make a shipwreck of our faith. There's a real danger of being hardened by sin's deceitfulness as mentioned at length in the book of Hebrews

Be prepared be prepared be prepared. That's all you guys ever say but nothing EVER happens. Nothing has EVER happened and nothing will happen. Whether the human race destroys or saves itself has nothing to do with a spook in the sky. It will happen only because of our own actions and decisions.

We're more likely to die at the hands of eight legged cupcakes from outer space than by the wrath of a so called 'loving god'

Hail Satan lol

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timepolarity

First, allow me to address your comments on scripture. You are correct that there is no limit on the amount of forgiveness, but you cannot receive this forgiveness without faith through grace. Believing only at the time of judgement is no different than the faith of the demons:

"You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!". James, 2:19

The concept of lucifer is that, basically, he is unapologetic
better to rule in hell and all that...
But here is the thing, the demons, the fallen angels, etc...they are there out of choice. Gods forgiveness knows no bounds, period.

What that means is that its boundless, and you can't then set boundries on something that is boundless..its illogical and small human thinking
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that (to quote the famous philosopher, meat loaf)

So ya, its a choice and its a continued choice for all things to be in hell, be it a demon, a fallen angel, or even the man himself.

Regarding the mind being just computation - yes, if you remove the brain you die, and damaging it can change your personality. But if you remove the heart of a man he will die and if you lock a man in a box and feed him through a hole for a month his personality will change also.

Point being, your brain houses your personality, your ego, you.
Yes, trama will change a person's outlook, but thats conditional changes...theoretically, if the brain was not really important in regards to personality, a smashing of your noggen wouldn't automatically alter your personality...yet it does, showing that your entire sense of self is located in that mass in the various regions.

If you remove the personality, sense of self, etc...what is a "soul"? some sort of mindless drone? unconscious energy?

The idea that we are just complex machines is an absurd reduction based purely on the belief that there is no creator.

Its not a belief in no creator, that doesn't come into play...its a discovery of what makes us, us. If various parts of the brain are proven to control various aspects of your personality, its not suddenly finding proof of no god, its finding proof that regions control personality...no more, no less...its theists that hate the context of this research because they believe they are just ghosts in a machine that doesn't actually require the machine to do anything because their soul will shine through somehow.

There is simply no evidence that shows this.

There is no evidence of what? no god? there is also no evidence that rainbow colored unicorns don't live in the center of neptune either...what does that mean? nothing..it means nothing, stop reading stuff into it. if there is no proof of some supernatural thing not existing, doesn't default it to existing.

While I can't prove to anyone that God exists, I believe my faith in this comes from a source greater than any man, whereas faith in an understanding of consciousness that you know comes from men seems like much shakier ground.

Can you prove without a doubt a fruit fly has consciousness? an ant? a person? a advanced alien? etc...what is consciousness? is it the ability to ponder death? the ability to make doritos? its a philosophical mindgame that demands, through our ego, that somehow we are special and nothing else is.
Yet sci-fi has fun making senarios of some incredibly advanced space race comes here and swats us like a mosquito because we are so trivial and inconsequencial...clearly we have no consciousness, just some machines digging the earth up to make houses and eating the resources on the earth like a virus
We stuff rotten plants in the back of rocks and use some fire to propel us along, even did that to reach space..

Again, insects

Yet a deity, that created a mind bogglingly vast universe cares and cries if little jimmy thinks of little sara naked..like somehow that is far more critical than creating entire galaxys.

The deity of the sumerian religions rehashed are tiny deitys, silly humanistic mythos of a ghost wizard that will blast you with his super powers if you annoy him with your thoughts or actions

hogwash.

In science we trust...science is simply a way of uncovering knowledge...so, knowledge gains my trust...to know is far better than to hope.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you for your message. I hope we will be caught up very soon.

I believe the Spirit gave you that message not just for you to share with your church members but mostly to post on ATS. In this day and age it is impossible to envision what will unfold but your message renews the strength in our hope. It never hurts and it always helps.

Even though the actual word 'rapture' does not appear in the Bible, descriptions of it exist. (KJV) 1 Corinthians 15:52: "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

(KJV) 1 Thessalonians 4:17: "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Are you really Micheal Moore in a bloated Shmegal costume( Precious)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Dare I say that something has already happened. Yes, we wait for the return of Jesus. But that is because of what already happened.

Anyhow, it says that in the last days scoffers will come saying where is this coming of which he spoke, everything continues on as it always has, etc.

Your questions about how he can judge us if we are bound to sin are answered pretty carefully in the book of Romans. The same book also explains that it is meant to sound foolish. It'd be off topic to answer each of your complaints. But it is basically this. He binds us over to sin so that he can have mercy on us. If it sounds meglomaniacal then consider the alternatives.

Regarding whether you can repent in the end times, of course you can. Why else would the command have been given to send the good news out! Why else would Jesus have gone around preaching "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand". The strong delusion is sent to those who are hardened in rebellion. But it won't deceive the elect (those who do repent). It actually talks about the days being shortened for the sake of the elect. But it should be equally clear that the last days are an *opportunity* to repent.

You surely aren't arguing for a world in which there is instant justice and no opportunity to repent. That really would be a tyrannical god. This point is made in 2 Peter 3, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Are you really Micheal Moore in a bloated Shmegal costume( Precious)

Actually it's me Joseph. I'm here out of spite because that guy you talk about knocked up my wife when I wasn't looking

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Dare I say that something has already happened. Yes, we wait for the return of Jesus. But that is because of what already happened.

Ok so what has already happened? Be specific please. No vague mumbo jumbo. I really want to know.

Anyhow, it says that in the last days scoffers will come saying where is this coming of which he spoke, everything continues on as it always has, etc.

I remember Harold Camping citing the same thing and he ended up with egg on his face just like the hundreds and thousands of people who came before him.

Your questions about how he can judge us if we are bound to sin are answered pretty carefully in the book of Romans. The same book also explains that it is meant to sound foolish. It'd be off topic to answer each of your complaints. But it is basically this. He binds us over to sin so that he can have mercy on us. If it sounds meglomaniacal then consider the alternatives.

The alternative is walking away and flipping him the finger.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

we are His tools and it is not our place to question why the maker does what he does.

What intelligent father would not want his children to question so they could learn? Question everything! God is not looking for mindless robots, or blind believers, he wants people that can think for themselves so they can one day grow up to be like thier father.

What you experienced was mainly for you it is what is supposed to happen to you within. Luke 17...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The same book also explains that it is meant to sound foolish. It'd be off topic to answer each of your complaints. But it is basically this. He binds us over to sin so that he can have mercy on us.

Ok seriously this is why I'm so glad I left all the tripe in that book behind. How does what you just typed make any sort of rational sense? Oh yeah it's MEANT to sound foolish. What a great way to cover all the bases. I'm just astounded that millions of people fall for this grand deception (*hint hint*)

If it sounds meglomaniacal then consider the alternatives.

Yes it not only sounds megalomaniacal but also utterly bat sh*t insane.

Regarding whether you can repent in the end times, of course you can. Why else would the command have been given to send the good news out! Why else would Jesus have gone around preaching "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand". The strong delusion is sent to those who are hardened in rebellion. But it won't deceive the elect (those who do repent). It actually talks about the days being shortened for the sake of the elect. But it should be equally clear that the last days are an *opportunity* to repent.

But didn't you say it's not a good idea to wait till the very end to repent? But now it's also an *opportunity* to repent? Well which is it since you believe that this is the very end?

You surely aren't arguing for a world in which there is instant justice and no opportunity to repent.

Yes I am. I'm all for a world where murderers, rapists, child molestors, corrupt politicians, corrupt religious leaders and corrupt bankers are locked up in box and sunk to the bottom of the sea. Asking these people to repent is like asking a cow to learn Calculus.

That really would be a tyrannical god. This point is made in 2 Peter 3, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

Like I said before. Screw his 'patience' and his 'message of repentence' and his so called 'mercy'. He should be in that box at the bottom of the ocean with the rest of them.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

we are His tools and it is not our place to question why the maker does what he does.

What intelligent father would not want his children to question so they could learn? Question everything! God is not looking for mindless robots, or blind believers, he wants people that can think for themselves so they can one day grow up to be like thier father.

What you experienced was mainly for you it is what is supposed to happen to you within. Luke 17...

This is like an episode of Maximum Exposure

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What has already happened? Jesus came and died on the cross and rose again from the dead. He then sent his Holy Spirit. That already happened.

As for Harold Camping, he's a nutter. The Bible is very clear that no one knows the day or the hour. Mainstream Christians did not go out saying Camping was right. Indeed, many went out saying he was wrong, and they had very specific evidence to back it up too. Camping was already wrong about it once before.

He's precisely the sort of guy the Bible warns us about. He is one of those people that say Christians should flee their churches. On the contrary the Bible says not to forsake the meeting together of Christians and that we know that people who decide to up and leave were never part of us in the first place.

You'd be deluding yourself if you thought Camping was a good reason to write off Christians. He thinks he's getting some super special personal revelation of the truth only available to him and his followers and no one else. I don't do personal secret versions and interpretations of God's gift of grace to the whole world.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

A world in probation cannot be any other way.

It's meant to be foolishness to the world but it is wisdom to those who accept it. Why? Because the world wants it to be about fame, money, greed, power, good looks, soppy romantic love and all those other things people want to sell you, or about some secret knowledge only the "enlightened" who join secret societies know or about a long list of good deeds you have racked up to earn your place or how religious and pious you act. God wants it to be about his free gift to the whole world, not something you get on account of something you are or have or have done!

As for repentance in the "very" last days, as you insist it be put (I used the phrase "very end", meaning after the last days, when Jesus actually returns). I said it would be a foolish strategy to leave it until the very end to repent. I did not say you could not repent in the "last days". The reason it would be foolish to leave it until then is because you may just find yourself hardened in your rebellion as described in the verses I quoted. You might be fooled by the false signs and wonders that are supposed to happen towards the end. You might fall for the strong delusion. The only way you can hope to guard against that is through faith itself. That kind of rules out not repenting.

The point is that it is those who are hardened in their rebellion who will not repent.

Maybe you are exemplifying what I was warning that guy about? If you keep rejecting God whilst you can repent, you may get to the point where you actually hate God. So even if you stood right before him you wouldn't *want* to serve him. This is what I mean by being hardened. You are hardened in your resolve against God. What good is it to leave it until then to repent? You won't do it anyway! Of course the end didn't come yet, as you pointed out. So it looks like you still have time to change your mind if you ever decide you want to. The alternative seems pretty obvious.

edit on 6-7-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yesterday started as any normal day at church, we walk around and greet eachother and the visitors after being separated for a week, followed by worship. On many a given sunday i can feel the Holy Spirit move through our church, but yesterday it was so very very strong. The songs came and with each passing minute i began to feel more and more the wonder/glory/awe/joy erupt and wash over me and i tried to hold onto it once our pastors' sermon began, the whole while i was trembling with exertion trying to contain the Holy Spirit's message until i could hold on no more and i began to testify before the church. The message was "the Lord has NOT forgotten us, he is coming right now, we WILL be rescued, make way, make way for the King is coming!" The message was so urgent and desperate i felt as though it was a warning for us to hold fast and be ready, and i immediately hit my knees and knelt in front of the altar, i felt as though i was indeed in the presence of our King, and all i wanted to do was kneel down and never get up.

Afterwards when service was ending i talked to my pastor and described to him what i was feeling, of the joy and awe, of feeling like i was in the presence of Jesus himself in all his Glory, that while trying to hold onto the message i could feel my spirit battling my body during worhip and the summon, my spirit was literally catching a glimpse of heaven and it was the most wonderful feeling in the universe. I felt like a star had burst into life inside me and i began to get hotter and hotter on the outside, the Holy Fire felt like i was being consumed and if i held onto his message any longer i thought i would burst into flames. At the end i was left feeling drained, like i had just took on a wrestling match with someone 10 times my size and 10 times my weight, and my pastor told me when the Holy Spirit comes to go ahead and surrender, even if it is during service, for the message it gives is more important than his because its coming from the Lord himself.

Be ready, it will not be much longer, our Lord's day draws near, in our lifetimes. Have courage and hold fast, soon we can go home!

Unless other people in the world have received the same message then I don't believe that your experience should be given any serious thought, but thanks for sharing it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join