It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ATS went down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Gemwolf

Of course their going to say it was technical

Ive yold you all why it happened and if you dont believe me thats ur loss, youll all be sorry when your forced to mate with lizards and snakes while little grey men watch

I would appreciate it if you didn't post my favorite fetishes like this.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayedd

Are you serious

The murder was all over the news!!!!! You may have missed it as like I said they actually reported it as a suicide.

Do you think Im going to put my family and me in any peril by looking into his death more than I have to satisfy your curiousity? I dont think so.

try being a bit more open minded and actually hear what Im saying, A bunch of perverted aliens are on the way to violate you with your governments prior knowledge and approval!!!!!!!!!

This is about to happen and your worried about looking at police forensic reports

Get your priorities straight mate!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

They have the Govs.approuval
USDA Prime...We are on the menue

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Because this is in jokes and puns...I feel confident asking this question:

Am I the only one that wears my tinfoil hat to bed...I don't want to be without it while I am sleeping and I am curious if I am the only one who suspects "them" of being able to control and read my mind while I sleep if I am without my tinfoil hat?

I know it doesn't have anything to do with ATS going down...but I am trying to explain to my wife why it is necessary to have it on at all times...including shower time...and she just does not get it.

Thanks for the help with this...as I am desperate!

Note: The above was written out of pure boredom and curiosity...and none of it should be taken seriously...unless you want to answer!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I spose the real question is why is an intelligent informed man like yourself still with your wife???
She is blantantly being controlled and wants you to get your hat off so they can take over your mind as well!!!!

Leave her ASAP!!!!! dont even tell her your leaving just RUN THE FECK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s its actually a myth that you need the hat in the shower, the running water dissipates the radio waves (scientifically proven people)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh man...that made me laugh so hard tears are rolling out of my eyes...thank you for that one!

I am holding on to the hope that she too will come to see the power contained in the mind of the ones with the tinfoil hats...someday she will come around I am sure...provided it is not too late and her mind has been programmed beyond recovery.

Very interesting about not having to wear it in the shower...I will not relay that information to my wife...as I enjoy the hat in the shower as much as I do at anytime...there is a comfort in knowing I am never without it! That information will remain a secret from her...well at least until she converts and I am able to explain the deep longing desire to not be parted from my foil hat!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Oh man...that made me laugh so hard tears are rolling out of my eyes...thank you for that one!

I am holding on to the hope that she too will come to see the power contained in the mind of the ones with the tinfoil hats...someday she will come around I am sure...provided it is not too late and her mind has been programmed beyond recovery.

Very interesting about not having to wear it in the shower...I will not relay that information to my wife...as I enjoy the hat in the shower as much as I do at anytime...there is a comfort in knowing I am never without it! That information will remain a secret from her...well at least until she converts and I am able to explain the deep longing desire to not be parted from my foil hat!

To be free in your home paint the outside of the house with lead based paint paint the roof from the inside so no one will know ..then you will be free Go and find one of the old style alumunum hard hats used in construction work polish it up and wear this Super Duty hat where ever you go outside .

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

..then you will be free Go and find one of the old style aluminum hard hats used in construction work polish it up and wear this Super Duty hat where ever you go outside .

Funny you mention the super duty construction aluminum hat...I have many different styles of tinfoil hats...but the aluminum does not fair as well to the ultra-subsonic frequency that "they" are using now days.

Only by using the reflective baking grade tinfoil is one certain of safety...I recommend the heavy duty aluminum foil as it resists tears better and is not subject to so many manufacturing defects (such as pinholes...as they are enough to allow a breach in the neuro-transmissions of my brain)...regardless...while the aluminum construction hard hat may be more fashionable...it is definitely not as safe..and I would not recommend it outdoors.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Painting the outside of the house doesnt work, interesting fact about tin foil hats is they dont actually repel or kill the rdio waves they just make them fuzzy for awhile when they pass through them so your brain is protected.
After travelling about 2 ft from the foil the radio waves reassert themselves and are harmfull once more.
S basically any foil you have thats more than 1 ft from your brain is pretty pointless.

Anyway check out this informative thread right here on ATS about tin foil hats

Tin foil hats

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh how funny...thanks for the link...you are a featured item in that thread.

I guess it's time to move the jokes over there huh?

Oh well...it was fun...thanks for letting me play!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

LOL yeah that thread somehow slipped by me but the OP let me know I got a mention

Anytime dude, Im always up for a bit of a fun with people who dont take life too serious

P.s good luck gettin away from the wifey

edit on 4-7-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The funniest thing about this thread is the people that have taken it so seriously.
Commenting on a thread and calling bs before checking which forum it is in makes you look a little...... silly

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

LMAO

tell me about it

I nearly broke character and said " ARE U F'ING SERIOUS"

But I got a huge laugh out of it so cant complain

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

LMAO

tell me about it

I nearly broke character and said " ARE U F'ING SERIOUS"

But I got a huge laugh out of it so cant complain
I f you cant have some fun lifes a drag..Thanks for letting me play.I like my shiney aluminum hard hat.I now have to wear a plastic one tho ( OSHA ) due to electrocution hazzard..I wonder was this a plot ?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm irritated but not surprised by the number of responses from ATSers with sticks up their a** who take everything so seriously.
edit on 4-7-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Funny thread guys, I even laughed aloud a few times

Fantastic performances all round *claps*

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

A really great thread,thank-you for the laugh,I needed it!
I didn't know anything about ATS being down for awhile.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I love the way that it showed Suited Men, and that they were based in Langley, VA....Where's the CIA based again?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The funniest thing about this thread is the people that have taken it so seriously. Commenting on a thread and calling bs before checking which forum it is in makes you look a little...... silly

Well, when i made my comment, this thread was posted in the Conspiracy forum, not the jokes forum, and with the type of people posting on here, it is bound to be taken seriously. However a mod moved it to the jokes forum.

vvv

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
My response to a forum thread about ATS being a CIA front would have posted but mysteriously the downtime occurred. I should be laughing now, right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join