It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joke of 'secure Britain': Vile banned militant extremist strolls through Heathrow immigration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It's the same situation all over western Europe. So called "asylum seekers" are pouring in and destroying Europe.
Spineless and corrupt politicians and other NWO lapdogs are of course the root of the problem.

I have no problem understanding people who flee from dictatorship and tyranni, I would have done the same thing.
The problem is that this kind of policy will eventually obliterate the host nations.

A real solution would be to help these fubar nations in their own country (ie schools, hospitals, infrastructure, democracy).
But of course, that wouldn't gain the elite and their plan for a global police state.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
after reading 'Vile banned militant extremist strolls through Heathrow immigration'

... there I was thinking Tony Blair had wandered back into the country after one of his money making lecture tours.

.....Sorry, I'll get my coat .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Every Prime Minister since Heath and the current monarch has conspired to cede sovereignty of this country to foreign powers thus allowing Europe and other politically correct institutions to dictate and direct UK foreign and domestic policy.

In addition they have gradually implemented various social engineering programmes aimed at changing the very fabric and essence of British society, culture and psyche.

This has included the dumbing down of society and control and manipulation of the people through the PC education system and curriculum, MSM, the destruction of the British pub culture, the intrusion of the nanny state, the sweeping implementation of PC idealogy and the open door immigration policy.

Apologies for the slight rant, one of them days!
edit on 29/6/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Every Prime Minister since Heath and the current monarch has conspired to cede sovereignty of this country to foreign powers thus allowing Europe and other politically correct institutions to dictate and direct UK foreign and domestic policy.

In addition they have gradually implemented various social engineering programmes aimed at changing the very fabric and essence of British society, culture and psyche.

This has included the dumbing down of society and control and manipulation of the people through the PC education system and curriculum, MSM, the destruction of the British pub culture, the intrusion of the nanny state, the sweeping implementation of PC idealogy and the open door immigration policy.

Apologies for the slight rant, one of them days!
edit on 29/6/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

I suppose it is easier for you to blame " THEM " for all the problems in the country than blaming yourself.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lumiere
Racist newspaper and quite a racist thread.

Wow, that didn't take long! The good old race card being pulled!
The only racist post in this thread is from YOU Lumiere!

We have the same problem in Norway. Arab and Somali criminals come into Norway and can't be sent out of the country because "they're lives are in danger". Like the terrorist Mullah Krekar who came to Norway. His asylum has been denied, but we can't send him out because he *might* be prosecuted meaning he'll die.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

We have the same problem in Norway. Arab and Somali criminals come into Norway and can't be sent out of the country because "they're lives are in danger". Like the terrorist Mullah Krekar who came to Norway. His asylum has been denied, but we can't send him out because he *might* be prosecuted meaning he'll die.

Well believe it or not some peoples lives are in danger.
But i suppose that doesn't matter to you as long as you don't have to see the Arabs or Somalians when you walk down your street.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

after reading 'Vile banned militant extremist strolls through Heathrow immigration'

... there I was thinking Tony Blair had wandered back into the country after one of his money making lecture tours.

.....Sorry, I'll get my coat .

hahaha...now that is very funny,

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lumiere

Yes it is easier, and a damn sight more accurate and appropriate.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122
A real solution would be to help these fubar nations in their own country (ie schools, hospitals, infrastructure, democracy).

My thoughts exactly. By allowing these "asylum" seekers into your country, you're opening yourself up for rapes, drugs and other volatile crimes. Look at Norway. It was your proverbial "1950's suburbia" where you could leave your doors unlocked when you go on a vacation and come back with everything intact. You could walk downtown Oslo at night without being raped. There were no organized gangs prior to mass immigration.

But now, Norway's face has changed for the worse. There's no denying it, immigration has brought ten fold the crime problems Norway has ever had. We can't continue. We need to stop mass immigration and figure out a better solution. And I think that solution would be to create schools, hospitals and other things in the immigrants country.

The truth isn't politically correct. Just because you think it's an uncomfortable topic doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to it.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I must admit that one of my partners lives in Norway so a while ago we had a skype meeting, while waiting for the customers to get online we jumped onto some news story that happened and surprise surprise it is this exact person you have mentioned. I had no idea that you guys had such an issue, besides i do applaud that you guys did not want to join the euro zone and obviously was a wise choice....i tip my hat to you guys

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

But i suppose that doesn't matter to you as long as you don't have to see the Arabs or Somalians when you walk down your street.

You're an ignorant little person.

The truth isn't politically correct and I'll be damned if that'll stop me from spreading the truth of what's going on.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lumiere

Some people's lives are in danger because they are horrible, evil bastards who have committed hateful crimes in their country of origin or they preach hatred and bigotry on a regular basis; these people are not welcome here.

Britain should always be prepared to provide a safe haven for genuine refugees etc.

That you don't seem capable of differentiating between the two and rather weakly yet regrettably predictably trot out totally unfounded accusations of racism speaks volumes about you and the weakness of your arguement rather than anything else.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You're an ignorant little person.

The truth isn't politically correct and I'll be damned if that'll stop me from spreading the truth of what's going on.

Yes because talking is all you can do.
The little boy with the big ideas

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

You didn't say anything about the extremist preacher who strolled through Heathrow! Why?

I thought this would be the main issue here although Asylum seekers upto no good aren't welcome here either....

Human Rights are not deserved for these type of people anyway....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by cerebralassassins

You didn't say anything about the extremist preacher who strolled through Heathrow! Why?

I thought this would be the main issue here although Asylum seekers upto no good aren't welcome here either....

Human Rights are not deserved for these type of people anyway....

I honestly was between two minds as to which part of the article i should open up with, would it be the extremist preacher, or the so called asylum seekers. If i was to point to the extremist preachers then that about covers the majority of people who openly burn u.s. flags, demand the killing of all u.s. citizens and friendly to u.s. ideology so the list is really long..i mean seriously long. Lets face it, every time there is something wrong at any part of the world we are more than likely to see an american flag being burnt and while all this is going on you would also be more likely to see those ranting and demanding american blood either drinking coca-cola or sipping on starbucks... I have seen it so many time that i simply laugh but not to openly as i too may be target....

edit on 29-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

[Yes because talking is all you can do.
The little boy with the big ideas

And that's all people like you can do, hurl insults instead of actually coming with something that contributes to the discussion at hand. You just blind yourself in a political correct ignorance shield whilst the reality of the matter is handled by the adults.

You want to see what immigration brings to a country?

Welcome to Oslo, where all the rapes are committed by Muslim immigrants.
www.youtube.com...

Welcome to Malmo, Sweden where the crime rates are the highest in Scandinavia. Where also the majority of the cities inhabitants are Muslim immigrants.
www.youtube.com...

There are plenty more like this, and if you live in these countries like I have you can see it with your own two eyes.

Deny ignorance.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Can't get the embed codes to work.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

can you please fix your video links !

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sorry Cerebral, can't seem to get the embed to work. I instead just pasted the youtube links.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Sorry Cerebral, can't seem to get the embed to work. I instead just pasted the youtube links.

use this part to embed it

uRT0TR9SBhE

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anything that is written in the Daily Mail is generally bollocks :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join