It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger over plan to dig up 350,000 bodies in historic London cemetery for Muslim burial site

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sounds like they're making a big deal out of nothing. Do you think the dead people give a damn? Looks like a derelict grave yard with few white people visitors. Why not let the darkies have a turn? Sarcasm

This is another story designed to cause fear and hatred. Don't believe the hype.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Originally posted by awareness10
This is also beginning to sound like another operative, underhanded 'Divide and Conquer technique' to cause yet more division amongst the masses.

Not sure of your point

hmm well my point being that it was purposely suggested that thousands of people be dug up and removed to allow for deceased muslims to be buried there instead, knowing what the reaction of those who were there first would be, ancestory of the living, and knowing it would cause anger amongst lots of people?
edit on 2-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Yes, that's what I thought...but Daily Mail readers are always outraged at something, but on here you expect people to read further than the headlines, especially when they're from 2007 and several people have posted links detailing what the cemetery is used for now, and that the headline from 2007 never came to anything.

Still the outrage poured out for over 6 pages, and will possibly continue because so many people cannot read beyond the OP (not suggesting that's the case with you btw)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

the park has 30 acres of which only 5 are burial sites....
even in the daily hates story......
edit on 2-7-2011 by gambon because: sounded more shouty than it meant
I cannot believe this has ANY flags let alone SO MANY!!!
I thought more of ats users to look things up tbh......
edit on 2-7-2011 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
OMG.... the article is from 2007, In the DAILY MAIL ffs , a simple google search of TOWER HAMLETS PARK shows it as still a nature reserve,Nothing to see here from scaremongering of the worst sort .

Yes, a couple of posters, including myself have posted the links to the Tower Hamlets Cemetery website, throughout this thread...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yes, that's what I thought...but Daily Mail readers are always outraged at something, but on here you expect people to read further than the headlines, especially when they're from 2007 and several people have posted links detailing what the cemetery is used for now, and that the headline from 2007 never came to anything.

Still the outrage poured out for over 6 pages, and will possibly continue because so many people cannot read beyond the OP (not suggesting that's the case with you btw)

No worries . I noticed Most of the outrage is coming from america it seems, and yes a four year old headline that never actually went anywhere is a bit much to be posting now. If it had happened then maybe it would have had cause for a deeper concern. It is a bit odd though how it seems to be creating a lot of emotional highs, maybe the feelings are a bit too close to home for some?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Honestly from what i've observed lately anyways, not a lot of people seem to thoroughly look through the links they're posting on.

Originally posted by gambon

the park has 30 acres of which only 5 are burial sites....
even in the daily hates story......
edit on 2-7-2011 by gambon because: sounded more shouty than it meant
I cannot believe this has ANY flags let alone SO MANY!!!
I thought more of ats users to look things up tbh......
edit on 2-7-2011 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If anyone's interested here's a linkydinky to York University's Cemetery research group.
It's quite informative on the in's & out's of protocol in the UK.
www.york.ac.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
To all the posters who see this is "Islamisation," you're not paying attention and are buying into a perverse religion vs religion narrative that's intentionally designed to get you all wound up.

Did you know that the councillor in question has presented for the CFR? Abdal Ullah - CFR Link.

By blaming this on Muslims and calling it Islamisation you're perpetuating religious tensions that should have no place in the brain of an intelligent individual. Anger at Muslims should not be your default reaction to this story.

The site is going to be "multi-faith" - "a small corner" of the site is going to be reserved for Muslims. They were born on this planet aswell, lived in the area local to the gravesite and have just as much right to be buried there as you do.

By all means get upset about digging up existing graves, but to blame it on Muslims is beyond ridiculous. The tiny small problem here is that the story is more than 4 years old and it's not happened yet, and probably won't happen.
edit on 2-7-2011 by eightfold because: speeling errorz

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

After reading the posts above.... i have decided to retract my post!!

It seems this never came about and things have moved on..... still, it is something that shouldn't hav been thought of doing....
edit on 2-7-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thats just wrong if thats really is going on.
It defeats the purpose of burying them in the first place in my opinion.

"There is no way we'll allow them to dig up our ancestors."

I hope they dont let them either.
edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is an EASY solution to this that will prevent these muzzie #s from taking the cemetery.

1. Get as many people as you can to visit the cemetery at one time.
2. Give each person a container of bacon grease, ham juice, or any other liquid pork by product.
3. Film everyone spreading it on the grounds of the cemetery....not showing faces of course.
4. Post the video online for all to see.
5. The cemetery won't be taken by them.

They can't use the grounds if it is desecrated by a pork product.

This same tactic was done in the states by someone who poured pork juice on a site that was going to be used by muslims...they had to move on.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberslammer69
There is an EASY solution to this that will prevent these muzzie #s from taking the cemetery.

2. Give each person a container of bacon grease, ham juice, or any other liquid pork by product.
3. Film everyone spreading it on the grounds of the cemetery....not showing faces of course.

This same tactic was done in the states by someone who poured pork juice on a site that was going to be used by muslims...they had to move on.

OMG....Bangs head against brick wall....Can you not read the posts directly above yours? The story in the OP HAS NOT and WILL NOT happen anyway...

And to be honest your suggestions are really quite offensive and I'm sure the Friends of Tower Hamlets Cemetery/Nature Reserve would be really annoyed if anyone did anything as stupid as that...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All religions in some way show respect for the dead. Whether it's building an apartment building on a Native American burial ground, destroying a British graveyard or rifling through ancient tombs, I think it's a disgusting show of humanity when we treat our dead with such disrespect. The guy that want's to move 350k souls resting place is truly an evil person.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberslammer69

OMG....Bangs head against brick wall....Can you not read the posts directly above yours? The story in the OP HAS NOT and WILL NOT happen anyway...

And to be honest your suggestions are really quite offensive and I'm sure the Friends of Tower Hamlets Cemetery/Nature Reserve would be really annoyed if anyone did anything as stupid as that...

Oh really? I think they would be more than happy that their cemetery was saved from desecration by a bunch of Muslims who can't find their own place to bury their dead without infringing on the remains of others.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberslammer69

1. Oh dear. Do you realise that the story is more than 4 years old and never went ahead?

2. Assuming the grave removal/multi-faith grave plan had gone ahead, why would you try to exclude Muslims? Why do you think they have less right to use the site than Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists etc?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberslammer69

Oh really? I think they would be more than happy that their cemetery was saved from desecration by a bunch of Muslims who can't find their own place to bury their dead without infringing on the remains of others.

For the last time (from me anyway) here is the link to the The Friends of Tower Hamlets Cemetery and Park Please do read it and become informed. Thank you.

And if anyone had read Suspiria's link, you would have found this Gardens of Peace
edit on 2-7-2011 by destination now because: to add a bit

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A 4 year old source

to spread fear

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by newcovenant

creamation would be the way to go but I beleive that islam does not allow it. But if it was the law they would just have to fly everyone back to the middle east to bury them within 24 hours.

I don't plan to be cremated but that certainly is the answer, if anyone is looking for answers. Thinking this is another "mosque in NYC thread" IMO just another way to ratchet up anti-Muslim sentiment.
Lets get this ideological war over.
Sick of pussyfooting around Muslims Christians and Jews.
Screw them all.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If only the Muslims were a genuine bona fide religion. Unfortunately there is nothing religious about Islam. It is not a genuine religion. Islam like as with Judaism is simply politics of man. The violence there of is plain to see. Violence being that which is pleasing to men. If the Muslim were a genuine spirituality of genuine religion they would not be having children. Celibacy is the mark of the genuinely religious. It is a law of meta-physics that except if we are celibacy then we are not going to get into heaven above. Jew and Muslim and nicean creed "Christian" are not practicing any degree of celibacy. Instead they are multiplying like flies and thus sowing the seeds of the World War III Armageddon conflict as predicted in all the major scriptures of the world. 2012 is predicted to be the final end for all of human existence. What might survive beyond 2012 will resemble the human, but will not be human in its morality. War and famine and disease and death are inevitable. Our world is rampant with sex and drugs and violence. Men are flesh eater cannibalism and blood drinking vampirism. All because people are obsessed with the things of this material world whilst neglecting the things of the spirit world. Whether it be a nightmare of hell or a heavenly paradise the spiritual world, whether we like it or not, is going to be our ultimate abode. We are not the physical body. We are the spirit of God. Obviously cremation needs to be enforced by law over everyone regardless of his or her ethnicity. If Muslims or any other ethnicity do not like the idea of being cremated they can move to live in some other country if that country will tolerate them. Which is most unlikely. Burial is obviously unhygienic. Rotting bodies even if in the ground were the cause of the plagues. Burial is a disgusting tradition. They should consider burying their dead in the vaste expanses of Sahara or Saudi Arabia. London need not and should not allow burial. Everyone should submit to cremation regardless of ethnicity and traditions. Also let us remember that all these far too many foreign immigrant are supposed to be speaking or at least learning to speak the English Language. "When in Rome do as the Romans do".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c9fbbd56b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Se soltanto i musulmani fossero una religione autentica genuina. Purtroppo ci è niente di religioso circa Islam. Non è una religione genuina. Islam come come con giudaismo è semplicemente la politica dell'uomo. La violenza là dell'è di normale vedere. Violenza che è quello che è piacevole agli uomini. Se i musulmani fossero una spiritualità genuina della religione genuina non stavano avendo bambini. Il celibato è il contrassegno genuino del religioso. È una legge della metafisica che tranne se siamo celibato allora noi non sta andando entrare in cielo qui sopra. Ebreo e musulmano e nicean di dottrina religiosa christian non stanno esercitando in qualsiasi grado di celibato. Invece stanno moltiplicando come le mosche e così stanno seminando i semi del conflitto di Armageddon di guerra mondiale III come preveduto in tutte le sacre scritture principali del mondo. 2012 è preveduto per essere l'estremità finale per tutta l'esistenza umana. Che cosa potrebbe sopravvivere a oltre 2012 assomiglierà all'essere umano, ma non sarà umano nella relativa moralità. La guerra e la carestia e la malattia e la morte sono inevitabili. Il nostro mondo è sfrenato con il sesso e droghe e violenza. Gli uomini sono cannibalismo del mangiatore della carne e vampirism bevente di anima. Tutti perché la gente è ossessionata con le cose di questo mondo materiale mentre trascurando le cose del mondo di spirito. Se è un incubo di inferno o di un paradiso celestiale il mondo spiritoso, se lo gradiciamo o non, sta andando essere la nostra ultima residenza. Non siamo il corpo fisico. Siamo lo spirito del dio. La cremazione deve ovviamente essere fatta rispettare da legge sopra tutto senza riguardo alla sua origine etnica. Se i musulmani o qualunque altra origine etnica non gradicono l'idea di essere cremato possono muoversi per vivere in un certo altro paese se li tollerino. La sepoltura è ovviamente poco igienica. I corpi di decomposizione anche se nella terra erano la causa delle pesti. La sepoltura è una tradizione disgustosa. Dovrebbero studiare la possibilità di seppellire i loro morti nelle distese del vaste del Sahara o dell' Arabia Saudita. Londra non ha bisogno di e non dovrebbe permettere la sepoltura. Tutto dovrebbe presentare alla cremazione senza riguardo ad origine etnica ed a tradizioni. Inoltre lascili si ricordano che tutto questi lontano troppo immigrante straniero sono supposti parlare o almeno imparare parlare la lingua inglese. "Quando uno vive a Roma allora faccia come i Romani fanno".

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 2/7/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join