It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger over plan to dig up 350,000 bodies in historic London cemetery for Muslim burial site

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
burial/cremation services still seem so...victorian

I've made a request in my will that all usable organs are to be taken for transplant, the rest cremated. My ashes are to packed into a special set of fireworks that will be the finale to a remembrance party for my family and friends left behind

At least I'll have made that childhood ambition to fly in a space-rocket of a sort

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Damn. This thread really made me kind of sad. How can there be so many people on this website of all sites who believe Muslim people are evil?

It is written in their holy book that no Muslim shall impose their religion on any single person.

When Spain was conquered, nobody converted anyone in the Country. If they had, the Muslim empire of yore probably would have lasted a lot longer.

Have any of you people full of hate ever been to a Muslim country? I can't speak for places like Saudi Arabia and Iran where the government controls its people through fear and religion (like the US government), but in places like North Africa you will find that Muslim people are famous for their kindness and generosity.

There is a show on the travel network called bizarre foods or something like that. The host visits different countries and trys their food. In one episode he visited Syria and his team's vehicle ran out of gas. Some guy rode by on a vespa and stopped to help. He drove to the nearest gas station and brought back fuel for their car and refused any kind of payment for his help. I am half Tunisian and I visit there often, I can tell you this sort of behaviour is absolutely the standard across all walks of life. I am probably whiter than a lot of you hate mongers here, and I can't speak Arabic, so to all intents and purposes strangers will perceive me to be a tourist, but this does not present me any difficulties or discomfort when I am on my own.

This gravesite fiasco is a ploy to engender hatred and polarize the populace. This is basically exactly the same as when someone decided, preposterously, to build a mosque on the ground zero site.

There is no chance in hell that any average Muslim person would condone either of these things (in the first instance, as a poster already explained but was ignored, Muslim people traditionally cannot be buried in the same site as those of another faith; in the second, no well-meaning Muslim person would allow a Mosque to be built on the ground-zero site because it is obvious that this could only create more negative energy amongst the brainwashed populace, consider also the enormous pricetag that real estate must have had.)
These two examples are but small touches to insure that you hate an entire demographic of people without ever giving a moment of your time to try and find out what they are truly like in person on your own. It's no different than what the Nazis supposedly did a long time ago (I only say supposedly because I only have the accepted version of history to go by. I'm not implying doubt at all, just implying mistrust of the powers that be)

And on the subject of "Terrorism" in Palestine: When they start bulldozing your homes, running over your children with tanks, running you off your land and rounding you up like cattle in your own country, let's see how many of you think it's still terrorism to fight that back.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by The time lord

You mean the democracy first invented by the pre-Christian, polytheistic Greeks? What an utterly factually-based opinion you have...

And another thing, if it was written in the Old Testament, what does Christ have to do with it???
edit on 2-7-2011 by Sphota because: more sarcasm...

I just like to expand on this:

If the same patterns that occured in the Old Testament as they do now has got a lot of what happens today.
It is also about the same people's who have been spiritually at war with the Jewish and Christain world and prophecy is still spot on on identifying who they are so it is beyond coincidence that you will see the same groups of people today and in the past causing the same problems since ancient times. For them the Jews are that ancient problem and anyone who stands in their way as long as they can cover up and build upon the past and rewrite history like it never happened.

I wonder how many WW2 vetrens are at that cemetary, I could be wrong maybe none but a lot of history could be covered up because of this and it is the same attitude in covering and turning something historical into fogotton piece of history like the rest of the Middle East where tombs of the Jewish and Christian prophets are places of dispute.

In terms of democracy I would prefer a Christain Democracy they have that is in Germany, but if I was to be even more accurate I could see a better society with core Christian values and teachings helping the nation out instead but that is slowly eroded with world religions and the so called one world unity of all cultures while the main one stands off to one side.

I don't think people are waking up with what they will soon face in the future and if they don't it will be too late.

." But the Labour-controlled council's environment spokesman Abdal Ullah appeared to be in no doubt about the feasibility of the plan when he said: "To preserve the respect and dignity for everyone, I think most of the graves would have to be cleared out and we'd start afresh."
Text

This is a cultural attitude it has occured since Islam began it has nothing to do with logic it happens everywhere where something historical and sensetive reminds them of another religion and culture. But this is dug up when Islam turned the New Testament into the Old again when these things used to happen in Israel.

edit on 3-7-2011 by The time lord because: more reasons

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Isn't it about time we realised we get our fear and hatred of Islam from the MSM?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yeah, and I've driven through northern New Jersey many times where the cemetery was moved to make the toll road. I forgot the name of that town, but it's not far from the New York border.

At any rate, same idea. Getting rid of the old to make room for the new. Maybe it's something we cannot fight? That's how the planet works. The old is buried on layers of sediment and lava, while the new takes root above, only to someday also be covered and recycled. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...appears to be a universal concept.

I still do not see how a single tribe of people who had issues with their neighbors over 2000 years ago has anything to do with an upstart named Jesus for whom a new religion was founded. I do not see how any of this is pertinent.

Are you saying that the modernization of this single London cemetery is part of a greater "anti-Semitic" conspiracy? ...Keeping in mind that Arabs are Semitic peoples too!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The whole idea is to systematically whittle away at the culture and heritage of the host country and replace it with their own.

Wow!

Like how the Christian Missionaries cut the penises off the Maori 'Totem' poles because they offended their 'Christian' sensibilities, or beat them for speaking Maori in school etc etc
It's not specifically 'Islam', it's Religion full stop that leads towards intolerance, suspicion and hatred.

In other news, demographics change, especially now that mass transit is more widely available. Populations rise, thrive and fade away, only bones remain, of buildings, people and cultures.
edit on 3-7-2011 by aorAki because: apostrophe

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
London is becoming a takeover city, there is now in place Sharia Banks and plans for a mega mosque which I think have been stopped. Increased Terrorism in London now a place of fear and place where extremists come and gather and where criminals from other countries hide out. Another example is the Mosque being built near ground zero in New York in the face of 911, the issue is that people have seen these stories the world over from the same old suspects so a little suspicion is on the mind of this cemetery intentions while there is a constant battel to change the rules in the UK to fit the Islamic adgenda.

I believe we should all get along but who does not but prophetically speaking before we do, someone is coming to destroy that or unite it so there is more to destroy. Maybe the future will have a common non religious goal where all people unite and all beliefs unite which is again something in the Christian circle dislikes because of the predicted final outcome.

Just like to state God is not coming soon because man has to unite in all religions and cultures that is a myth it does not work that way.

They say Aliens will show themselves once the earth has advanced to a peaceful united planet. Again a false flag deception.

This Unity business is a scam, which leads to the world handing over to the devil its power for the scheme to deceive the nations.

God is only coming once Israel his old promise and covenant has been fulfilled with the Jews accepting Christ as the Messiah which they missed the first time around while Temple Mount which is occupied by an Islamic shrine stops this scenario of the prophecy and maybe this stopped during the times of the Crusades so the prophetic plan of God extends to this day on.

The Bible predicts Eastern nations and regions like, Gaza, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iran, Russia and maybe even China once those nations have been dealt by God. These include the battle of Gog and Magog and then Armageddon which I think China could be the 200 million army which they also have today maybe refered to as the dragon.

The Bible mentions Babylon a place of people, trade, languages, and cultures, precious materials which sounds like cities of the world controlled by a financial system based in Iraq or a spiritual realm within it.

Taking over is the name of the game it is to stop God's people who believe replacing it with another system that excludes all core historical places of faith like a game of conquest and again I must say that I don't see this from Hindus and Buddhists doing it at the same rate because they don't care it does not have the same conflicts of interest.

www.christianpost.com...

The Great Prophet Six: Day 2 of Iran's War Games
Fourteen missiles were fired by Iran’s Revolutionary Guards on Tuesday, day two of the 10-day war games entitled “The Great Prophet 6.” The games are designed to be a display of strength toward Iran’s two prominent adversaries: the U.S. and Israel.

I don't blame Iran but had it had another belief system they would not have felt like they had to choose sides spiritually and religiously and maybe the same goes for the Christian world but it has swapped faiths and cultures throughout the the regions and only became a new country in 1979.

If Christianity is true then its main adversary is based in the Middle East as predicted because that is the centre of the faith and for another religious belief system that is traced around the story of the Bible of that which happens to be situated in that region suggests that they will be and is a major player for the enemies of Christ and his future people before he returns.

If of course one does not believe in this or the faiths the outcome will likely be the same like it or not and if one is on neither side then they can watch it happen without doing anything about it.

Christians have not been perfect in the eye of the neutral either nor has any other culture in history but if some ones faith is the ultimate truth then one day we find out one of them will be washed of from their bad reputations and seen as duty by faith.

edit on 4-7-2011 by The time lord because: more reasons

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
No one gets it...still....any land that is marked for moslem invasion,be it a mosqueor storefront orange stall,can be FOREVER banned from any moslem using it imply by burying a hog,with its ehad sticking out of the ground for all to see...making it unclean and unuseable....al this jumping around yelling can be stopped in a half hr of digging....a few qts of pigs blood slosheda round tops off the cake

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
No one gets it...still....any land that is marked for moslem invasion,be it a mosqueor storefront orange stall,can be FOREVER banned from any moslem using it imply by burying a hog,with its ehad sticking out of the ground for all to see...making it unclean and unuseable....al this jumping around yelling can be stopped in a half hr of digging....a few qts of pigs blood slosheda round tops off the cake

No, you still don't get it...after pages and pages and pages of posters spouting out rubbish regarding a 4yr old story from a hate rag...and with dozens of patient posters repeatedly pointing out the facts.

You would do well to read back a couple of pages and inform yourself, rather than makes posts like yours above...

Oh and a couple of posters have already suggested your ridiculous idea....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think it is about time we made them some living room back in their own countries. After all why would they want to be burried in the land of infidels.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
I think it is about time we made them some living room back in their own countries. After all why would they want to be burried in the land of infidels.

And yet another poster who has obviously only read the OP and nothing else....

The muslims in that area of the UK have a lovely cememtery of their own Gardens of peace which you would have discovered if you had bothered to read the whole thread

What's even more alarming is that someone starred you for that....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

If it doesnt apply here,it applies elsewhere,like Nashville...or New York...nd it isnt out of bounds...anything that works should be used...pigs blood desecrates ground for moslem forever....good ideas are good ideas

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This has not made me hate Muslims as a people but it only represents one of many problems which faith and culture clashes a long with science and philosophy, ufolists it is not an argument with a kangaroo but an octopus with eight arms, I would rather pray for Muslims to find Christ as their saviour and defeat death and the devil but it seems their doctrine is accusing Christian and Jewish history as corrupt by revelations that did not witness New Testament events in person.

You have to look at the Middle East now in how many countries hate their leaders, now they are looking for freedom so it cannot be just coincidence that maybe the people have become fed up with the laws and rulers under the umbrella of Islamic justice.

Now in Saudi Arabia women are not allowed to drive because they are stupid and little Mo had a lot of things to say about women and like how they should behave so the influence rather than freedom is something that is oppressed and then made worse because it is an excuse to treat women the way they like.
www.bbc.co.uk...
Last month, a woman was arrested after uploading a video of herself driving.

What comes with Mosques and maybe even Islamic grave sites will be conquest areas they won't tell you about the small print that you as an infidel are not allowed in Islamic holy or sensitive places, like the rest of the Holy Christian places banned to the world in Muslim countries so that people become more ignorant of the facts and side with them when people complain their view and are cast racists of something. Their system is not clever or deceptive it is obvious it is just that people in charge are becoming more ignorant, maybe the people in charge are not of the same culture so from within it is slowing breaking down the norms and logic to such debatable arguments.

Do I care about this, not really, but I think people need to weigh out what they are in for than just letting it happen.
Come on did not anyone watch Star Wars Episode 2 and 3?

edit on 4-7-2011 by The time lord because: SPELLING

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Black Jack fixed their butts in the Pacific...stopped them cold with 49 bodies,several gallons of pigs blood and entrails and 1 witness to scurry back to their jungle hidey holes and tell them what was going to happen to the next batch that crawled out from under their rocks....peace restored...same thing could happen here right now....but nooooooooo
edit on 7/4/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But there are no plans to dig up this graveyard and bury muslims or anyone else in it, as it is deconsecrated land, has been since 1966...it is a nature reserve, so your post is a bit off topic if you are talking about muslims in general in the UK or anywhere else for that matter. Perhaps you should start a thread on the specific topic you wish to discuss about muslims

And Star Wars

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It is a peaceful resting place for 350,000 souls - an historic graveyard which now serves as a nature reserve.
But plans are afoot to dig up the ancient graves at Tower Hamlets Cemetery - and reopen it as a 21st century burial site. Officially it would be known as a "multi-faith" cemetery but it is likely that it would principally answer calls for a moslem graveyard in the largely-Asian East London borough.

The local newspaper has been bombarded with letters from historians and nature lovers declaring: "There is no way we'll allow them to dig up our ancestors." But the Labour-controlled council's environment spokesman Abdal Ullah appeared to be in no doubt about the feasibility of the plan when he said: "To preserve the respect and dignity for everyone, I think most of the graves would have to be cleared out and we'd start afresh."
Text

So if Abdal Ullah sounds here like he does not care much, why would he, maybe because there is a desensitise view point about it as long as again it his people in place there to spite the sensitivities of original Londoners. This trend is something that keeps on happening when Islam is concerned and is deeper routed in spiritual consequences.

Also in Italy you will find that there are disputes about graves haing crossing on them and have been ordered by muslim groups to be taken down but can not find the link right now so I found this.

January 22, 2005
Outrage as Somali militia dig up Italian graves

One's first take on this story from Reuters is that Somali militiamen, allied with Islamic clerics who rule by sharia law, are digging-up hundreds of corpses in an old Italian colonial-era cemetery over the past five days and throwing the skeletons in a dump - after all, that's the implied meaning of the story's headline. It is true that the Islamic clerics in Somalia rule by Sharia law which is the instrument by which Political Islam seeks to control the Muslim world, however, in the body of the following article we learn that a number of high-ranking court clerics have denied that these acts were condoned by the court.
www.hyscience.com...
Text

ISLAM IN ITALY - FULFILLING THE PROPHECY
www.italianmuslims.com...

Are they waiting for anything except the Hour to come to them
suddenly? But its Signs have already come!" (Al-Quran, 47:18)

As one of these signs, Imam Ahmad reports in his Musnad that
Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-'As (ra) mentioned: "Whilst we were
around the Prophet (saw) writing he was asked, 'Which of the
two cities will be opened first, Constantinople or Rome?' He
(the Prophet Muhammad) answered, 'The city of Heraclius will
be opened first!'"

The Great Ottoman, Sultan Muhammad Fatih (rh) fulfilled the
first part of this prophecy by conquering Constantinople.
Thus, remains the second part. Having been forced out of
Andalusia, and more recently, dispersed across the Balkan
states, the city of Gaius Julius Caesar (Rome) remains. So
let the da'wah begin ...
Text

For the deeper readers I just came across this on the internet, a doctrine in Islam to take over Rome and guess what Rome is becoming full of Muslims ( how coincidental) who one day might run the Vatican.

If Bible prophecy is right about Rome or Italy being turned into the beast the last world empire Iron of Rome and Clay could be of Islam then you could say that some Muslims believe it is their duty to take over it one day to fulfill prophecy.

Now ask a Protestant what they think of this, and you will see that the counterfeit religion is on its way to taking over yet again a sensitive religious place.

edit on 4-7-2011 by The time lord because: more links

edit on 4-7-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

But the story is 4 yrs old and never came to anything, and there was a study written around that time about the lack of burial grounds for all denominations (Suspiria linked to it earlier in the thread) and how it may be an option to use old graveyards for new burials not just for muslims but for everyone in the area...but like I say it didn't come to anything, so not sure why we're here, 10 pages later ranting about "how dare they want to dig up our dead ancestors...blah blah blah when it's just not happening.

And Homdawg...thanks for adding me as a respected foe, hopefully you have done that in the spirit of ATS in that I am challenging you in your quest to deny ignorance...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i wouldnt want to be buried at all, all they creepy crawlys munching on my inners, rather be cremated and shot up into the sky on the biggest firework money can buy...go out with a bang

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Maybe they stopped it, if this debate is just hypothetical now then it shows that what could be a possible outcome else where. If this was about Nazi's I would still expand upon what it could have been or turned out and at the same time a way to extend the knowledge of such issues because history does repeat it self like this post.

I guess in a way you are right concerning this post and I am kind of bored of it also and hope that people could see the issues involved next time when people read the paper and watch the news they can take into account what they did not know before because I feel there is a disconnect between some issues on a spiritual level.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join