It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
reply to post by Ghost375

OP wrote this thread for sh!ts and giggles right? its hilariously ridiculous

the only thing i agree on is something big is coming sooner rather than later

as for this ff7 sh!t and square knowing anything...i LOL'd hard man nice one

lol I wish. But don't get me wrong, I fully understand the humor of accusing Square of being an illuminati front. But is it really that far-fetched?
I don't know for sure if they are illuminati, but I am fairly certain that there will be a large earthquake on October 28th, and a comet will be visible at the same time. Neither of which is directly based off what I saw in the game. The game just led to me investigate real world situations and phenomenon.

If I'm wrong, this may very well be the funniest thread on this forum, and we can all look back and laugh.
If I'm right, well earthquake+comet= damage caused by earthquake +a lot of freaked out christians.
Even non-believers may be shaken up a bit(pun not intended).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Haven't had enough time to read all the responses to this post, for there are many and growing fast... But seems a bit ridiculous to base such beliefs on a video game and their symbolism of the company that created it. I have played the Final Fantasy game you speak of and remember the alignment puzzle as well, and find nothing spectacular to your claims. And in all there are only so many shapes you can use until it looks like a mess... I myself have a musical project and chose to use similar shapes. Am I Illuminati? NO... Do I know something no one else does... NO. Do I know a bit on alignment and the stars... YES. The already known fact is... that alignments happen more frequent than you know apparently. There will be thousands upon thousands more to come, even if "by chance" the earth is destroyed by magnetic collision, In which I don't see happening anytime soon. I am getting tired of these fear mongering threads being the "most popular" on the list of the day. I would love to think people learned the lesson with Y2K and other predictions, but apparently not. Nothing happened... life went on, or I wouldn't be typing this.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Heres another linky to freak you out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GHost, this is well worth taking a look at if you believe the 28 October date. Im not sure where on the thread it is but i am certain he refers to this exact date as a date for a massive cataclism.
I think youd probably find the content interesting, ( and a bit scary if its true)

I checked out that thread and the OP some ET-Man claims to be from the future but reading his posts where he is saying that some cataclysm will occur in Oct 2011 he also claims that most of the worlds population will perrish in the months and years before this. Well people have we had any events that have taken out great amounts of people in the past two years since he wrote that? Because if most are going to perrish in the months and years preceeding this event we only have 4 months left so most of this should have already occurred no?

I would love you to show me where he says that most of the worlds population will perish in the months and years running up to this event.
I m sorry i dont know how to post a post on its own, but if you go half way down page 4 you will see a post where ET man says that over half the worlds population will perish during and proceeding this event. There is a big difference between PRECEDING AND PROCEDING.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

my son just got home from work he loves FF7 I asked him about the room and he knows of it the room is in cosom canyon and a comit dose do a fly by
thanks for the post OP

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by dreamingawake

That's irrelevant. The Earth, Sun and Jupiter weren't aligned. Jupiter is all that matters. It accounts for most of the mass of the solar system, besides the sun. Well, I suppose Saturn comes into the picture occasionally.

99% of the entire mass of the solar system is in the Sun alone.

The Sun is equivalent to 332,900 Earth masses, Jupiter weighs in at only 318 Earth masses.

The Sun is also closer to the Earth than Jupiter.

Read up about it in Wikipedia

But consider that planetary alignments do have an effect on the Sun, and the Sun has effect on the Earth (this is a foregone conclusion):

Apparent Relations Between Solar Activity and Solar Tides Caused by the Planets
gltrs.grc.nasa.gov...
by Ching-Cheh Hung

Related thread:

Proof: Planetary Alignments Do Cause Solar Storms!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by smartbuddy (banned)
started on 6/1/2011 @ 03:24 PM

The summary of the NASA paper states only that some solar flares correlate with alignments of Mercury, Venus Earth and Jupiter and that tidal forces may have bearing on tipping an "almost flare" into actuality.

The force of the flare is generated by magnetic torsional forces inside the Sun, the extra energy applied by tidal forces would not increase the output of the flare it contributed to.

Nowhere does it speak of Earthquakes (and there has, so far, been little actual scientific correlation between Solar activity and Earthquakes - despite the fact that "some" claim there is).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Its not my thread. Ghost375 is the OP.
Yes the tone of that other thread did change. I thought he said he came from the future. I did see he said he's been to the future and the past maybe I just read too much into it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi Drs Wife: This link will only be ETmans posts from that thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=ET_MAN

Never mind that didnt work. Go to the thread then under member choose posts in thread. It will only show what ETman has posted. Its in there and you dont have to go through all the other peoples posts to see it.
edit on 29-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

that link's not working...
wow, 53 pages of that thread are just from him.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Lets get this out of the way and designate every day as a doom day so that we can move on to better subjects. I want September 16th as the day beavers,sewer rats and sperm whales finally learn to communicate and travel with the Myans to Planet Nubia, along the Pol Shift axis, start the South Pole buried Alein craft, piloted by the Bilderbergs and destroy civilization. The rest of you can divide up the rest of the year.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by karen61057

I don't believe ET man ever claimed to be FROM the future just that he had been to the future and the past, but was born and living in this present. *shrug*

I was reading through that ET man's thread it was strange and seemed like he totally changed his tone from the beginning to the end, somewhere in the middle. Almost seemed like a different person was talking.

I also believe he said that people would die on October 28, 2011 that would be the majority of people dying. But later on the tone changed to a more metaphorical theme? It lost a lot of credibility to me after that and I read through about 50 pages of his responses.

Not stirring things, but he became "influenced" by certain posters during a certain time, i know this because i have "lurked",on his threads occasionally contributing to them.regardless my gut feeling is that he is a genuine and good guy.

Back to the OP I think we can find symbolism in anything we want to, I also think our existence is an intricate tapestry woven together. However just because we make weird connections, doesn't mean that the tapestry is woven together the way we think it is.

I have to agree with whoever it was that said that the planets have to align at some point so I don't see how this is relevant to October 28, 2011. Now if there was that date in the game along with the planetary alignment then I would be much more impressed.

I also think your thread title is misleading. It should state MY truth about October 28th. Not THE truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by seeker11

Its not my thread. Ghost375 is the OP.
Yes the tone of that other thread did change. I thought he said he came from the future. I did see he said he's been to the future and the past maybe I just read too much into it.

As I said... Back to the OP.

Back to the OP I think we can find symbolism in anything we want to, I also think our existence is an intricate tapestry woven together. However just because we make weird connections, doesn't mean that the tapestry is woven together the way we think it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So it seems we are all in agreement that the OP's prediction is not coming to pass (not d4rk kn1ght's or ET MAN - I know they deal with the same date, but I'm talking about how they came to their conclusions).

link   

Yes, I did see a bit of that for sure. No, you're not stirring things at all. It's just personally I would have liked to see him stick to his guns on the original message in regards to the October 28, 2011 message. But I can understand being influenced, we're all only human, unless we're not lol.

It does 'seem' to me like ET-Man is a sincere person with a message that he believes, or did up until a point, whether or not that message is 'true' is up to the individual. He has some nice things to say.

link   
This is really stupid. What's going to happen October 28th is you'll be eating crow. Stop fear-mongering. You have very little knowledge on astronomy.

You were playing FF7 and the voice of Sephiroth was heard in your head
"Put the controller down and go outside"

Someone from the future.. Never mind, not even going to finish my sentence. Enjoy the delusions and paranoia.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hi Drs Wife: This link will only be ETmans posts from that thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=ET_MAN

Never mind that didnt work. Go to the thread then under member choose posts in thread. It will only show what ETman has posted. Its in there and you dont have to go through all the other peoples posts to see it.
edit on 29-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

Karen, im quite the technophobe unfortunatly

Would someone with a bit more knowledge than me post the twelth post on page 4 of et mans thread, just to clear up the fact that the guy says Proceeding and not Preceding.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Here you go.

Originally posted by ET_MAN

This is a question you must answer for yourself, life will change on earth as you know it, there will be great tribulations for remaining survivors, life will be simply about survival. Most of the world will perish not at the time of the event but the months and years proceeding this event.

So it seems like most of us are still here and intact.

edit on 29-6-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yes, I did see a bit of that for sure. No, you're not stirring things at all. It's just personally I would have liked to see him stick to his guns on the original message in regards to the October 28, 2011 message. But I can understand being influenced, we're all only human, unless we're not lol.

It does 'seem' to me like ET-Man is a sincere person with a message that he believes, or did up until a point, whether or not that message is 'true' is up to the individual. He has some nice things to say.

Nice to see you Seek, long time no see
yes i agree, he did go, somewhat off the rails at one point, but there were heavy influences from one particular poster and also, with respect to Chris (et) there were extreme worries for him in his personal life not that its any of my business but hes a nice guy, if hes reading this i d like to wish Chris my best.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Just to let you know, Newton did not INVENT gravity, he DISCOVERED it. VERY big difference!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisasterButton
How can you base the possibility of an impending event on a psychic occurrence when you've declined to elaborate further on them?

PS - I am by no means an astronomer; however, if Elenin were as large as some folks are 'claiming' it to be(must be those psychic abilities) than how are we unable to see it in our sky as it is merely 1.704 AU away from earth? Surely a comet so large would appear at least as a faint star in our night sky.

If you read the OP, he says Elenin is just a comet, not that it's somehow larger than thought or some other object.

OP, I have no idea what to think. I'm not gonna debunk because we can't tell the future and thus can't see what happens (or doesn't) on October 28th. I'm also not gonna believe because some of the things mentioned have facts in history to say that nothing happened before during these occurences but then again, if any of us were around at the time the dinosaurs were wiped out we'd have probably said "well meteors hit before and nothing happened" so I'm kinda in the middle.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Originally posted by babybunnies

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Just to let you know, Newton did not INVENT gravity, he DISCOVERED it. VERY big difference!

He's saying Newton invented the calculus that describes orbits and gravitational forces, not that he invented gravity. That would be a silly thing to say.
edit on 6/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: inserted initial post

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join