It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joke of 'secure Britain': Vile banned militant extremist strolls through Heathrow immigration

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The joke of 'secure Britain': Vile banned militant extremist strolls through Heathrow immigration as 200 Somalian criminals are allowed to stay due to human rights

www.dailymail.co.u k

In the second, a bombshell ruling by European judges blocked the deportation of some 200 Somali criminals back to their homeland.

The Strasbourg court said the men, including drug dealers and serial burglars, might be persecuted in war-torn Somalia, and that they must be allowed to stay to protect their human rights.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Always enjoy reading articles such as this since the very powers that were pushing new world order, one global currency, one law to govern all humans ends up turning around biting its creators. I guess it will be common practice to export internal problems to european nations under the disguise of human rights or political persecution.

I do not care what or who ever the person is, but real logic suggests and should suggest that if crimes other than political are involved then no asylum can be sought.

www.dailymail.co.u k
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
The Strasbourg court said the men, including drug dealers and serial burglars, might be persecuted in war-torn Somalia, and that they must be allowed to stay to protect their human rights.

MSM Agenda much? - stir up the hatred towards these 'freeloaders' to divert the attention away from the civil unrest that is about to embark on the nation.

2nd

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Well it is a difficult issue. As human beings it's our duty to protect the innocent and people who flee persecution in these war torn regions should be given asylum. Jail seems the best option for refugees who are convicted of crimes within our borders, until it can be assessed whether deportation would result in political/religious/ethnic persecution then there should be no system allowing instant deportation of refugees who are prosecuted for crimes within the nation where they have been granted asylum, until their case for both refugee status and the nature of their crime can be assessed.
edit on 29-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Racist newspaper and quite a racist thread.
Are you complaining about drug dealers in general in Britain or only the black ones from poor countries?
Does coming from Somalia makes someone worse than the criminals that were born in Britain?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What i am simply pointing out is the obvious, that many who commit crimes abroad DO end up fleeing under the pretense of political asylum, i have seen it over and over its really nothing new to me, to others it maybe, but to me, its nothing new. Why on earth would someone remain in a jail when he can simply exit the country under the title " political refugee" ...blah blah blah...by the way, i dont care about their color , race, or religion, to me a crime is a crime and thats about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
No one condones racism , but recently a man who wrote songs for Saddam Hussein has been granted a stay of asylum in Australia because he faces persecution by those who were tortured , brutalised and executed by hi s songwriting subject.
Makes an intelligent person ask how many of those fleeing persecution.....have been the persecutors?

But hey as long as they have money (wink wink) who cares right?

Strange how the crime rate has risen in relation to ultra violence in the west?

Nay it is perfectly logical.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I knew a somalian kid who lived in the uk since he was 2 years old but he was imprisoned as a teenager and they deported him back to somalia when he was 18. He was drunk and had a fight which got slightly out of control but the fact was that he didnt know anyone in somalia and had to go and live with an uncle that had only seen him as a baby.

I think this is very sensible that they havent been deported as a drug dealer could mean a street marijuana or coke dealer and in the uk these guys are often not the violent drug pusher types that you see on american tv shows, they are often just young kids who have ended up in the wrong crowd due to the area that they live in.

this is probably just some newspaper trying to stir up tension and hate as maybe they dont like the fact that we in the uk have more somalians than any other nation outside of africa.
edit on 29-6-2011 by lewman because: no k on knew

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

What i am simply pointing out is the obvious, that many who commit crimes abroad DO end up fleeing under the pretense of political asylum, i have seen it over and over its really nothing new to me, to others it maybe, but to me, its nothing new. Why on earth would someone remain in a jail when he can simply exit the country under the title " political refugee" ...blah blah blah...by the way, i dont care about their color , race, or religion, to me a crime is a crime and thats about it.

Anyone can see the article is full of racism.
It talks about 200 somalians and then labels them all as criminals
It talks about Raed Salah and his anti-semitic speeches even though he himself is semitic, which the article fails to mention. Arabs are also from the semitic tribes.

It talks about somalians committing crimes in Britain should be sent back to somalia , but you have twisted the story to say that they committed the crimes in somalia and have escaped from jail to come here.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
We should just say bollocks to Europe and dump these poeple back in Somalia regardless of anything or anyone else.
They are not welcome here.

Cameron gave assurances that he wouldn't be as weak willed and spineless as previous administrations yet he is proving equally complicit in the ongoing process of surrendering sovereignty to foreign powers and allowing any piece of scum refuge in this country.

Britain has a long and proud tradition of being a safe haven for genuine asylum seekers, and that's how it should be, but the current open door policy is simply taking the piss out of the British people and allowing every type of human filth access to this country.

Enough is enough.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

What are the British crimes against the country of Somalia? Do you know?

Thought so.

As they say, you point at someone with one finger and you're pointing at yourself with three other fingers.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lumiere

It talks about Raed Salah and his anti-semitic speeches even though he himself is semitic, which the article fails to mention. Arabs are also from the semitic tribes.

It talks about somalians committing crimes in Britain should be sent back to somalia , but you have twisted the story to say that they committed the crimes in somalia and have escaped from jail to come here.

I made no attempt to twist the article or the thread, my point at hand is if one is offered a nation to flee political persecution and he or she commits a crime within the host nation then YES he or she must be deported and if he or she has committed a crime in his or her own nation prior to requesting political asylum then he or she should be refused entry.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I made no attempt to twist the article or the thread, my point at hand is if one is offered a nation to flee political persecution and he or she commits a crime within the host nation then YES he or she must be deported and if he or she has committed a crime in his or her own nation prior to requesting political asylum then he or she should be refused entry.

No your point was to regurgitate a racist article on to a public forum and then to declare yourself as non racist.
There is some kind of hypocrisy there isn't there?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

No your point was to regurgitate a racist article on to a public forum and then to declare yourself as non racist.
There is some kind of hypocrisy there isn't there?

To begin with, i do not see the article as it being racist, just so we are clear on that point and second i do stand by what i have said as i pointed that while a nation hosts a political refugee and he or she commits a crime within a hosted nation then he or she MUST be deported as obviously he or she holds no respect for the nation that has opened its arms. As for he or she committing a crime within their nation and then requesting political asylum then he or she MUST be refused entry. I still stand by what i say.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

No, it depends on the nature of the crime. Many people resort to crime because of poor economic oportunities etc. It's not morally acceptable to send someone back to a warzone for low level crime.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
nothing new,

castro emptied his jails and asylums on the US a while ago.

i don't understand why we don't do the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
We should just say bollocks to Europe and dump these poeple back in Somalia regardless of anything or anyone else.

Cameron gave assurances that he wouldn't be as weak willed and spineless as previous administrations yet he is proving equally complicit in the ongoing process of surrendering sovereignty to foreign powers and allowing any piece of scum refuge in this country.

Britain has a long and proud tradition of being a safe haven for genuine asylum seekers, and that's how it should be, but the current open door policy is simply taking the piss out of the British people and allowing every type of human filth access to this country.

Enough is enough.

What he said... That... And those damned arranged marriages need to stop too... They are made to marry cousins in order to get them into the country.. We need to close these doors and tighten our borders ASAP or the British people will take the power from the government and give it to those that will..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The joke of 'secure Britain': Vile banned militant extremist strolls through Heathrow immigration as 200 Somalian criminals are allowed to stay due to human rights

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention. I'm convinced that TPTB are intentionally destroying the First World countries of the West. The things that are being done to Europe (such as forced mass migrations) are disturbing to say the least. TPTB want chaos as a distraction from what they are doing. Global NWO.

It's also possible they want the masses to be of mixed blood, to mark them as members of the "slave or serf class" -- which is why they are promoting interbreeding between races.

The Elites will remain lily White.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator

Originally posted by Freeborn

Enough is enough.

What he said... That... And those damned arranged marriages need to stop too... They are made to marry cousins in order to get them into the country.. We need to close these doors and tighten our borders ASAP or the British people will take the power from the government and give it to those that will..

I would hate to think what Britain would be like with just people like you populating it.
By the way the British people aren't just like you! You speak for a small narrow minded group.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention. I'm convinced that TPTB are intentionally destroying the First World countries of the West. The things that are being done to Europe (such as forced mass migrations) are disturbing to say the least. TPTB want chaos as a distraction from what they are doing. Global NWO.

It's also possible they want the masses to be of mixed blood, to mark them as members of the "slave or serf class" -- which is why they are promoting interbreeding between races.

The Elites will remain lily White.

I suggest you seek professional help straightaway.
Your thoughts and ideas are not normal and are completely paranoid.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join