It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I love FF7, it was the greatest rpg ever made.

What interests me about this thread is not so much the prediction, but how it was gotten. I also have had premonitions due to something I saw on TV that triggered some sort of "knowing" a few days before the space shuttle challenger blew up.

Let me explain.

I was watching some show on b-52 bombers and they mentioned that normally the bombers would be retired after their 25th mission. On hearing this, something inside me said "Whoa, the shuttle is going to blow up" It was challengers 25th mission. I knew with all of my being that it was going to happen.

That morning when I went into school, my principal asked me how I was doing and I told him I was doing great, but that the shuttle was going to blow up. He asked me why I would say such a thing and I replied "It is just its time". and I went about my normal morning routine at school.

About an hour or two later I was pulled out of class and sent to the office to watch tv as the space shuttle had blown up.

People would be surprised if they understood somewhat how ESP and psychic information comes to a person, anything can trigger it. What I have found over the years is that premonitions can come out of anywhere and any object. The reason you know it is a premonition is because it leaves you with no doubt, you just know it is going to happen.

I hope you are wrong OP, but thanks for sharing your thought/possible premonition. They do happen this way sometimes, I have experienced it myself. As to FF7 being an Illuminati game, if it was, I sure wish they would make more, there has not been a game like ff7 since.

I also believe in what is called the collective conscious, which is where every human thought, action and our future and past is stored, and I believe that sometimes ideas leak out of the vast conscious and into human minds, particularly when doing art, which to me is what many video games are. Perhaps an artist somehow picked up on the comet and put it in the game, only time will tell. As an example of art and collective conscious blending I submit to you this thread with 9/11 rap album cover.ATS The Coup's rap album cover

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I had a really cool dream once about Jupiter, Mars, Earth and another planet or comet. This thread reminded me of it.

May 5th 2009

I’m beginning to lose the details but I will try to recall as best I can. In retrospect it sounds rather silly. But that’s a dream for ya.

A planet collided with Jupiter leaving a HUGE impact crater on the planet. Somehow Mars was knocked out of orbit and heading straight for earth.

We knew we only had about a day to live before Earth was completely destroyed. There was quite a bit of chaos. But the place where I was the people decided to be more excited than terrified. Although there was some raiding of the local bars for alcohol and one last hurrah.

I was trying to find my loved ones to say our goodbyes.Then for some reason I realized I had some weird super power flying skills. So I figured what the hell I’m going to die in a few hours anyways might as well try these out. So I jumped off a mountain and realized I could do flips in the air and float around. But I soon got tired of that. I left to find other people.

It turned into night and we were all looking at the sky. It was considerably brighter, orangy almost. Venus was huge and orange in the sky. There was also a HUGE King Cobra snake floating next to Venus looking down on planet earth.

Next I was with some guy I don’t really know now. He seemed very familiar in my dream however. Only a few more hours to go before things started to really get ugly. I remember thinking that we should really just die fairly quickly upon impact but for some reason there were huge storms that were going to hit first. So this guy and I were holding hands, we were fairly calm, just wanted to find a place to die in each others arms.

So we just waited around until the wind started picking up and the storms hit. It got really windy first, wherever we were there was lots of sand so this was blowing in our face getting in our eyes. We were feeling rather adventurous though and decided to try and find some place to sit in the middle of the storm. We came across a really old convertible but the guy decided that wasn’t a good enough place. I think he was looking for something with a bit more protection. Then all of a sudden lightening started to strike. Purple and pink lightening. We could barely see a thing. We just held onto each other in the storm, I remember feeling scared but happy that I had someone to hold me. I also felt a bit excited and was looking forward to the next life because it was going to be something really different and we were all going to experience a golden type age. It was like we were at the end of destructive cycle and it was time to start at the opposite end of the scale.

Then I woke up.

edit on 29-6-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
I had a really cool dream once about Jupiter, Mars, Earth and another planet or comet. This thread reminded me of it.

May 5th 2009

I’m beginning to lose the details but I will try to recall as best I can. In retrospect it sounds rather silly. But that’s a dream for ya.

A planet collided with Jupiter leaving a HUGE impact crater on the planet. Somehow Mars was knocked out of orbit and heading straight for earth.

We knew we only had about a day to live before Earth was completely destroyed. There was quite a bit of chaos. But the place where I was the people decided to be more excited than terrified. Although there was some raiding of the local bars for alcohol and one last hurrah.

I was trying to find my loved ones to say our goodbyes.Then for some reason I realized I had some weird super power flying skills. So I figured what the hell I’m going to die in a few hours anyways might as well try these out. So I jumped off a mountain and realized I could do flips in the air and float around. But I soon got tired of that. I left to find other people.

It turned into night and we were all looking at the sky. It was considerably brighter, orangy almost. Venus was huge and orange in the sky. There was also a HUGE King Cobra snake floating next to Venus looking down on planet earth.

Next I was with some guy I don’t really know now. He seemed very familiar in my dream however. Only a few more hours to go before things started to really get ugly. I remember thinking that we should really just die fairly quickly upon impact but for some reason there were huge storms that were going to hit first. So this guy and I were holding hands, we were fairly calm, just wanted to find a place to die in each others arms.

So we just waited around until the wind started picking up and the storms hit. It got really windy first, wherever we were there was lots of sand so this was blowing in our face getting in our eyes. We were feeling rather adventurous though and decided to try and find some place to sit in the middle of the storm. We came across a really old convertible but the guy decided that wasn’t a good enough place. I think he was looking for something with a bit more protection. Then all of a sudden lightening started to strike. Purple and pink lightening. We could barely see a thing. We just held onto each other in the storm, I remember feeling scared but happy that I had someone to hold me. I also felt a bit excited and was looking forward to the next life because it was going to be something really different and we were all going to experience a golden type age. It was like we were at the end of destructive cycle and it was time to start at the opposite end of the scale.

Then I woke up.

edit on 29-6-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

That's quite the dream. I cannot believe you remember the entire dream PLUS the date it happened. Anyways, I'm not sure it lends any credence to the final fantasy VII train of thought. Sort of sounds like you want to be with a guy who can make you feel safe. But anywho...

To shift gears here: I've gone through some more of dark knights threads and they seem more and more ridiculous. I remember reading the one about the grandpa dying and saying some stuff. However, it sounds like this guy is on his rocker. Somehow he knows the exact name of the machine, which is supposed to be run by the Soviets and the Americans (did they name the machine the same thing?). Then he goes out to Nepal to live in a mountain and he brings the bear essentials, plus, I presume, a laptop AND a wifi thing so he can access the internet. It sounds like the guy heard a ghost story and flipped out along with the rest of these people. Just because people join a cult doesn't mean we should be following them, or what they say is true. By the way, so there is no confusion, this paragraph was not directed at seeker, but everyone.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I to have a theory on the world ending by the hands of elenin based on a video game...

In Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 the character Smoke can do a Fatality that makes the whole planet explode.
The button combo to do this move is "When across the screen, hold BLOCK and press UP twice, then FORWARD, and then DOWN" but you have to do the code very fast.

This corresponds to elenin in the following way:
- Across the screen = elenin is parallel to us.
- Hold BLOCK = elenin has been blocked from view on the Google Space View.
- Press UP twice = we have to look up in the sky to see elenin, but twice because its hard to find.
- FORWARD = elenin is coming forward to us.
- DOWN = elenin will make all the power go down as it approaches.
- And the code must be done fast = elenin is approaching fast.

There you have it, the answer is hidden in video games.
I'm gonna play Aladdin for Sega Genesis later, I have a feeling about that one

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

was there a large orangey planet in the sky with a huge T shaped mark on it?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Folks, Elenin and the Illuminati connection aren't the important issues here...
The most important part of my thread is the factual evidence that suggests when Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are aligned, a 7.0+ magnitude EQ will happen. I'm the first to present this evidence, you won't find it anywhere else. But you can look up what I present and fact check it(See the chart). It's possible the EQ won't happen exactly on Oct. 28th, but within a week or two...however, I think it will happen on the exact date of alignment.

So saying "you got this from a video game, hahaha" is immature and irrelevant. Look past that and see that the game led me to real facts... There is an alignment with Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun on October 28th. The past 4 times(at least) an alignment has occurred there has been an earthquake 7.0+ within a week of the alignment.

I differentiate between facts and what I believe in my post. You can mock me for my beliefs, but just because you disagree with my beliefs, doesn't mean the facts are wrong.

I never once said, nor implied, the end of the world would happen on this date.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To be honest with you Ghost,people are always going to be cynical about any conspiracy, but it's good you got this out there

Don't worry about the debunkers because if they actually had reasoning they'd try to debunk D4rk Knight time travelling, haha. They can't so I wouldn't worry. I imagine this thread will attract quite a bit of attention.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
The most important part of my thread is the factual evidence that suggests when Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are aligned, a 7.0+ magnitude EQ will happen. I'm the first to present this evidence, you won't find it anywhere else. But you can look up what I present and fact check it(See the chart). It's possible the EQ won't happen exactly on Oct. 28th, but within a week or two...however, I think it will happen on the exact date of alignment.

There are 74 earthquakes on record that were 7.0+ (source), typically they are in remote locations (mostly Alaska) and cause little (if any) damage. Even assuming something will happen on that date I'm not sure it's worth sounding an alarm over since the chances are slim it'll hit a populated area. That is, unless you have a specific location in mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
These alignments happen all the time. I think its mad that people cherry pick a few dates where alignments happend when say earthquakes occured as well, then ignore the fact that during the majority of allignments there is no activity at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's not really of interest to show that a 7 occurs close to a date. Last year there were 19 quakes of magnitude 7. This year only 9. Only counting the ones from 7.0 up to and no including 8.0. That's a fair number of quakes of that magnitude. There are on average 17 quakes a year that are mag 7.
Mag 7 in 2011
What quakes a year?

So on average 17 a year, that means that a quake of that magnitude happens every 22 days on average. There is a reasonable chance of matching up a quake of that size to a randomly chosen date give it plus or minus a week.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Ghost375

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

you need to take into account what the planets symbolize and the people who worship them and what they are willing to do to offer them sacrifices in return for power

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Folks, Elenin and the Illuminati connection aren't the important issues here...
The most important part of my thread is the factual evidence that suggests when Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are aligned, a 7.0+ magnitude EQ will happen.

And 7.0+ magnitude earthquakes happen all the time when no such alignment exists.

Hypothesis falsified? Maybe not, but can you show that such quakes always occur during such alignments? Or at least, they are very much more likely then than at any other time?

We really need to see a detaikled assessment of all hundreds of such quakes over the past few decades. You might be right. But if so, you need to prove it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

I was keeping a dream journal at the time. =)

2nd

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by seeker11

was there a large orangey planet in the sky with a huge T shaped mark on it?

I don't remember that. But yes very orange planet with very orangey sky a lot of orange glow, it was night but not dark, in the sky. Don't remember any T shaped mark just the dragon/snake type thing floating in the sky near the planet.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
October 21, 2011 is also the first day of the Voodoo Music Experience (aka Voodoo Fest).
I'm not sure of a better way to spend the end of the world than listening to music in New Orleans.
Voodoo Fest

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
~YEEHAW~ ~AFTER OCTOBER 28TH 2011, HUMANITY WILL NO LONGER HAVE A PAST JUST FYI~~

~MARK YOUR CALENDERS AND PREPARE YOUR
BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HUMANITY'S
GRADUATION DATE IS OCTOBER 28TH, 2011 AND
THIS DATE AND EVENT ARE UNSTOPPABLE AND
INEVITABLE. EVERYONE GET READY AND SPREAD
THE REAL TRUTH~

edit on 29-6-2011 by TheWanderer01 because: ooops forgot....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

That's quite the dream. I cannot believe you remember the entire dream PLUS the date it happened. Anyways, I'm not sure it lends any credence to the final fantasy VII train of thought. Sort of sounds like you want to be with a guy who can make you feel safe. But anywho...

Oddly enough, I know why that guy was so familiar in retrospect. I am now married to him and we were childhood friends who lost touch for about 12 years and reconnected a few months after that dream occurred. I'm convinced it was him in that dream.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Oddly enough, I know why that guy was so familiar in retrospect. I am now married to him and we were childhood friends who lost touch for about 12 years and reconnected a few months after that dream occurred. I'm convinced it was him in that dream.

Haha, well I'll be. That is crazy. Congrats on the marriage! Do you have precognitive dreams (not sure if that is the right way to say it)? If so, any relation to this, other than that one dream? My dreams are mostly crazy. I have recurring dreams about being in water with tons of sharks and separate dreams of my wife leaving me. Other than that, my dreams are crazy! Never precognitive.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Below is a plot from a simulation I ran. I used the following settings:
1. A year has 365 days
2. There are 17 random events a year with the possibility that multiple events can happen in a day
3. I guessed a day on which one of the events might happen
4. I ran the simulation 100,000 times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca85b81d8a6e.png[/atsimg]

If you check out the plot you see that 53% of the time the guess was within a week. The table below shows the probabilities for the "distance" to a given event. For example, just under 9% of the time the correct date was chosen. The guess was on target or off by 1 day just under 17% of the time. The guess was right or off by 1 or 2 days 24% of the time. And so forth right up being within 7 days a little over half of the time.

0 8.76%
1 16.88%
2 24.36%
3 31.13%
4 37.45%
5 43.26%
6 48.34%
7 52.97%

I hope this effort shows how easy it is to find some sort of a match even though the events are uniformly random independent events and the guess was a uniform random guess.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join