It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ATS went down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Sorry mate but Im the special one here!!!!

The site went down because of ME!!!!!!!!!!

end of discussion

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
My response to a forum thread about ATS being a CIA front would have posted but mysteriously the downtime occurred. I should be laughing now, right?

Did you see what it said?

It showed suited men and that they were based in Langley VA, is that in itself meant to be a joke by ATS to us?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I noticed their offline page looked a lot like the Anon guy

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by ScorpioRising

LMAO

tell me about it

I nearly broke character and said " ARE U F'ING SERIOUS"

But I got a huge laugh out of it so cant complain

Okay, after you did break character it was obvious what you were doing. In defense of everyone who took you seriously...

There are some seriously deranged people on this site, and I've seen crazier posts than this that were SERIOUS.

I have no idea who you are in real life (though I'm really curious if you live in the same country as me after one of your other posts) - so how am I to know you are joking, and didn't just forget to refill your meds??

What you're really doing is not mocking those of us who took you seriously, but rather those who take these ideas seriously. But I will mock them, too, until a 7-foot lizard shows up to make me his sex slave, so I guess I can't judge.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Hey Dude,

LOL sorry its hard to convey sarcasm and dry humour via text. I tried to make it so outlandish that it would be obvious but I know what you mean about the site.

Ive responded to so many threads saying stuff like "LMAO hilarious mate, thanks I needed the laugh. S&F" thinking they were a piss take like this one and then later find out they were serious

No harm done dude

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join