It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the USA threatened pre 1999 and then attacked on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is mere conjecture by me. Most will dismiss this as rabble but some may find it interesting.

When a crime is committed where financial gain or loss is involved they always say follow the MONEY!!

In this case I am referring to the 2.3 Trillion that was misplaced, unaccounted for, or lost in the system.

The day before 9/11 Mr Rumsfeld anounced that and I quote

According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,

Well this seemed like massive news and if it was not for the day after this admission it would of been Front page news for many days too come. However, as luck would have it the next day was the day the Twin Towers were destroyed.

Now everyone from Engineers to Conspiracy Theorists have a story for what happened. But one thing they all agree on is that the OS is not the truth. Most Conspiracy theorists say it was an inside job committed by the US government to wage war on Islam and oil and terrorists etc etc etc.

I on the other hand think something different. I believe the USA was threatened by a group or country that had a weapon that is so powerful it would make the US tremble in fear if used. I believe that the US was forced to hand over up to 2.3 trillion over the space of a few years in trade for not being attacked and also as part of the purchase agreement for this weapon.

Now you ask, where is my proof. That like the conspiracy theorists is hard to fathom let alone obtain, hence this is a theory too.

The first time most people heard about the missing money was on 9/10 the day before 9/11.

However, this was not the first time it was made public. In fact it was made public in 1999. In 1999 a defense audit found that balances transactions and adjustments were not documented properly or at all. The amount - 2.3 trillion!! The same amount Rumsfeld told the public about the day before 9/11.

I think the USA knew it was going to be attacked by this "group" or person and tried to cover it up by staging the 9/11 attacks in conjunction with the attack this unnamed group was threatening.

The reason I believe this is because of the Attack on the pentagon. I do not think there was a plane that hit the pentagon but instead a missile. The pentagon was hit directly in the place that house the computers and documents that could trace the 2.3 trillion. Of the people killed in the pentagon attack were the people who knew that 2.3 trillion was not misplaced but paid to someone. These people were accountants, bookkeepers and Auditors. All the people that could stand up and blow the whistle on the missing money.

Do i think that it is coincidence that the exact spot that would be able to offer some accountability for the missing money was directly hit by a plane? I do not think so. I don't think it would be possible to do that. It is why we never really see a plane in the video of the Pentagon being hit. It was a missile.

I truly believe that this person or group (and NOT 19 box cutter wielding Islamic terrorist) told the US the targets that would be hit and the time they would be hit as a show of POWER to the US and to show the US gov that this weapon works. The US gov were told that the Twin Towers would be removed from the Planet Earth by this almighty Weapon. A weapon so powerful that the US Government had no choice but to firstly pay up 2.3 trillion and then sit back and watch as a demonstration of power was offered up. I believe that the US may of been in the process of buying this weapon and were threatened with destruction if the money was not paid over a number of years leading up to 9/11. When the US figured it could not keep up these payment without the US public finding out this person/group displayed the power of this weapon.

The US then used this to wage war on a target, the Islamic terrorist round the world. This would be the perfect cover to make up the rest of the payments as they could be written off as Military War money as we know that War costs a lot at first.

I believe that the US now has this weapon and is intending to use it to start taking over the world. It is why they have no fear of a global financial collapse because if money is useless weapons then speak volumes. It is why Obama seems uninterested in paying of the US debt, it is why Gates has been so forward of late almost condescending. It is why the US is moving into the middle East with vigor and why it recently cut ties(good relations) with Saudi Arabia. It is why oil, gold and other precious resources will be the new currency mainly owned by the US. It is why possible trading of gold and silver in the US might become illegal over the counter after July 15th or some other date!!.

I believe this weapon can be used from anywhere in the world and destroy as structures integrity with certain "energy waves" hence the confusion of why the twin towers fell so controlled like. This weapon can virtually disrupt the molecules of the structure it is pointed at. It is why some vehicles in the blocks surround the twin towers were melted and burned in a weird way. I think this Weapon would be able to explain away a lot of the problems conspiracy theorists have with how the twin towers were destroyed so easily and efficiently.

Follow the Money and I think we will find the answer. But unfortunately the money trail was destroyed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Good one one but who do you think the group is? Rogue Elements within the United States government?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb was detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. The 1,336 lb (606 kg) urea nitrate–hydrogen gas enhanced device[1] was intended to knock the North Tower (Tower One) into the South Tower (Tower Two), bringing both towers down and killing thousands of people.[en.wikipedia.org...

in reply to your question in the title of the thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Bill Clinton created the "Quadrennial Defense Review" which fired all the Civil Servants in DOD, got rid of entire military units....replaced them with cheapo contractors.

Profits saved....maybe that $2.3 Trillion......were then spent buying off dictators around the world, investing in foreign countries...and the $2.3 Trillion was increased to larger numbers....

So that today...if they yank their money out of say Egypt....the country collapsed as the Dictator didn't have any $$$ to keep his people happy. Then you go to the next country and pull the rug out from under them...and the next....and the next....and the next....

Whallah....you win. 2 bad Americans are suffering right now with no jobs, homes, or food for their kids. Somebody just wanted to use America's money and conquer the world. I'm sure America's starving, homeless, and unemployed understand.

'Ole Slick Willy....he put the shaft to more than Monica Lewinsky. Hillary Clinton is doing the same thing to the US State Department that her husband did to DOD. She's getting rid of the good paying jobs and using contracted labor....so she can use the saved money abroad to....buy off more dictators...run into the Clinton overseas accounts....take over countries.....

I'm sure America's poor understand....poor State Department workers...welcome to the club

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Good one one but who do you think the group is? Rogue Elements within the United States government?

I am working on this part and have been for some time. But without a clue as to where this money went or even a region of the world to were it was transferred It is hard.

Although my theory is weak I do believe the money was over a weapon. The group or person who had it would be advanced technologically and more than likely unheard of.

I think the weapon can attack the molecular structure of metals and maybe even specific metals. Again I offer no proof, but if you had the most powerful weapon ever known that could allow you to level cities anywhere in the world, a weapon that could target an actual building out of many or a group of buildings out of many I am sure that national debt would not longer be a problem. After all, if you were to collapse your own currency, and cripple world markets surely a weapon like the one I think the US bought would be mighty handy in taking over the world. It would be far easier and far more efficient.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Maybe it's something a little more simple?

The 2.3 trillion financed the 911 attacks?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I really think your on to something here. Keep up the good work and research. Though, I do believe most here will believe this is rubbish. The sad thing about Conspiracy Theorists is that, if any other story falters from the "Main-stream Alternative Theory", then they usually don't like to hear it.

S + F

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
if the weapon is anything, it would seem to be of the mind. convincing an entire population of one thing while doing another. media, social media, influencing people to think certain ways. they are enacting some serious plans right now. my city is transforming into a dystopian metropolis, it's evolving into city 17.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

ISRAEL
Zioni$t blackmail.
3rd line.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Starling because: Sp

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Exactally, then the attacks eliminate proof of pay out for the who, what , and when. Win-win.

Butcher23, then what's your theory for flight 93's purpose? Other than misdirection.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yahm16
reply to post by ANOK

Exactally, then the attacks eliminate proof of pay out for the who, what , and when. Win-win.

Butcher23, then what's your theory for flight 93's purpose? Other than misdirection.

Huh? So the US government stole 2.3 trillion dollars from itself to finance an operation to eliminate all proof that the US government stole 2.3 trillion dollars from itself? Or, the US government stole 2.3 trillion dollars from itself, gave it to some foreign super power and then covered up the theft by crashing planes into buildings? Where was the evidence - carved into the walls of the building?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I give up.

The $2.3 trillion has been debunked so many times, it's not even funny.

And yet, here it is again. I was under the impression that the motto of ATS was 'Deny ignorance'? To me, it seems like 'Embrace ignorance' is the order of the day.

ETA: If people wish to educate themselves, they can start right here: www.911myths.com...
edit on 29-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Dov Zakheim, the person tasked to supervise the quest for the unaccounted money, was not only a Vulcan and PNAC-supporter, he had also previousluy worked in the private sector for the DoD-contractor System Planning Corporation. System Planning Corporation produces not only electronics and computer software for the DoD it has also developed the Command Transmitter Systems (CTS). This system allows remote control and flight termination functions.

Here exists a possible conflict of interest. You don't assign a wolf to find out where all the sheep have gone to.

But such a conflict of interest is not restricted to Zakheim. There were also the ex-generals who sold the war on TV. There were the Neocons, with their misguided wish for an US Empire. Both groups had mostly either worked for a defence-contractor in the past, or they had stock invested in these corporations. These were the major figures who created and spread the lies which lead to the wars.

You don't have to invoke a new exotic weapon system to see, that it was the MIC which was the main profiteer of the wars. Here is an excellent article from Richard Cummings:
www.expose-the-war-profiteers.org...

Then there is also the Black Eagle Trust Fund. A 58 page long essay about this fund and the players behind it can be found on wanttoknow.info. This website is usually quite credible. The essay touches many issues, I am unfamiliar with. I am unable to evaluate its substance, but it is a captivating read.
www.wanttoknow.info...

Here a link to the summary:
www.wanttoknow.info...

The September 11th attacks were likely meant as a cover-up for financial crimes being investigated by the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), whose offices in the Pentagon were destroyed on September 11th. [1] The attacks ... were intended to cover-up the clearing of $240 billion dollars in securities covertly created in September 1991 to fund a covert economic war against the Soviet Union, during which ‘unknown’ western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas.

"On that fateful day, the Securities and Exchange Commission declared a national emergency, and for the first time in U.S. history, invoked its emergency powers under Securities Exchange Act Section 12(k) easing regulatory restrictions for clearing and settling security trades for the next 15 days. These changes would allow an estimated $240 billion in covert government securities to be cleared upon maturity without the standard regulatory controls around identification of ownership."

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

In the Pentagon, as stated in the OP. I don't buy into the OP's theory either, hence the question about flight 93. But, it's always fun to read about other peoples ideas on conspiracies (as long as it's not end of the world stuff). If you listen to some of the older people, they remember when suggesting a second shooter in Dallas was crazy, now it's crazy if you say Oswald acted alone.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Yahm16 because: poor spelling habits...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yahm16
reply to post by hooper

In the Pentagon, as stated in the OP. I don't buy into the OP's theory either, hence the question about flight 93. But, it's always fun to read about other peoples ideas on conspiracies (as long as it's not end of the world stuff). If you listen to some of the older people, they remember when suggesting a second shooter in Dallas was crazy, now it's crazy if you say Oswald acted alone.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Yahm16 because: poor spelling habits...

Really? I think the conventional wisdom and common belief is that Oswald did act alone and the "second shooter" is strictly the haunt of conspiracist. Just like today, there is only microscopic subcult of the general conspiracy cultist that hold that 9/11 was anything other than the acts of foreign radical Islamist.

I see it as one of the many dilemas that your average conspiracist loves to be thought of as slightly out of the mainstream and therefore innately special but not so far out that they are beyond the fringes, which would make them, indeed, very special.

For the most part I can agree with the concept that it is fun to explore some of these propositions, most conspiracies are relatively harmless - you want to believe that LBJ and the CIA killed JFK? - knock yourself out. However, there is a more sinister element to the 9/11 fanatasies. In order to hold any of these fantasies seriously you have to consider that a number of decent, average, ordinary citizens of my country are mass murderers. That's the part I don't like.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Maybe it's something a little more simple?

The 2.3 trillion financed the 911 attacks?

Well in some ways it might of done!!

We need to find out where that money went!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

I give up.

The $2.3 trillion has been debunked so many times, it's not even funny.

And yet, here it is again. I was under the impression that the motto of ATS was 'Deny ignorance'? To me, it seems like 'Embrace ignorance' is the order of the day.

ETA: If people wish to educate themselves, they can start right here: www.911myths.com...
edit on 29-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

Nothing has been debunked as you people call it. Why?

Because everything you lot say is mere guess work at best.....and last time I checked guess work is not proof of Jack.

So zip the lip and use your brain!!

new topics

top topics

join