It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS - A99 #OpESR RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the correct forum, was the closest one to the FED raping america...

Very good message in here, not sure about the websites linked within the video, so use at your own risk
The message is what I care about...

I wonder how much steam this RICO lawsuit will bring about? Its definitely deserved either way...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hmmmm, for some reason, my hoax alarm is going wild.

It would seem to me that the act of bringing this to court as a class action would immediately end the anonymous nature of Anonymous.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt the authenticity of the vid.

Seems like a good way to bust hackers and would-be dissidents.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

The subscription it came from is AmpedStatus, who is a legit anonymous member...

He posted CTRL ALT BERNANKE which got a huge response... many other anonymous vids... he also hosted Moment of Clarity from Lee Camp, posted here:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know this post seems too good to be true so...it probably is. That being said, I also say, screw the courts and the banks all together. We need to just string them all up and show them who is really in charge of this PLANET...NOT THEM...PEACE TO ALL WHO ARE NOT GREEDY

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

"Anonymous" is becoming more of a joke with each passing day- I'm no lawyer but- I'm pretty sure you can't file a class action lawsuit against the Federal government and write in "Anonymous" on the paperwork where they are asking for the plaintiff's name......

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Anonymous now serves only to restrict internet freedom by hacking government websites.

Just like wikileaks.

Sites and groups like those will be the cannon fodder needed to pass the bill in Washington.

Good going guys!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Im sure you have proof to back up your theories...

But I havent seen any proof about anonymous or wikileaks

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by Skippy1138

You do realize of course that the Federal Reserve is NOT the government?

Your other point is correct however, a lawsuit isn't going forward with an anonymous Plaintiff.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This was made by probably one person, who simply gets more attention by using the name "Anonymous". This isn't going to turn into anything. Part of the message wasn't even written that well. The Fed didn't "allow" people to live on the streets hungry. The punctuation wasn't even correct in parts.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

Nice speculation... "probably"?

I guess you dont read the rest of a thread before posting eh... Look up the guys account/vids

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I dont use a bank.. I use a matress.. It is so cool.. same in same out.. No cards and you dont owe 45 bucks for overdrafts.. AWESOME AWESOME AWEZSOZME!!!!

And this guy is a douche.. and what does this have anything to do with ANON??

And this video should be here not yours..

edit on 6/29/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Proof? Watch the News. They want to pass the internet freedom bill because Anonymous took down the CIA website among others. I think they did it themselves, but none the less it IS the reason we will get the internet clamped down.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Im sure lulzsec had nothing to do with that either...

They just happened to come into the scene for 2 months, then just call it quits... Nothin fishy there...

Like I was saying... Im more interested in the MESSAGE... And its pretty clear, the FED has been screwing us for damn near 100 years, and 90% of the population doesnt even give a crap, they have been brainwashed

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the original anon video isn't written as well as their other videos.
fishy.
the 2nd video seems a little more authentic.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
The subscription it came from is AmpedStatus, who is a legit anonymous member...

Hang on a second: I thought that Anonykids was supposed to be an unstructured collective without any social hierarchy, and without any established agenda to guide their ''operations''... let's post some flashing images on an epilepsy forum. Yeah, stick it to the man !

So, what makes ''AmpedStatus'' a ''legitimate'' member of Anon, as opposed to ''Octopus22222'', for example ?

edit on 29-6-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt the authenticity of the vid.

What ''authenticity'' ?!

Who are you waiting for to ''authorise'' a youtube video from Anon ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

I guess if you want to nit-pick then technically yes you're right. But:

According to the Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve is independent within government in that "its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government." However, its authority is derived from the U.S. Congress and is subject to congressional oversight. Additionally, the members of the Board of Governors, including its chairman and vice-chairman, are chosen by the President and confirmed by Congress. The government also exercises some control over the Federal Reserve by appointing and setting the salaries of the system's highest-level employees. Thus the Federal Reserve has both private and public aspects.[12][13][14][15] The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, a

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

That sounds like an awful lot of "government" involvement to me for something that isn't the "government"...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I did. It's not speculation considering how people mistake what Anonymous is. It's speculation to think it's made by many people or involved a number of people, don't you think? Anyone can have an agenda and use "Anonymous" to give it more attention. People hear "Anonymous" and their ears perk up, it's a joke.

In the other video posted, he suggests moving money from big banks to small banks and that's going to help how? Small banks don't give out loans?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
This was made by probably one person, who simply gets more attention by using the name "Anonymous". This isn't going to turn into anything. Part of the message wasn't even written that well. The Fed didn't "allow" people to live on the streets hungry. The punctuation wasn't even correct in parts.

So, how does that make this Anonymous video offering any less important or worthwhile than other Anonykids promotional campaigns ? Like Octopus22222, for example.

You're clearly saying that there's an agenda-ridden power structure to this supposedly spontaneous collective, which rather defeats the whole purpose of Anonymous' ideas and ideals.

Anonymous could be launching a DDoS attack on, say, the European Parliament, while, simultaneously, Anonymous could be launching an attack on the websites of European Parliament critics.

Which one is the ''true'' anonymous ? The first one ? The second one ? Neither ?

I go for the ''neither'' option.

I just look at Anonykids as a bunch of hypocritical, childish idiots, who want the best of both worlds:

1. ''We are legion !''. Anonymous is supposed to be ''anyone and everyone''. Apparently not. If the Anon message is one which some people disagree with, or take offence to, then apparently Anon wasn't responsible for it...

2. Anonymous is an agenda-driven, hierarchically structured collective of geeks who dictate what the next ''operation'' will be, knowing full well that the sycophantic peons and plebs, who yearn to identify with a ''renegade'' group, will follow ''His Master's Voice''...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

You're clearly saying that there's an agenda-ridden power structure to this supposedly spontaneous collective, which rather defeats the whole purpose of Anonymous' ideas and ideals.

Not really saying that. I guess better put, it'd be like one member of ATS using the name "ATS" to promote some agenda and saying he represents all of ATS and has their backing as well. Obviously, that wouldn't be the case.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join