It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: how to Beat Your Wife

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well since its quiet over on my end i decided to to do some youtube surfing and this title grabbed my attention, well once the video begun rolling i was like

....hmm...now this isn't an attack on muslim's but i am skeptical as the so called culture they choose to promote around the world, but hey, we cant all be perfect...right ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I want to start a religion that allows me to beat idiots like these to "honor" them.

But very carefully, so as not to leave marks or permanent damage, and only until they agree with me.

See how much I honor them?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So when do we commence with the stoning for adultery or the non virgins? It is the christen way

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yeah that would be cool, beating someone without leaving marks and to be covered by religion as a normal act, hmm, makes me wonder if the western world or christianity should adopt such a law. oooops....looks like ill be sleeping on the couch for the rest of my life.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
it's funny how backwards these assclowns are.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just hope none of the woman in ats pick up on this thread

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Is that the best you've got? Really? You use something not done for years in the Old Testament to justify barbaric animals actions today? I guess enabling the further abuse of women TODAY is o.k. because it happened in the distant past in another religion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
While all cultures should be respected, there has to be a line drawn somewhere. Beatings are a "line-drawing" issue.
No debate.
No "lets look at it from their culture".
No argument.
This is one of the few times that I'll be totally serious on a thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Note: Both of these men above belonge to the WAHABI sect which originated in Saudi Arabia, Intrestingly enough they also believe that the Shi'ah muslims are non-believers and therefore killing them and anyone who doesn't follow the Wahhabi version of Islam is one way to go to heaven. They also believe that it is ALRIGHT for Muslims to be sacrificed as long as it benefits their version of Islam, which is only modified to suit them and their agenda. Whilst the people of Asia and Africa starve to death, these Wahhabi hypocrites sit in their mansions watching their wives belly dance for them.

In islam both man and women are born EQUAL, also this is a repost so just use the 'Search Tool' next time
edit on 30/6/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

such a peaceful and tolerant religion and this is what obama wants for all you american ladies obviously what with how many of your churches are now going to be preaching the quoran out to you in your christian churches america get's more freaking wierd by the day

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
So when do we commence with the stoning for adultery or the non virgins? It is the christen way

They didn't have youtube in old testament times.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

So what you are saying in a round-about way, is that Islam is full of cults?

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

lol freaking loud I'll tell you tickled me that did thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Having traveled many times to S.Arabia i can more or less say that this # still goes on and it wont disappear and while were on the topic although not related or it maybe, but whats with the issue regarding woman not being able to drive a vehicle, i mean common, we are in the 21st Century right ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by spyder550

They didn't have youtube in old testament times.

right once again blame the western world that youtube wasn't available back then.....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

to answer your question, YES.

its 1400 years old, every century or decade a new caliphate is born, new leaders rise, and they all modify the religion to suit their agendas best, or they simply misinterpret it and end up misleading people.

for more info:
Islamic Schools and Branches
Wahhabism

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Not this again ..

This begets nothing but fear/hatred.

I realize your passion after viewing these videos to start up a thread about it. What does this thread bring to light? It brings up texts from One Thousand Four Hundred years ago.

Unfortunately today, some people have no way of BEing unless it's prescribed to them. For many people they have to be told what's right and what is wrong. They do not live free.

Do not just sit here and judge the misguided, for they know no better. All they have is these texts to live by. They feel they are doing the best they can to appease the Creator.

None of us are perfect. I do not condone using forceful means of any kind against ANY person, but we must view our differences as a blessing of uniqueness.

The best that I feel we can do is try and just feel compassion for the ones being abused. This is not a religious problem only, people are abused everyday.

We must communicate with an understanding that there is an infinite way of being. Maybe with our love we can guide people to more 'humane' means of communication.

Love,

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Originally posted by Skellon

So what you are saying in a round-about way, is that Islam is full of cults?

Regards, Skellon.

Aren't most religions full of cults?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Look at captain caveman talking about a manly man lol he's saying woman basically want a beating and are asking for it from there manly man who wraps himself in a blanket with a dishcloth on his head.

I have low self esteem with emotional insecurity and feel that i need my woman / wife who was given to me by arrangement not to show her face in public or talk to any other man because im just that insecure i think she might run off with some real man.
I must keep her in the house and beat her because im a manly man. I must take out my own emotional problems on her and beat her when ever i feel she needs it or knows how pathetic i really am.

if only i could mask or justify this primitive jealousy, insecurity and negative behaviour with a primitive religion.

oh wait i can, the coward muhammad's religion is perfect for me

G's up, Ho's down yall lol

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Too late,Mama found it...
I think it is wrong that men are being taught
how to beat their wives.Since some of their
wives are (cough) young,maybe they do need
to be spanked sometimes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>