It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo photo taken with phonecam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Is there noone else that thinks this picture is as fake as Pamela Andersons boobs?
I mean comon! Just look at it?!
It could have been done with MS paint.
pffft.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Is this a ufo...
www.japan-zone.com...

I think a lot of people under-estimate what the 'weather' can do.
Still looking for a better link...
Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Is this a ufo...
www.japan-zone.com...

NOPE, that are just some clouds around the top of a mountain

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
As we cannot see to the left or right of the phone photo, who is to know if there are
mountains in the area?
en.wikipedia.org...:Lenticular3.jpg

It's rare cloud, imo.
Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

As we cannot see to the left or right of the phone photo, who is to know if there are
mountains in the area?

It's rare cloud, imo.
Sanc'.

This is another site and picture...on your previous post it was surely a mountain...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano

mountains in the area?

It's rare cloud, imo.
Sanc'.

This is another site and picture...on your previous post it was surely a mountain...

That's right, Italiano
. That's what i'm trying to explain.
Btw, my surname ends with a vowel so go easy on me.

I have sent this to a mate (photographer) and he rang me and said
i just looked at the original image in 'live photo' and (the pic) it's raining.
Peace
Sanc'.
edit: 'live picture' S/W

[edit on 13-8-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
very interesting pics of those clouds. some would say that ufo's create a version of clouds for camo or for hiding.
who knows though. i would simply think they would bend light so they would look invisible

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just came across this site accidently and remembered that there was a thread about this and saw that the page had a video of the "Ufo" so thought it would be a nice addition incase anyone wanted to check it out.

www.ufocasebook.com...

It's at the bottom.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i would simply think they would bend light so they would look invisible

Simply?
I always wonder why people expect these ufos to use technology that's not even possible based on our science and info.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Jakko]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Maybe its me but i see a real tradition fake ufo here! Its disc shaped. Are you guys seeing some other picture or what?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

Originally posted by enrage
i would simply think they would bend light so they would look invisible

Simply?
I always wonder why people expect these ufos to use technology that's not even possible based on our science and info.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Jakko]

why would you expect an alien race to use technology that is based on our science?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Not based on our science is okay.
Not based on the laws of the universe we live in is something else.
If you start explaining things with their unknown, unexplainable technology you might as well start calling it a religion.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Not based on our science is okay.
Not based on the laws of the universe we live in is something else.
If you start explaining things with their unknown, unexplainable technology you might as well start calling it a religion.

who says 'we' know all the laws of the universe?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here's an out-there theory, and shaky at best; could it be a low flying B2 Spirit? That would give the disk shape, and low flying would most definately kick up alot of ground debris if its that low. Only problem i can see with this theory now is that theres no point for a stealth craft to fly that low.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interesting idea on the B2 anyway....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I disagree, A B2 flying at that level would move much more than the witness' stated. Not to mention it wouldnt be seen in the same location for a half hour

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Checked the surronding area in the Sao Paolo state and no one had any rain for Aug 2 or Aug 3rd (those are the only dates I checked). All were partly cloudy and in the 70's F.

I too suggest everyone take a quick look at the 9 second video

www.ufocasebook.com...

At first I kind of blew this off as a cloud too...but the ends of the object are pretty well squared off, and that is a massive amount of rain for a small cloud just moving over a plain. I've never seen a cloud that flat and isolated before and dumping the rain that this thing looks like it's doing. Anybody from the Midwest seen anything like this?

B2s don't hover so I don't think it's that.

From the video, picture and lens flare in the picture it looks like the sun was in the upper right corner...so if a cloud was above it to shadow it, I don't see it in the picture. Yet, while playing with the contrast in the photo, it looks like the right side of the picture looks darker or in a weak shadow.

I'd like to see what kind of investigation is/was done. Did someone grab soil samples? Any radar? Did anyone else see this?

After hearing so much on these black triangles, I'm just going to have some fun and believe these guy's really caught one. That video is kind of spooky if you really imagine you were walking up on an alien spaceship.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Cloud? WHAT? really people.. Look at it? as many have said very thin and very large. Every picture shown of a cloud as had more vertical dimensions to it. I do not think this is a cloud in any way, though I will admit that rain does make the same appearances this object is! I have done some studies on meteorology and have never seen anything like this as a cloud formation without the direct effect of land mass that extends above the height that clouds form.

Plane, or whatever.. no.. too large.

There appears to be some sort of off road path in the front of the picture, you can see tires tracks kind of of close, 10-20 yards or so. The object is at the horizon and appears to be slightly closer then the clouds. This is a LARGE object shown.

made in ms paint or anything like that? umm doubtful, I took the picture in ms paint and changed one pixel to a SLIGHTLY different color and could notice it. I would really be amazing that someone could have the ability to make this so perfect with the shading that either they are really that good, or spent a few years working on it to make it this perfect. If you zoom in on it to however close you can get, everything in the picture goes out of focus at the same time.

There is something there. An alien craft, maybe not, but something that I believe to be real and truly unexplainable.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Here's an out-there theory, and shaky at best; could it be a low flying B2 Spirit? That would give the disk shape, and low flying would most definately kick up alot of ground debris if its that low. Only problem i can see with this theory now is that theres no point for a stealth craft to fly that low.

I dont think so a b2 spirit is black isnt it? Maybe im wrong....

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
that is definetly a ufo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join