It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion at the nuclear plant in France ..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
"In the southern French nuclear plant Tricastin, French media reports of an explosion."

"On the grounds of the southern French nuclear plant Tricastin, there have been media reports of a transformer explosion and fire"

"The transformer was part of the reactor cooling block 1, which is now currently in a state of shut down, and was located outside the reactor building itself."

www.europe1.fr...

theintelhub.com...

www.tert.am...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ce67bcf83e4.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d4d036b6ed6.png[/atsimg]

www.ledauphine.com...

Some interesting video, I like words what hi say "Nuclear Mafia" ..

edit on 3-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The transformer was on the site, but not near anything dangerous. It was put out within the hour and there is no danger.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

L'incendie a été maîtrisé en moins d'une heure par les pompiers.

Transl > The fire was controlled in less than an hour by firemen.

- Why just post the sensasionalist part ?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
“I do not understand, we were told that we have the safest plants in the world”

"In July 2008, 18,000 litres (4,755 Gallons) of Uranium solution containing natural uranium were accidentally released. Due to cleaning and repair work the containment system for a uranium solution holding tank was not functional when the tank filled."

"In July 2008, approximately 100 employees were exposed to radioactive particles that escaped from a pipe in a reactor that had been shut down.[8] Additionally, a nuclear waste leak that apparently had remained undiscovered since 2005 spilled into a concrete protective shell in Romans-sur-Isere"

theintelhub.com...

news.lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
power plants suddenly all over the world exploding, anyone else think its done intentionally to maybe have nuclear power banned for good?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

“I do not understand, we were told that we have the safest plants in the world”

This was said by-
"French Citizen Response to managers refusal to comment:"
So they questioned some old people in the surrounding village, telling them a bunch of confusing and exaggerated information, and asked them what they thought. I'm sorry but, this is sensationalism. This is where I live.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just to make it clear for everybody, the news is 24h old. The fire was contained yesterday.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

"no danger" .. bump

You don't need f.. explosion on nuclear plant to they start to by dangerous ..bump

So next time I ask you only for all information, like I see you are most informed .. lol

I posted here to people see danger from this nuclear plants, they are old end not so safe like governments say ..

They killing us all time, slowly end softly without explosion or catastrophic events what happened in Japan etc ..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

Wasn't the stuxnet virus designed to take out nuclear cooling generators or something of the like?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

reply to post by coquine

"no danger" .. bump

You don't need f.. explosion on nuclear plant to they start to by dangerous ..bump

So next time I ask you only for all information, like I see you are most informed .. lol

I posted here to people see danger from this nuclear plants, they are old end not so safe like governments say

Relax. I was only pointing out that in this case, there is currently no danger. The transformer was outside the plant, in a non-nuclear area, and the fire was put out within the hour.
Some of the quotes there sort of make it seem that the situation was more than that.
Maybe it only matters to me because I live next to it, but if I hadn't already been watching it yesterday and I saw this thread, I would have panicked and gone nutso!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0sp3r0

L'incendie a été maîtrisé en moins d'une heure par les pompiers.

Transl > The fire was controlled in less than an hour by firemen.

- Why just post the sensasionalist part ?

Because some people don't know how nuclear power actually works, and people fear what they don't understand. The French are *very* good at building nuclear power plants.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arriana

Are you to00 work for "nuclear mafia " or similar ..

Are you lose your mind ..

Can you imagine what ONLY one bigger earthquakes can make of this plants of our life or our entire planet Earth..

End that is only earthquake, so try imagine all other danger end they are present all time ..

Nuclear plants cant by SAFE end they are not like car when damage you repair ..

No back if that happened no fix for decades ..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by arriana

Can you imagine what ONLY one bigger earthquakes can make of this plants of our life or our entire planet Earth..

Translate that to english and I may be able to respond :S

Europe does not suffer anywhere near the strength of earthquakes Japan does, nor does it have to deal with tsunamis all that often either. Nuclear power is far safer here in Europe than it is in Japan.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by arriana

reply to post by arriana

Translate that to english and I may be able to respond :S

Europe does not suffer anywhere near the strength of earthquakes Japan does, nor does it have to deal with tsunamis all that often either. Nuclear power is far safer here in Europe than it is in Japan.

I don't need respond from person like you are ..

Go work your job somewhere else ..

End remember all we are in same sh.. worldwide because persons like this one ..

Or maybe don't have strength to see true horrible danger because hey fear end must lie they self's, if is that second I apologize my self because they are only softy, blind etc....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
power plants suddenly all over the world exploding, anyone else think its done intentionally to maybe have nuclear power banned for good?

Yea I have to agree, something seems fishy.
2nd

Deebo

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

Yea I have to agree, something seems fishy.
2nd

Deebo

Whats almost funny is the same people that oppose nuclear power will complain about the price of fuel.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

Ok, nice of you to share that ..

Know how you feel end I commiserate whit you my friend ..

People don't understood danger because they fear end that is normal human way of thinking ..

Can we imagine how feel Japan people not only what directly expose to radiation but all Japan end some other country feel post-traumatic stress ..

Wondering every minute where winds blows, is mine family exposed to radiation, are we eating radiation food, are we drink radiation water-milk, are we far enough from source of radiations, are my wife or my children in future have handicapped children's, can I eat from sea, etc etc ..

That is worst what all people in Japan feel end that they feel in next decades, like I say end other country feel same ..

So we want to live in future whit this most ugly end danger fears ..??
Radiation are most nasty, long-time lasting sickness ..

Fear is worst enemy of human end spirit so I understood people by lie they self's for ugly danger of nuclear plants ..

But if we continue to by blind we can change nothing, nuclear energy must STOP because now we have so mach new end clear way of productions of energy ..

They don't want to stop nuclear energy only because they have very big profits of them end don't want to spend money to build new clear energy facilities like wind, solar, hydro etc ..

They only put that money in they pockets, so selfish ..
Don't give us any hope for future of our children's end future for entire green planet ..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a303d3faea1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ab8ebad1076.png[/atsimg]

Company's eating all source of our planet like no tomorrow, but most dangerous are nuclear plants ..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Nuclear eneregy equals a BAD IDEA!!!
Murphy's Law is a law, not a theory or a hypothesis, that states that whatever can go wrong, WILL go wrong! Anyone dumb enough to believe that more nuclear disasters don't lie ahead of us are either naive or brain dead. Clearly the benefits do NOT outweigh the risks.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Really. This is beyond banning. This is to kill, maim, depopulate the more democratict free world, cause untold suffering and for the survivors children, further drops in their SAT scores, ie. the children's SAT scores dropped 12% from 1945 to 1963 in the US with all their nuclear atmospheric testing.
Also, NWO, to the rescue, when things get bad.

edit on 3-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join