It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo photo taken with phonecam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

www.ufo.com.br...

sorry but found it in brazilian but i goes about an anomyous person
which has taken a photo with his celularphone. will try to find it in english

but is this a fake or is it real?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have no doubt its real. the question is, what is it?

From what i can see, it looks like maybe the sharp siloutte of a hang glider or small plane? especially if you look beneath it, it looks like a small cloud of dust.

But I could be wrong, as my computer has terrible resolution, pics a bit blurry. Maybe someone else might see it better.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
looks real

i don't see anything underneath it,except a gray "fog" but it looks like there's no solid object underneath it so it's no a glider or place.or maybe it's not detailed enough to see it

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
For some reason, translators aren't liking this url...

Anyhoo, looks like a crop duster either head on or tail on, pointing up enough to obscure the tail, to me...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
looks like a low horizon rain cloud to me

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thought of that one too, as it does look like rain, but the object looks too dense, and well shaped...especially given the surrounding clouds...even if higher... could just be a lone fluke cloud though....

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

www.ufo.com.br...

sorry but found it in brazilian but i goes about an anomyous person
which has taken a photo with his celularphone. will try to find it in english

but is this a fake or is it real?

I'm sure it was taken and it is a picture of something,But what? I don't know. you can't say that as big as the universe id that the isn't something out there somewhere. We are not the only ones! We can't be! We need to keep exploring and keep looking beyond the stars. There are so many things we have learned from Space Travel and so many more things to learn.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A Little translation..

UFO photographed with cellular the consultant of Magazine UFO Cl�udio Brazil, from S�o Paulo, received for email the story from avistamento from a UFO in the Anhanguera Highway, in that State, occurred in 03 of August, for return of 15h00. Three witnesses passed through for the road and had stopped the car to see better. Two of them had jumped one surround to arrive next, being that one of them made a photo of the strange object with its cellular one.

This is a case rare - perhaps unknown - of an image of a presumption UFO to have been gotten with the use of a cellular one. The youngsters had informed that they were close to Rita Saint it Passa Quatro (SP) when turn an object in form cigar on the weeds. He was sufficiently distant and he seemed to leave a dust the ground below of it. The UFO was motionless in the biggest part of the time, and 0ccasionally it made small movements for front and it stops backwards. He made racket as if they were of "some machines functioning together", according to deposition.

The same witnesses had looked for, in 04 of August, the Periodical of the Band, the Net Bandeirantes de Televis�o, and had the same given to deposition to the journalist Robert Cabrini. The production of the program bound and asked for then that the publisher of Magazine UFO, J. Gevaerd, commented the case in the edition of that night of the periodical. During the story of the witness, who does not want to identify itself, it esteem that the object was to about 10 distance km - fact that is perhaps maken a mistake, as shows to the image, making look like the object to be well next.

The youngsters had observed presumption UFO for about 30 minutes and later they had been even so. The case is under inquiry and the image will be analyzed by experts of the Brazilian Center of Research of Discos Voadores (CBPDV).

mmm interesting

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Anyhoo, looks like a crop duster

Yeh but what crops would there be to dust out there?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
By the way the text from the website reporting this is in portuguese
And the title is
Controversy: UFO photographed with cellular

Looks pretty cool whatever it turns out to be and whatever mobile phone he used i could do with one of them the quality is top rate!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Crop dusters dont just dust crops, they also spray wildlands for certain infestations of wild insects that might damage native trees.

Now, giving more of the story behind the picture also helps. Seems alot of people saw this thing, and they didnt think it was a crop duster or something like that. That sheds more light on it.

A very interesting pic from what i can see.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can only say the following:

Digital cameras, have the possibility of captioning things, that vibrate higher that our visual frequencies. In this particular case, weather conditions, sun radiation levels, actually permited also, that human eyes could see that Object!

To those that Believe: It's one of the so called MultiDimensional Ufos. This time they weren't lucky , and got caught.... "doing something" to the crops!!!!

Cya !
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There is no such object made by human being. It could be a UFO... but those phones unfortunately do not know what is high resolution...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Looking at that small picture, it doesn't look like a crop duster and I doubt one would be used on that type of land.

At the moment I am going with the cloud theory, however when I get home from work I am going to blow it up to see if any details can be made out. Will post later with anything I see.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
I can only say the following:

Digital cameras, have the possibility of captioning things, that vibrate higher that our visual frequencies. In this particular case, weather conditions, sun radiation levels, actually permited also, that human eyes could see that Object!

To those that Believe: It's one of the so called MultiDimensional Ufos. This time they weren't lucky , and got caught.... "doing something" to the crops!!!!

Cya !
HARAK.

something that "vibrates higher" doesnt mean anything!

you know what vibrations are right?

[edit on 11-8-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
could just be an unusual isolated rain cloud in the distance, ive seen that before and it looks quite similiar.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's kinda' flat. They must be very short.
Why the heck dont' they just land in
Central Park on a Tuesday Afternoon
so we can all get on with it. Why all
the sneaking around?

It's kind of sad to think that we are just
some interdimensional beings science
experiment gone astray.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

something that "vibrates higher" doesnt mean anything!

you know what vibrations are right?

� Listen DarkSIde, English is not my root language, so probably i couldn't spell the proper expression.

�� SOUND, LIGHT, THOUGHT; they are all manifestations of phenomenons that Vibrate at different specters.

Human vision has a certain specter (range), or frequency. You can't see at night, as good as you can see what surrounds you at mid-day. Are you following me?

Cats, for example, have a very clear sight , even in the darkest night, with no moonlight or whatsoever. Studies on cats, gave us the information about how good is their vision at night. Comparing with Human vision, a cat in the absolute darkness, can see as good as a human can , during the end of the day( 20 minutes after the sunset).

�Now, using a Digital Lens, if we don't use flash, to obtain a certain level of Light (vibration), most of the times the image will be too dark, because common lens have a wide specter of captioning Light, at a higher vibration, than our organic human lens (eyes).

Thus, knowing this, ... it actually means very much, what i tried to explain!

Cya all later!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Maybe one of these isolated storms, the fone-pic being a long distance from the cloud.
www.uwsp.edu...

Sanc'.
edit:the other edits

[edit on 11-8-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
� Listen DarkSIde, English is not my root language, so probably i couldn't spell the proper expression.

�� SOUND, LIGHT, THOUGHT; they are all manifestations of phenomenons that Vibrate at different specters.

Human vision has a certain specter (range), or frequency. You can't see at night, as good as you can see what surrounds you at mid-day. Are you following me?

Cats, for example, have a very clear sight , even in the darkest night, with no moonlight or whatsoever. Studies on cats, gave us the information about how good is their vision at night. Comparing with Human vision, a cat in the absolute darkness, can see as good as a human can , during the end of the day( 20 minutes after the sunset).

�Now, using a Digital Lens, if we don't use flash, to obtain a certain level of Light (vibration), most of the times the image will be too dark, because common lens have a wide specter of captioning Light, at a higher vibration, than our organic human lens (eyes).

Thus, knowing this, ... it actually means very much, what i tried to explain!

Cya all later!

HARAK.

Ok I understand what you mean,it's called wavelength
the human eye can see from violet to red (I don't know the exact frequencies) but can't see Infrared or Ultraviolet.Same for cats they see the same wavelengths as us,but they have a pupil that can widen much more than ours,therefore capturing much more light,and they have a reflective membrane in the eye sending even more light to the retina,allowing them to see in the dark,but cats don't see infrared or ultraviolet,altough they have a better vision due to their eyes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join