It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Meter Blue UFO In Russian, June 22, 2011?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by animatedskyn
I have read the arguments back and forth. I have watched all the videos posted here. I in no way claim to be an expert in any field...Just your everyday normal guy who believes in a lot of this stuff. I just don't get how this can be a rocket..Or a missle....or any known man made projectile. I mean, really? That's what a missle looks like?

And here's some more for you.
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

depending on launch time and conditions, you may see another one July third when this one goes up

3 July Globalstar 2 (7-12) Soyuz 2.1b / Fregat Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan www.satelliteonthenet.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wish what I saw was just that but I'm afraid it was'nt. I live above a gully and this thing was whizzing through the gully for less than 2 minutes then disappeared like magic half way through as if it has some kind of cloaking divice.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

When you say last year, can you be more specific?

Early morning in June?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by animatedskyn
I just don't get how this can be a rocket..Or a missle....or any known man made projectile. I mean, really? That's what a missle looks like?

Yes REALLY... would we lie to you about something like that?

Here is one... the Chinese tabloids called it a UFO too... Soyuz rocket launching a Meridian satellite... You can see the stage separation. The disappear once they reach orbit. Seriously you guys need to get out more

Minotaur Rocket launch 09/22/2005

edit on 29-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
isnt their other ufo witnesses witnessing this same ufo? There was a vid months ago that appeared the same thing as this...the china airport one wasnt it?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Don't be fooled by the experienced members of this site after all what makes them experienced right? looking at this it is clear that our earth is under attack and we must protect ourselves before it is too late.

A rocket indeed - Those experienced members should be ashamed of themselves.

edit on 29-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree looking at this it is clear that our earth is under attack and we must protect ourselves before it is too late.

Attack? Where are the targets? Where is the destruction?
You sure they are not Light Ships of the Galactic Federation?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It was late last year....maybe around Oct/Nov'ish if I recall. I don't know what it was but I know it was nothing like anything I've ever seen and I can't explain it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hmmm.
I feel like I've seen this before.
A couple few times.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Not in the Hunter valley?

<< 1   >>

join