It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's get specific, why is Glenn Beck a foaming at the mouth fearmongering baby-eating liar/racist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

All that Information he put out in the four and a half minutes and the only thing they could hit him on is the fact he misspoke. True the book is not dedicated to Lucifer, he only got an acknowledgement. Yeah you got me there

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28

All that Information he put out in the four and a half minutes and the only thing they could hit him on is the fact he misspoke. True the book is not dedicated to Lucifer, he only got an acknowledgement. Yeah you got me there

There are more lies than that in that clip but the topic being addressed was this specific claim. I supplied you thousands of lies Glenn Beck told and out of all of those all you could do was try to say one lie was a miss-speak?
I will take my 4 minutes over your pages and pages and pages any day.

There are tons of lies on in that link. One was that the book was dedicated to Lucifer.

You responded by claiming he never said that.

The website says Beck said its dedicated to Lucifer but he what he said was the book gives an acknowledgment to Lucifer, which it does.

And you were wrong. He explicitly says that as you can see in the 4 minute clip accompanying the article explaining it. Your defense was either way wrong or a blatant lie as shown here.

Originally posted by Kitilani
watch the clip of beck say the following words

"You know who this book is dedicated to? Right here. The first radical known to man to rebel against the establishment and did it so effectively he won his own kingdom. Lucifer."

So out of all those lies, you picked one, lied about it, and are wrong. Good show!

If this was such weak evidence that Glenn Beck lies, I am more than curious why it was the only one you tried to refute. Swinging at the low fruit? Shame to miss still no?
edit on 3-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The 50 worst things Glen Beck Said on Fox News...
50 Worst Things...

Pretty much case closed.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Because he's white, because he's on fox news, because he's a lunatic.

He's definitely a racist, a liar, a fear-monger, and I have seen him foam at the mouth at times. Never seen him eat a baby, but it's highly likely.

I watched his last 2 episodes, the last one was so racist it was unbelievable. Glenn Beck hates Muslims and Arabs. And then he tells his viewers to "support Israel no matter what." Note, the quote isn't what makes him racist, it's just what he said after a long monologue hating on Muslims and Arabs.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't like him because he's got a big mouth and because it always seems like he's trying to start something.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Anyone that's ever watched Glenn's show should see he's only an actor. I will say there have been some things he's talked about that got me thinking, but overall it's obvious he's really stuck on himself. I watched a few times a week up until he got on the god and unconditional support for Israel kick. After that he wasn't even entertaining anymore.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It's funny to me that most of ya'll claim to want people to wake up to the corruption, (and yes fox is guilty) and when somebody (Beck) comes along, trying to dumb it down so the average dummy can understand, ya'll blast them. If you would do as he says, Don't believe anything, take nothing at face value, do your own research, BUT MAINLY WAKE THE HELL UP DUMBARSES. jeebus, he even tried using chalkboards for the REAL dummies....guess that is too much for some of our " critical thinkers" Deny Ignorance indeed. Attack the one dummy who actually tried

ETA.. this is the only way I could effectively get my point across, and as such is not a personal attack against anyone...I, unlike some on this site, actually value all opinions
edit on 4-7-2011 by rbnhd76 because: Explained above

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Probably the only thing funnier than you taking one lie out of thousands, defending it, and failing is that the entire time Janky Red has just been posting Glenn Beck lie after Glenn Beck lie and no one has even challenged him.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

He has said, plenty of times, there is a globalist conspiracy. Even said things about multinational corps. That's one reason why I am always so confused about the vitriolic hate on here. The man talks about NWO all the freaking time
reply to post by Mr Headshot

But again my thing is he will turn around and joke about it. And okay I didn;t wanan use this but the fema camp thing. Do you remember when he did his whole debunking of it? He went to places that were talked about being fema camps, from 15 years ago!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

I dont know about the rest but for me I can;t have something explained to me in a dumb format I can;t learn that way. Example my friend tried to get me into quantum physics and had me watcht this thing on you tube with this cartoon thing. I could not full get into it because it seemed silly even though they were really talking baout what quantum physics is and what not. I just could not get into it because of the formatit was presented in.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

He's a comedian. His radio show is mostly comedy with some news. People like to laugh, it doesn't bother me.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Seriously, everyone seems to say the exact same things about him but somehow I fail to see or hear any of it.

He's said some things I disagree with, and sometimes the God talk gets overbearing but nothing that would make me start telling everyone he is a messenger of the jewsatan or anything.

So, without the crummy soundbites everybody has heard a thousand times and without bringing up the photoshoot where he made fun of himself by fake crying, why do you hate the guy so much, specifically?
Hey OP, they hate him because he tells the truth. Try telling the truth to everyone you know and see how many friends you have left. Reminds me of that Jim Carey movie, I can't remember the name.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Liar Liar

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join