It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Your 4/11/11 date....was the weekend of my bday....look up the Tornadoes...it was the 243 in the carolinas...debunkers just go back to sleep. Saying jupiter and sun has no potential to affect us here...lol...ok if jupiter and the sun are know as the highest mass objects around us and protect us by attracting other comets and asteroids...how can debunkers suggest no relationship...WAIT i bet the MOON doesn't affect TIDES in your delusional world either?

WAKE UP to reality, or close your mouth and GO BACK TO SLEEP....

on a positive note these next few months will wake people up....then when we explain to them whats goign on again they will actually listen

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Heres another linky to freak you out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GHost, this is well worth taking a look at if you believe the 28 October date. Im not sure where on the thread it is but i am certain he refers to this exact date as a date for a massive cataclism.
I think youd probably find the content interesting, ( and a bit scary if its true)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DisasterButton

If from what i've seen on current models depicting our solar system and the arriving comet Elenin, the comet is either behind (left of our sun) or behind (right of our sun) in reference to our position in space, thus the only times I assume we would ever be able to see the the comet is during the early morning hours before and as the sun is rising, or else in the early evening where the intensity of the sun's light is weak which, I assume, would allow the light of the comet to be seen.

I'm no astronomer or scientist just using the common sense i've mustered over the years. please correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s
reply to post by Chadwickus

Just as easily asked the other way. Where is all the documentation stating that the alignments had nothing to do with the earthquakes? Not being rude, just fair and just when it come to "theories."

Why would there be documentation on something that didnt happen or documentation about things that dont happen. Where is the documentation that proves that rabbits dont come in purple and green stripes? See what I mean?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks

I actually read quite a bit of it last night after you posted it. It's definitely interesting.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Found this Earth-Sun-Jupiter alignment from September 2010:

Close Encounter With Jupiter

Not only was it an exact alignment, Jupiter won't be as close as it was that month in 2010 until 2022.

Sounds like perfect conditions for an earthquake right?

Bzzzt!!!

No earthquake over mag 7!

None over 6 either.

Uh oh spaghettio!

Look it up for the whole month of september. And look again at what I actually wrote for that date...

Wait just a minute... you either have an alignment or you dont. If the EQ's dont happen on the date of the alignment then how can you claim that it had anything at all to do with it? A week later is not an alignment its a week past an alignment. Your statistics are a little wish washy huh?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

That's quite the dream. I cannot believe you remember the entire dream PLUS the date it happened. Anyways, I'm not sure it lends any credence to the final fantasy VII train of thought. Sort of sounds like you want to be with a guy who can make you feel safe. But anywho...

Oddly enough, I know why that guy was so familiar in retrospect. I am now married to him and we were childhood friends who lost touch for about 12 years and reconnected a few months after that dream occurred. I'm convinced it was him in that dream.

Haha, well I'll be. That is crazy. Congrats on the marriage! Do you have precognitive dreams (not sure if that is the right way to say it)? If so, any relation to this, other than that one dream? My dreams are mostly crazy. I have recurring dreams about being in water with tons of sharks and separate dreams of my wife leaving me. Other than that, my dreams are crazy! Never precognitive.

Thanks!
I have only had 2 other precognitive dreams. They involved pregnancy. My sister was the first one. I dreamt that she was pregnant with a little boy. I had the dream in December 2008. I wrote her a note telling her to use condoms because of my dream only jokingly. However, in March 2009 she found out she was 2 months pregnant, she now has a beautiful little boy. =) Recently I dreamt that a friends sister had a baby girl I told her about this dream 4 months ago. She was already pregnant when I dreamt it but she just had a baby girl 2 weeks ago. I also dreamt that my baby would be a boy. I have a 9 month old baby boy.

Oddly, my father, who is completely not into conspiracies, not even realy believes in anything supernatural, like dreams or anything, he told me he had a dream once when he was a kid of a bridge that was built in his town. 20 years later the very bridge that he dreamt of was built and he had total deja vu.

I also have very crazy dreams. Some make absolutely no sense. Others are really quite amazing! I do have many water dreams. But mine have always involved big killer whales for whatever reason. *shrug*

Back on topic. So do you know where in the video game this happens OP? My hubby likes FF so let me know I"ll get him to check it out and see what he says.

Also, what's up with the date? I don't recall but was that in the game? Or just your interpretation of it?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

reply to post by Forevever

I see nothing in those links that completely disproves it. But, nice try.

Those who fight for their inadequacies should be let to keep them.

Those who post garbage links..... are probably garbage.

An those who post replys such as this are probably.....14

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Given how absolutely massive Jupiter is compared to the earth, I'm wondering why I can't see it. It sounds like it is bigger than the moon and the sun! But when I look up in the sky I only see the sun and the moon. So why can't I see Jupiter?

So you are saying that on October 28th Jupiter is suddenly going to get so huge in the sky that its gravity is going to cause an earthquake. But where is it now? How do we know it's going to get really big on that one day. Won't it like get bigger each day between now and then?

What can we do to prevent the end of the world. Can we send nukes up and blow it out of the sky? Who is in control of it anyway? Who do I write to to get something done about this. It sounds just awful!

I'm sorry to hear about this terrible news on ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Throw a handful of change on the ground.
Take note of how many coins are aligned.

There is an alignment happening all the time with comets, stars, planets, asteroids, space junk, moons etc.

This alignment theory is so bunk. It surrounds us. Ooops, I just stepped in bunk.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks

I actually read quite a bit of it last night after you posted it. It's definitely interesting.

Yes, but the bit where he said billions could die, sorry WILL die is all a bit horrific really. Really hope its not true.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faery34majick

Originally posted by amaster
reply to post by MisterMan

Yes, apparently Square Co. (at the time of the FF7 game release in 1997), a JAPANESE software company overrun by Illuminati decided to warn the worlds population of video game addicted adolescence of IMPENDING DOOOOM!!!! Luckily someone has deciphered their hidden messages 14 years latter, but is it too late?

Okay i am not a geek so what is Final Fantasy 7?? I do remember a long time ago back in 2006-07 about someone thinking the end was near because of a stupid game. To the OP, dude video games are there just to make one stupid, and ignorant and they there to keep you from realizing what's going on with the world. I am telling you now that playing video games will get you no where in life. To honestly think that they have hidden meaning is completely insane!

This is right up there with "Hollywood is preparing us for UFO disclosure" with all the new ET/UFO movies being released. Ya gotta understand that unless your super smart you wont get these clues. Only the super smart are going to get the message. (Or only the teenagers )

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
Given how absolutely massive Jupiter is compared to the earth, I'm wondering why I can't see it. It sounds like it is bigger than the moon and the sun! But when I look up in the sky I only see the sun and the moon. So why can't I see Jupiter?

Jupiter is much bigger than the Moon and much smaller than the Sun.

It is very easy to see at night. Along with Venus, it is the brightest object in the sky other than the Moon and Sun. In full daylight you may not be able to see it.

The moon is brighter than Jupiter because it is much closer.

Go to Google Sky and it will show you where everything is.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
reply to post by Faery34majick

Final Fantasy 7 is, as the name implies, the seventh installment of an RPG (Role Playing Game) video game series now extending to a total of fourteen (I think, there may be more side games). Fans of the series highly regard this game, to this day, as the best video game ever released. The series revolve around a set of ever changing main characters and story lines but consistently employ the use of specialized skills, weaponry, and various forms of magic. Most story lines, especially the one found in FF7 and latter, include some aspects of cosmic interactions, planetary life-forces, political corruption, and environmental destruction.

Sorry if that qualifies me as a geek.

edit on 6/29/2011 by amaster because: spelling

Aw go on with your bad self and wear that badge proudly!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Really not sure what to say, apart from I am going to book a week away in the mountains and take a fair bit more extra gear than I would normally.

If nothing happens, superb [and lesson learnt] but if some thing does, well then I have my deep winter gear just here in this thar handy trunk.

Either way I feel its a winning deal.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
So do you know where in the video game this happens OP? My hubby likes FF so let me know I"ll get him to check it out and see what he says.

Also, what's up with the date? I don't recall but was that in the game? Or just your interpretation of it?

Thanks

The part in FF7 is in Cosmo Canyon. I believe, but I may be mistaken, its the first time you go there. Either that, or its in disc 2 after Cloud recovers and you go to talk about the lifestream in Cosmo Canyon.

As to where the date came about. He has a feeling. It's not in the game. Rather, the scene is in the game. So, another words, October 28th 2011 popped into his head and he learned that there is an alignment with Jupiter and then saw the scene in FF7 where the comet was by earth and determined that since the game has it, and there will be a comet by us 14 years later, then we will be hit. Oh yeah, and earthquakes do happen within a week or two after an alignment.

All of this comes from, in my opinion (and including D4rk Kn1ght), the adjusted Mayan Calendar date. D4rk Kn1ght talks about the Mayans in one of his posts. In other words, this is the lesser of the December 21, 2012 predictions. Aka, it's crap if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

Originally posted by indigothefish

unfortunately, i have reached this same conclusion, minus the idea that the comet will hit earth

here is the thread i made on 6/8/11 about it, i can't change the original post but i've updated my thoughts on the subject in subsequent posts, if possible please post in my thread with your own prediction so it's there in addition, thanks

concerning comet elenin, worse to come in oct this year

i've posted in my comments alot of good videos that at least should raise eyebrows and produce further investigation
edit on 6/29/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

i've also got the seismicity report that correlates the planetary alignments, along with elenin alignments, and 6+ magnitude earthquakes
edit on 6/29/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

but tere are 6.0 earthquakes every second day. You could say that full moons cause earthquakes, since with in a few days of every full moon we get a 6+ EQ. or I could say my toddlers temper tantrums cause 5.0 eq's because she has a tantrum once a day, and sure enough withing 24 hours there is a 5.0. i am not saying you are worng, just that you dont yet have suffucient evidence to back that kind of claim.

Well made point! I could say that EQ's are caused by people making love. Orgasm cause the earth to move and since people have sex every day and there are EQ's every day sex causes EQ's.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've heard about that date before. Not much I can do about it. Why worry. Anyway they wouldn't scare us about dec 2012 if the panick was a full year earilier, would they?

Then again, 10-28 is 2 tens. Supposedly the number ten is a big deal to those illuminati guys.

Aliester Crowley was born 10-12-75, so Oct maybe a holliday for those guys. He died dec 1st 1942. Not sure if there is any numerology there relating to ten but I know his death relates to some either numerology or astronomy like you are speaking of. I had read ir before but I don't remember it. I would go that rout if you are wanting to look up alignments that pertain to that cult.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

It can be seen at ~3 am in the U.S. maybe as early as 2am, but by 3 am itll be relatively high in the sky. It's not as big as the moon, but it is by far the biggest "star" in the sky(Venus is a lil brighter but it's not visible atm). Look east(it's not directly east btw) and you will no doubt see it at that time. Last night was a great night to see it.
Jupiter is 2.5 times the mass of all the other planets combined, excluding the sun of course(source:wiki).

The reason alignments are special is because that is when the force of gravity is the strongest. If you know about vectors this is easily understood. The reason a Jupiter alignment is special is because it has 2.5x mass of all the other planets combined.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
I to have a theory on the world ending by the hands of elenin based on a video game...

In Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 the character Smoke can do a Fatality that makes the whole planet explode.
The button combo to do this move is "When across the screen, hold BLOCK and press UP twice, then FORWARD, and then DOWN" but you have to do the code very fast.

This corresponds to elenin in the following way:
- Across the screen = elenin is parallel to us.
- Hold BLOCK = elenin has been blocked from view on the Google Space View.
- Press UP twice = we have to look up in the sky to see elenin, but twice because its hard to find.
- FORWARD = elenin is coming forward to us.
- DOWN = elenin will make all the power go down as it approaches.
- And the code must be done fast = elenin is approaching fast.

There you have it, the answer is hidden in video games.
I'm gonna play Aladdin for Sega Genesis later, I have a feeling about that one

Holy Cow.
As soon as I get home I am going to see what I can learn from my Snood game. I also wonder what secrets Mario is holding. I've seen him enter the underworld many times...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join