It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo photo taken with phonecam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by firedog
that is definetly a ufo

Well since we guys dont know what it is, then it is indeed a unidentified flying object, but i dont think there little green men inside it...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

that is definetly a ufo

I would call it a upo.
Unidentified Painted Object.
And I think the utility used to create this hoax was MS Paint.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Looks like a lone rain cloud to me.... but then again I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

that is definetly a ufo

I would call it a upo.
Unidentified Painted Object.
And I think the utility used to create this hoax was MS Paint.

Possible...but they did have a video too. Tell you what Jakko, let's see you create the same type of object right next to it in MS paint with the cloud underneath and then I'll listen to you more (I tried...I sucked at it). Not trying to be a jerk, but I don't want to just dismiss this out of hand claiming UFO pictures are always digital manipulations like that downtown Mexico City UFO was. You may be right, Brazil is not what I would call the most reliable country to put your faith in.

It's been over 3 weeks, I would like to know about the follow up on this incident and I've heard nothing.

My main thing is that obviously these black triangles exist, whether alien or human. So we can't just blow everyone off that sees them, we've got pictures from Belgium and now other places and it's time we admit people are going to catch more pictures of them. People shouldn't just accept it, but we can't just dismiss them anymore either. Happy finger painting Jakko...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Doesn�t really look MS. for a cloud it looks to man/[alien] made. If it was a plane / crop duster then there should be a trial behind it. To me it looks like something taking of vertically.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by kode]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is a pretty cool picture what every it is. Is the video out there somewhere?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

OH NO!
THERE ARE 2 UFOS NOW!
THEY ARE COMING TO KILL US!

Credits
Produced by: Jakko
Lead Artist: Jakko
Director of art: Jakko
Director of photografy: Jakko
Digital processing: Jakko
Remastered by: Jakko
Distribution by: Jakko
Utilities used: MS Paint

Thanks to:

God, my parents, my dog, my sister, my cat, and all the people that I know and everyone I forgot.

(copyright 2004-2005)

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And that was done in 10 minutes.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And cutting and pasting from the original counts as creating does it.

D minus, must do better.

Not that I think cannot be done.

It could easily be done in something better than MS Paint, and no I'm not going to do it.

Go outside take a picture of the sky and stick a UFO in it using MS Paint, we'll decide if it looks fake.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I did not copy paste anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
On closer examination, I don't think you did cut and paste, but you definitely sampled the colours from the original UFO.

Try it from scratch.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Try it from scratch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There ya go.

(my point was that such an ufo can be done in paint, not that I can make good ufo hoaxes)

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Jakko]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Close enough, but you should really start another thread with that image, probably in BTS though.

Not sure you really made your point.

The actual point is that no one in their right mind would use MS Paint to fake anything, there are far better tools.

If the image is to be taken as real, it's fecking big, what the hell would be in it, a crew, weapons, goods for trade, a whole colony...??

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

OH NO!
THERE ARE 2 UFOS NOW!
THEY ARE COMING TO KILL US!

Credits
Produced by: Jakko
Lead Artist: Jakko
Director of art: Jakko
Director of photografy: Jakko
Digital processing: Jakko
Remastered by: Jakko
Distribution by: Jakko
Utilities used: MS Paint

Thanks to:

God, my parents, my dog, my sister, my cat, and all the people that I know and everyone I forgot.

(copyright 2004-2005)

Ha! Awesome! I'm afraid that you broke some copyright laws so you may not want to brag too much (Director of photography I'd probably give credit to the Pele and Ronaldo wannabe's who took the original)...If you put the time in to make that, then I can take the time to say "you may be right". Nice job Jakko...this is why this site is really so much better when comes to these discussions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join