It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Mile Mandatory Evacuation Area Around Ft. Calhoun Nuke Plant (but don't worry - be happy)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sol420

im not tryin to be a jerk either ..its just...it bugs me they at least didnt come to links door and say hey bro..some stuffs kinda fubared down the road..might wanna pack an overnight bag just in case

edit on 30-6-2011 by sol420 because: sadness

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals
Is it just me, or does it seem strange to anyone else we seem to have the same type of disasters in clusters? Almost like TPTB are testing their arsenal of different methods of destruction.floods,hurricanes, nuke plant problems, terrorist attacks,tornadoes, earthquakes, etc... Seems like we have clusters of 2 or more of the same type incident then on to the next cluster. Am I the only one who sees this pattern/ finds it strange/ suspicious???

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
1) Reactors are sealed, well beyond simple air & water tight constraints and cannot be breached by slow moving fresh water unless there is a quake or huge amount of force directed at it as in Fukashima. Think of every single pipe and vessel, even in a poorly built plant, as the thickness of a well built engine block. A gun couldn't pierce the plumbing. What can? extreme temperature changes (repeated boiling and freezing), geological activity or any other massive mid to high richter scale measurable force.

2) It is nothing to fly in the necessary equipment like generators, platforms & auxiliary pumps etc via double prop helicopters and/or barges. A Cat or Ingersoll-Rand generator capable of powering the pumping systems in this plant are half the size of a shipping container and weigh roughly quarter to half the lift of a double main rotor military lift craft.

There is no and will be no meltdown but on the other hand, if they don't get moving on the spent rod facilities there could be years shaved off the lives of the containment / storage vessels which, under normal conditions are completely resistant to oxidation and corrosion. Again though, without a massive quake or huge directed force, these will be fine (even under water) for generations to come. I've heard rumors that there's waste in simple 45 gallon barrels. This is nonsense but if it was true there shouldn't be one person on the continent NOT rioting in the streets over the lack of care.

What we are seeing here is an attempt by the oil lobby, cartels to tarnish the image of alternatives to their business model or at least attempt to sink it to their level of extreme low.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

note to truthers :easier to go to another country take footage of disaster and come back and place on the net or tv
for most countries care little for the security concerns of other countries try to do that in our country and it gets banned from you tube blocked by the msm.SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DRIVE OVER THERE AND GET FOOTAGE
hell i might be able to my girlfriends has 10 credit cards...this is once in a lifetime event about to unfold here. if i could i would get a farmer to fly me over the site damn the no fly's

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ya i doubt this will turn into a problem.. Everything is in sealed bunkers and it would take a pretty crazy fire to get in there without a quake or something.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I love how comfortable he seems during that interview. Especially his opening in that specific video:

"All plants in the United States are designed generally too.. pre.. pree.. uh, err.. to develop planning, for, the ten mile area around the plant. And that's a.. uhh.. really improved approach..."

It'd be nice if *I* felt more comfortable after hearing that, but it appears *he's* too uncomfortable to even deliver the message in a believable fashion. How safe am I supposed to feel now? That sure as hell didn't help.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If no-one can understand this is part of the plan, then you're all doomed.

You see, Fukushima hasn't worked quick enough, but they planned for that, so bring on the floods that swamp a nuclear plant (dont forget that they probably have that Stuxnet weakness too) so things, just like Fukushima will start going wrong when they just shouldn't be, and Fires to Nuclear Waste, and facilities with yet even more compromisable electronics.

Why do you think the Southern hemisphere isn't suffering any sort of Nuclear disaster?

Do the Math

World Population...6.92 billion
Northern/Southern hemisphere split: 90/10
=
6.228 billion in Nothern Hemisphere and
0.692 Billion OR 692 Million in the Southern Hemisphere

Now, lets kill the Northern hemisphere, or majority of = 6.90 Billion

The resulting world population, not including death from war, malnutrition disease and whatnot =

694 Million

What was that magical number again that the NWO/Illuminati want?

500 Million.

If you weren't sure, Google the Georgia Guidestones. I have to say, us humans must enjoy having it rubbed in our faces.

Chemtrails probably just help weather manipulation, and maybe the silver iodide can possibly make you sick but not always. They probably just behave like contrails too....have you all ever considered it.

Either way, you all need to open your eyes because the ones who are doing this will be in safety, you've either gotta go south of the equator which would mean one of the largest mass migrations of people EVER or you gotta all invade the underground bunkers...you have the damn weapons and are nearly the only civilisation in the world capable of amassing such a peoples army. Thats why theyre scared, and taking your rights away and only then can they amass against you. Sun Tzu's Art of War. Read it. Quickly.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Remember Fukashima, The Japenese government issued a 12 mile evacuation zone.

The US government recomended 50 Miles for US citizens.

About 1 million people live within 50 miles of Fort Calhoun.

The spent rod containment building is extends 40 feet below ground.

I was filled to capicity in 2006 then over filled,1083 fuel assemblies, 176 fuel rods per assembly, 379 tons of spent fuel.

That isnt counting the dry storage they have been moving the oldest fuel to for the last 5 years.

It has the potential to equal 20 Fukashima's. If the pumps stop the have 88 hours before boil off of the coolant.

6 upstream dams already at full release of spillways. Snow Pack 50% larger than normal just begining to melt.

Soooo comforting to know they have it all under control.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Nice post I was checking out the hemispheres myself. People tend to believe that this will spread around the world evenly however when doing research I found most of the radiation will stay in the Northern Hemisphere. Their underground bunkers are not going to save them. This stuff tends to stick around a long time a lot longer than they are going to want to stay in their self made hell hole prisons. One thing the Scientist said on ABC not Fox was that we are seeing a Fukashemia in slow motion. If the water gets a few feet higher the pumps will fail. it would be 2.0 times worse due to the platonium stored there. But we don't expect that to happen he said.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

You have to assume the underground bunkers are a network, with transportation between them. They wouldnt be 'stuck' in them (hence the mysterious Humming sound people have been observing lately all around the world)....The US already has them networked, I dont know about China or Russia, but I know China has the capability to house it's whole population if required.

edit on 30-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyrout2getus
reply to post by Signals
Is it just me, or does it seem strange to anyone else we seem to have the same type of disasters in clusters? Almost like TPTB are testing their arsenal of different methods of destruction.floods,hurricanes, nuke plant problems, terrorist attacks,tornadoes, earthquakes, etc... Seems like we have clusters of 2 or more of the same type incident then on to the next cluster. Am I the only one who sees this pattern/ finds it strange/ suspicious???

Kinda sounds like this, huh?
"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains." Mark 13:8 NIV

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Another one?

The Universe actually does react to our thoughts on a grand scale. Imagine that. With all of the hype about the end of the world, nuclear destruction, financial crisis, and general disaster, the Universe has no choice but to respond in kind.

Ask and you will receive

We essentially gave it our clear and expressed permission.

I see you're one of these new age "The Secret" kind of guys.

I like the theory because its so simple, but if true...how would you explain the many many many people who constantly perv out all day long and never get any play?

Wait you're saying hot chicks and stacks of cash wont just materialize out of thin air? Damn.....sorry guys.

You mean there's no point in going to the gym, because obesity in this country is the direct response from people calling us fat?

No disrespect, I just find it interesting that someone would actually believe that natural disasters happen because people think about them happening....

I suppose the Dinosaurs were super paranoid about large space objects and ice ages. VOILA!
edit on 30-6-2011 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
reply to post by Signals

S+F on this one. It certainly bears watching. This is how it started in Fukashima (as far as the evac radius, not the quake). If the flood water has breeched the pool, it is my gues that the flood waters in that area are being contaminated. But with the EPA raising radiation safety levels, I'm sure MSM will feel no compulsion to report on it until it's waaayyy too late.

Hence why they're raising the levels

"Nothing hazardous radiating onto us people, move along"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I just wonder if the nuclear missile silos are full of water. They're below the ground.

I'd love to see Satellite pictures of that area.....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Another one? The Universe actually does react to our thoughts on a grand scale. Imagine that. With all of the hype about the end of the world, nuclear destruction, financial crisis, and general disaster, the Universe has no choice but to respond in kind. Ask and you will receive We essentially gave it our clear and expressed permission.
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I tend to believe you are correct in your analysis. Below is a link to the web bot predictions which is a prediction based on key words found on the internet or one may say...the collective consciousness.

alamongordo.com...

Do you believe we may could change the course if we changed our way of thinking? I wonder.......

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hi thanks for the video, was wandering if anyone had heared about the nuke plant in scotland where im from was closed because of jelly fish in the filter system plz help with more info.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

That is the conclusion I came to after doing some research, also found a intresting location Cameroon.

Why you may think. I found this location using symbols whilst looking into the masons and illuminati, and lat long

Intresting thing was I was shown the method in a dream and the location it took me to bang on center of the map.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

WHOA ...... I have just Watch the movie called... The China Syndrome 2 DAYS AGO and This Happens !

China Syndrome (IMDB )!
www.imdb.com...

The movie was released on March 16, 1979. By a bizarre irony, the disaster at the nuclear power plant at Pennsylvania's Three Mile Island happened just 13 days later on March 28th.

The movie's title is based on the theoretical but implausible notion that if a nuclear meltdown were to occur in the United States, the nuclear core would melt all the way through the Earth's core and emerge on the other side of the world. However, China is simply a metaphor for the other side of the world. If such an event could occur it would emerge in the Indian Ocean.

The Minds EYE is Telling me Something anyone have a similar experience ? of to just happen to throw a disaster movie flick in to Watch and something like this happens ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well I live Just outside of omaha wish me luck, gotta hope for the best maybe some super powers, but ur right they are keeping this quet I live very close and this is the first I'm hearing of evac.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
We all know the talk about what is happening here on this Planet. Twice now we are being shown what water alone can do.

As for the USA their thinking of placing the Plants on the East Coast is....... the area isn't known to have large quakes or Tsunami's. They say they built these Plants to withstand twice the quake size known here on the East Coast.....stupid thinking from these people that think they are so smart.

As we have been shown things happen that you don't/didn't account for.

NOW

We all know the talk going around about what is happening to this Planet at this time NATURE is telling us in her way to wake up.

WAKE UP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join