It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth: Jim Marrs in 10 Minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Jim marrs has valid points regarding 911 was inside job , i have no idea why his blocked on this website but this video interest me.Im here to share this video.

edit on 29-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Marrs isn't blocked on this website...

In fact, he has his own forum called 'The View From Marrs': www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

Oh ok , the wiki state his blocked, so i guess they need to fix the issue lol

TS has been used by some popular conspiracy writters such as Jim Marrs, John Lear (now banned from ATS[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

The wiki article is just mentioning that John Lear is banned, not Marrs. I understand your confusion though.

Great video by the way, I like Jim. He brings up quite a few of the big questions (albeit well known ones) surrounding 9/11 in that video.

I'm also curious to hear the details of Lear's banning. I have heard of some of his claims, but I didn't know that he posted here.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Jim Marrs is one of the few reasearches that has ALL of my respect. Imo he always puts truth above agenda.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Jim marrs is man of letters , his the only reason i joined ats forum

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A bit off topic but John Lear is not banned from ATS either, Index of John Lear threads on AboveTopSecret.com

And here is a link to Jim's Forum A View From Marrs

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
One day it will be revealed that the WTC 7 as well as 1,2 had a safety measure installed that would allow the towers to be demolished incase of fire or terrorism. The insurance companies demanded it. Sad simple truth really.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
Jim marrs has valid points regarding 911 was inside job , i have no idea why his blocked on this website but this video interest me.Im here to share this video.

Let's see... He has his own forum here... He wrote a book for ATS... I've personally had dinner and drinks with him on a couple of occasions, as has Springer, FredT and JohnnyAnonymous. I have several books personally autographed by him...

Jim would have to go pretty far off the reservation to not be welcome here... It's not happening...

Marrs Monkeys, not just for drinking wine all night long anymore...

edit on 6/29/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
One day it will be revealed that the WTC 7 as well as 1,2 had a safety measure installed that would allow the towers to be demolished incase of fire or terrorism. The insurance companies demanded it. Sad simple truth really.

Yes. That sounds totally reasonable. Self-destruction as a safety feature. Just the kind of thing insurance companies would want in a building. Just like I have a red button on my dashboard that I will press as I'm about to get into a crash. When I press it, a powerful explosive will detonate, shredding my vehicle. That way I'll never be injured or damage my car in a collision. Plus I get a discount on my car insurance; thanks, GEICO.

Check out this thread.
edit on 6/29/2011 by DrEugeneFixer because: added link

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Perhaps you have proof of this "sad simple truth?"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

To respond to that slightly off topic post with a slightly off topic reply...
Perhaps someone should change the ATS Wikipedia page so it no longer says Lear is banned.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Yes. That sounds totally reasonable. Self-destruction as a safety feature. Just the kind of thing insurance companies would want in a building. Just like I have a red button on my dashboard that I will press as I'm about to get into a crash. When I press it, a powerful explosive will detonate, shredding my vehicle. That way I'll never be injured or damage my car in a collision. Plus I get a discount on my car insurance; thanks, GEICO.

Check out this thread.
edit on 6/29/2011 by DrEugeneFixer because: added link
Good rebuttal..I'll have to check for my red button too....really though you have a creepy avatar

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just like I have a red button on my dashboard that I will press as I'm about to get into a crash. When I press it, a powerful explosive will detonate, shredding my vehicle. That way I'll never be injured or damage my car in a collision. Plus I get a discount on my car insurance; thanks, GEICO.

Really dumb analogy. Your car has air-bags, seat belts, crumple zones, safety glass.

Installing a controlled demolition safety feature is quite genius. If the towers were to have a uncontrollable fire that might lead to collapse or another failed terrorist attack the port aurthority or whoever could atleast control the collapse to minimize or avoid casualities and damage to surrounding buildings.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just like I have a red button on my dashboard that I will press as I'm about to get into a crash. When I press it, a powerful explosive will detonate, shredding my vehicle. That way I'll never be injured or damage my car in a collision. Plus I get a discount on my car insurance; thanks, GEICO.

Really dumb analogy. Your car has air-bags, seat belts, crumple zones, safety glass so your red button is senseless.

Installing a controlled demolition safety feature is quite genius. If the towers were to have a uncontrollable fire that might lead to collapse or another failed terrorist attack the port authority or whoever could atleast control the collapse to minimize or avoid causalities and damage to surrounding buildings.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Careful, your 'slip' is showing.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If it's such a dumb analogy why don't you come up with a better one, or just any documented example of a building with a self destruct "safety feature".

You're proposing that skyscrapers are all pre-set with self destruct buttons, "as a safety feature" and I'm the dumb one.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
Jim marrs has valid points regarding 911 was inside job ,

Thanks for sharing this very interesting video of Jim Marss solid007.
Far out most of what Jim Marss put there so aptly is exactly how I think about it all.
The only thing new to me is his thought about that key thing from 8:55 regarding reconstructing an aircraft after an air disaster.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

We have been reading and watching so many conspiracy theories that i am personally very confused

Yes, it was maybe an inside job but this inside is very black ..

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

You're proposing that skyscrapers are all pre-set with self destruct buttons, "as a safety feature" and I'm the dumb one.

To set the record straight he did not propose that ALL skyscrapers are set with self destruct mechanisms. No reason for you to state that he said something that he did not even imply.

top topics

join