It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS - A99 #OpESR RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Finalized

I guess if you want to nit-pick then technically yes you're right. But:

According to the Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve is independent within government in that "its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government." However, its authority is derived from the U.S. Congress and is subject to congressional oversight. Additionally, the members of the Board of Governors, including its chairman and vice-chairman, are chosen by the President and confirmed by Congress. The government also exercises some control over the Federal Reserve by appointing and setting the salaries of the system's highest-level employees. Thus the Federal Reserve has both private and public aspects.[12][13][14][15] The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, a

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

That sounds like an awful lot of "government" involvement to me for something that isn't the "government"...

Yet, if they were part of the Government, then the GOA should be able to walk over and audit their books, which isn't happening. If it was part of the Government, then why would we need to pass a bill to make such an audit possible, see HR 459.
edit on 6/30/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Yet, if they were part of the Government, then the GOA should be able to walk over and audit their books, which isn't happening. If it was part of the Government, then why would we need to pass a bill to make such an audit possible, see HR 459.

It is a part of the govt.

The FED is only quasi-private. If it was truly private it would at least have an incentive to keep inflation low and the economy running much smoother.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Hmmmm, for some reason, my hoax alarm is going wild.

It would seem to me that the act of bringing this to court as a class action would immediately end the anonymous nature of Anonymous.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt the authenticity of the vid.

Seems like a good way to bust hackers and would-be dissidents.

I hope I'm wrong.

I agree. If anything the person is actually talking. No one should ever do that to protect their identity. Voice recognition still works even through distortion like this.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why has there not been a Revolution yet? I mean why in the world would Americans (myself included) just sit around knowing the Fed has been screwing us for so long (without a kiss) and not do anything about it?

I am ready for the Fed to be abolished and I am ready for a Revolution in this Country! Yep....I said it!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

The FED is a privately held corporation so of course it can be sued.
Winning, however, is another story...they'd just print more money.

edit on 30-6-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

i Think you misunderstood what he said.
He means that all these "hack attacks" and leaks will be used as a excuse to restrict our freedoms on the internet "for our own protection"
Unless anon can actually do something good and not just ddos a website so it goes down for a couple of minutes. There just do more harm then good at the moment

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

So what is your suggestion on getting truth/sanity out there??

Just sit back and shut up?

If thats your plan then by all means do it... might as well throw some handcuffs on yourself as well...

But I personally am for doing the exact opposite of sitting down and shutting up

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I am pretty sure in fact I guarantee that the federal reserve is not the us gov either! So try sgain
They are private banking moguls like jp morgan and those other crooks
edit on 30-6-2011 by AllUrChips because: addition

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I don't think you are reading what myself and other posters are saying- they are "quasi-private' with the government's dirty fingers pulling the strings. But I will agree with you that they are dirty banksters that only care about themselves and could care less about the rest of us....

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is real and is not a hoax.
I signed up to www.whatis-theplan.org...
I have been trolling the site a little and there a a few good ideas there which are being carried out or in the works.
Link to the original thread - www.whatis-theplan.org...
( you will need to be a member to read it)

www.usatoday.com...
www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 11/7/2011 by wycky because: fix link

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hahaha let them shut down the internet and take away the social addiction... oh please oh please oh please i hope they do
wanna see how to piss off and entire nation and switch em from zombie mode to straight attack mode take away facebook.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join