It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Unfortunately the list of countries around the world where this kind of thing is routine is depressingly long and seemingly inexhaustible. This is not the only place in the world where this happens. Would you prefer they make thier way to school in a street in the Congo (DRC), Mogadishu (Somalia), Darfur (Sudan) or some such chaotic location? However, in Somalia there probably are not too many schools left to go to.

Whatever you beliefs, by now it should be apparent that religion, and most things done in the name of 'god' or 'religion' are really bad and usually end (even more) horribly!

The question of Isreal and Palestine can not be resolved until both religiously militant tendencies amongst their respective populations put down their weapons and discusss a peaceful and productive solution and then implement it.

Being partisan to either perspective, even in the face of unconscionable provocation by either side, WILL NOT EVER lead to a resolution of this (old) and religiously mired conflict!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

i don't agree with invading anyones space or land but to allow this nonsense and ignorance to persist is foolish and greedy. We are all just caretakers of this earth and at that we are doing a piss poor job in most areas. You have before you Life and death.... Choose!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well well, we are at page 22 and no one even questioned the OP title.
The JEWISH part....

How do you know he is even Jewish? His horns are showing, or maybe the Talmud that peeks of his pocket? You do know there are Druze, Bedouin, Muslims, Circassian, Christians in the IDF, right?
If the title was “ an Israeli soldier...yada yada yada”, than this whole thread would have some legitimacy and some substance. As it is what it is, this thread was only meant to push further more incitement.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Ah.... another sickening reminder that the world allows Israel to go about as it pleases... because it would be anti-semitic to criticize Israel.

I get sick when I see pro-israeli people defend Israels actions by stating that "the palestinians are always trying to kill the poor israelis"

Not only is that propaganda, its a pathetic excuse to justify behaviour that would be condemned if anybody else did it.

Im sure the Germans also had a problem with the jews back then... that led to jews being treated the way they were in WW2.

It was not only Jews who were exterminated. Gypsies, homosexuals, people with disabilities, political opponents. Well everyone who crossed their path and / or stood in their way.

Is there any rational reasons, why someone should not have a right to exist? Or why someone has more right to exist than others? This question can go both ways.

And.. although the OP claims to have been to Israel more times and also in Gaza...It does not increase the credibility. Unless the person himself was present
You don't have to go to Israel, to learn to see the difference between carrying a weapon and pointing at someone with it.
You choose, what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Yeh sadly the Palestinian children don't get U.S. tax payer money to buy the latest greatest instruments of mass death like fighter jets to drop multimillion dollar bombs on Israeli schools and streets. The more I learn and see Zionism and Nazism have become indistinguishable. Wanton brutality and arrogance .

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Quite simple for one who knows (or at last pretends to know) the european history.

I do not understand if you know or simply pretend to know European history, but there was Poland before WW2. There was no Palestine. Polish did not attack Germany. Palestinians and Arab states attacked Israel in 1948.
From 1939 to 1945 Polish people lost more then 6 million.
From 1948 to 2011 Palestinian people lost less then 20000.
So i do not know what school of propaganda you took - Goebbels one or Soviet one, but you should continue studies.

I really do not know if you are being sarcastic, troll or actually believe what you just said.

Israel did not exist before 1948, because the UN Partitioned the state of Palestine in 1948 for the arabs and the jews, Israel was formed as a safe haven for the Jew civilians to live during the Arab-Israeli civil war and from WW2, where Jews and Arabs had their own territory, many jews backstabbed palestinians in the 1948 Palestinian exodus, where jews forced palestinians to leave their homes and flee to their arab land which was partitioned for them by the UN.

So please brush up on your history.
edit on 1-7-2011 by NotTheOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by NotTheOne because: Not quoted properly.

edit on 1-7-2011 by NotTheOne because: Fixed again.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Follow the logic.

My compairsons were for the sake of showing you that in terms of 'injustice', severity is morally relevant.

Why does the palestinian issue, which, given the history is a creation of the Arab league, take moral priority over restitution for native Americans, or a state for the Kurdish people, or even the massacre in Sudan, Again *surprise surprise* perpetuated by racist and surpremacist Muslim Arabs against southern black muslims and animists. This much much greater moral issue recieves a a fifth of the publicity that the palestinian/israeli issue; showing you its all political/propagandic. If you know your history, you will know that creating an atmosphere of paranoia/panic is the way one group can delegitimize and eventually destroy another. This is how it always works. Fearmongering.

My issue with morality is PRIORITY. Severity is important. My examples reflect a certain pattern in your way of thinking. 1 murder is equal to you to 10 murders. You dont make a moral distinction in severity. . Are they both bad? Surely. Both deserve punishment. But if i have a choice to pursue a sereal killer, who killed 10s of people, or a guy who killed one person, i have a greater moral need to pursue the former; because justice says so. He harmed MORE people, and therefore for the time being i have to dispose the majority of my energies towards apprenheding him. Then, after justice has been sought, i can concentrate on the lesser issue.

I have no problem reasoning, or thinking. I have a degree in psychology. Im constantly studying philosophy, history, and political theory. I know what im up against when i decide to 'argue' with someone like you. Its more so me trying to get a kid with a misplaced idealism to think clearly.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

It was not only Jews who were exterminated. Gypsies, homosexuals, people with disabilities, political opponents. Well everyone who crossed their path and / or stood in their way.

True... but still, the jewish casualties seems to have become the highlight of WW2. I dont see gypsies or homosexuals or disabled people being given special attention over what happened to their "kind" in the holocaust.

Is there any rational reasons, why someone should not have a right to exist? Or why someone has more right to exist than others? This question can go both ways.

Is there a rational reason why a people who had NOTHING to do with the holocaust are being made to pay for what the jews went through?

Right now, it appears that the israelis right to exist outweighs the palestinians right to exist with dignity.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think this single picture would summarize the whole Israeli-Palestinian situation very well.

Talk about a picture speaking a thousand words. Yes.. muslims bad... israelis good.... israelis chosen race or master people or whatever...

edit on 1-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Why is dis-mantling Israel important...Hmmmmm

BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO INITIATE THE LAST WORLD WAR HUMANS WILL EVER FIGHT!!!!!

IF THEY TEAR DOWN AL AQSA MOSQUE, THE WORLD WILL BE ENGULFED IN A CONFLAGERATION OF DEATH!!!!

ARE YOU THAT DAFT?? ARE YOU???????!!!!!

FREE PALASTINE!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

your way of thinking

I dont think there is anything wrong with my mind set, i actually think im probably more informed on whats going on in this world today than you, even if you do have a degree.You dont know who i am or what credentials i may hold,you literally dont know me for a bar of soap.
Yet you feel the need to bring something up like a degree to asure yourself, that your thinking is correct.Well guess what, i dont need any credentials to be able to think straight and see things for what they really are,and neither should you.Pyschology...pfft, hows that for some psychology.

As for that picture you posted YourPopRock, it does illustrate the situation perfectly unfortunately...
The whole israeli-Palestinian thing is just wrong and it made me sick just checking that picture out.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Your outnumbered @dontreally.

You cann't defend the disgusting policy of the Zionists.

The charismatic individual, the Rebbe of Satmar, Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, did not mince any words. Straight to the point he called Zionism "the work of Satan", "a sacrilege" and "a blasphemy". He forbade any participation with anything even remotely associated with Zionism and said that Zionism was bound to call the wrath of G-d upon His people. He maintained this stance with unwavering bravery from the onset of Zionism whilst he was still in Hungary up until his death in New York where he lead a congregation numbering in the hundreds of thousands. Grand Rabbi Teitelbaum, scion to a legacy of holy mystics and Hassidic Masters unfortunately had his prediction fulfilled. We lost more than six million of our brothers, sisters, sons and daughters in a very horrible manner. This, more than six million holy people had to experience as punishment for the Zionist stupidity. The Holocaust, he wept, was a direct result of Zionism, a punishment from G-d.

IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS IN EUROPE AT THE TIME OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT HE WAS A MESSENGER OF DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY OF ZIONISM AGAINST THE BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC REDEMPTION.

But it doesn't end there. It wasn't enough for the Zionist leaders to have aroused the wrath of G-d. They made a point of displaying abysmal contempt for their Jewish brothers and sisters by actively participating in their extermination. Just the idea alone of Zionism, which the rabbis had informed them would cause havoc, was not enough for them. They made an effort to pour fuel on an already burning flame. They had to incite the Angel of Death, Adolf Hitler. They took the liberty of telling the world that they represented World Jewry. Who appointed these individuals as leaders of the Jewish People?? It is no secret that these so-called "leaders" were ignoramuses when it came to Judaism. Atheists and racists too. These are the "statesmen" who organized the irresponsible boycott against Germany in 1933. This boycott hurt Germany like a fly attacking an elephant - but it brought calamity upon the Jews of Europe. At a time when America and England were at peace with the mad-dog Hitler, the Zionist "statesmen" forsook the only plausible method of political amenability; and with their boycott incensed the leader of Germany to a frenzy. Genocide began, but these people, if they can really be classified as members of the human race, sat back.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by flymetothemoon

True... but still, the jewish casualties seems to have become the highlight of WW2. I dont see gypsies or homosexuals or disabled people being given special attention over what happened to their "kind" in the holocaust.

Is there a rational reason why a people who had NOTHING to do with the holocaust are being made to pay for what the jews went through?

Right now, it appears that the israelis right to exist outweighs the palestinians right to exist with dignity.

Thank you for your kind reply. It's a good perspective. Still... It was you who brought up the past about the Jews in Germany. If what happened then, must be justified, because of what's happening today. How can that be possible, when the present time, was the future? Unless you have a time machine

There will probably always exist hatred against certain groups. The time and events may change the arguments and explanations. But hatred will be the same. On both sides.
Enjoy your vicious circle

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So if your mindset is fine address some of the points i made.

Also, i dont need to refer to my degrees, or book knowledge to know that im correct. If anyone has any degree of self understanding (something important. If you dont know yourself, and your motivations..ie; your hidden, unconscious emotional compulsions, you will not be able to make sense of what is a subjective perspective, and what isnt....this is why it is Crucial to be completely cerebral (that is, not emotional) when debating a topic, if you honestly and sincerely trying to get at the truth and justice of any situation) and a knowledge of the history of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, plus an understanding of a wider perspective, ie; the kurd, Darfur, issues, both of which are much larger then this palestinian/israel contrived conflict, then it is easy to see how im more right then you are.

Address the points i made. You misunderstood my examples. Now, address my above posts which clarified the confusions you made in the earlier post.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LongPatrol

go read up on my "why palestinians want this video removed" thread.

Given the way they treat the temple mount, and their own dome of the rock, it isnt nearly as sacred to them as it is to the Jews. Its an occupied religious site. It was sacrosanct to the Jews almost 2000 years longer before Omar decided to build the dome of the rock and al asqa on it.

If it causes WW3....oh well. The Jews are not going to let the Arabs dictate their justice when their ideas of justice are anything but just.

Go ask the Kurds, Copts, Berbers what they think about Arabs. Jews arent the only group indigenous to the wider Middle east who have been pushed aside, and denied the dignity of self determination because Arab interests and oil power have the western leaders in their pockets.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So if your mindset is fine address some of the points i made.

I dont feel the need prove my mindset to anyone,especially to someone thats on the internet and sounds like they are giving me a psychological analysis.I would think with your "degree" that you would have figured that out about someone like myself from what i said in my first few posts here.

I dont see why you cant just say"i dont agree" rather than spitting gibberish,i dont know why people like you talk so technical about matters when it can be talked about so simply and come to just an accurate conclusion than if you were to get all technical, like you are.

I posted about israeli-Palestinian, not any other matter, so for you to keep bringing all this other stuff up is just silly,your posts make you look like your on here to use your "degree" than to discuss matters.

Until you feel like actually discussing what i mentioned, im done replying to your technical mumbo-jumbo that you speak of and that makes no sense whatsoever,have you been talking like that for so long that you cant talk normally about something?

Cheers
edit on 1-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Forgive me for stressing the importance of the 'wider perspective", which due to cognitive disonance (that is, something too disturbing for you acknowledge; either because it forces you ie; your ego, to concede a point to someone you dont like, or because you dont want to change a perpspective you have invested so much time/energy into) you are unable to come to terms with. This is something that demagogues do against the spiritually (that is, mentally) immature. They fall for it everytime. Its like fishing its so easy.

Psychology is relevant here. and i mention it because almost every anti-israel person here has some degree of cognitive dissonance going on in his head.

With abortion, assisted suicide, homosexuality, or most other topics i argue, i rarely bring up psychology because it is more of a philosophical issue, then it is a psychological one. But here, when were dealing with facts of history, and you ignore or prefer to look at the situation from a myopic or scaled down (out of context) perspective, then it is patently obvious what is going on. You are refusing to concede because you dont want to be be wrong.

It is a most repulsive, soul destroying thing to see in another person. And yet most people engage in it. Because most people dont care enough or know enough to seek the truth.

If truth mattered to you, you wouldnt be ignoring all the history i keep bringing up.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If you cant see that what is going on in Palestine is wrong then i dont know what you would see to be wrong.

Now stop replying with your garbage.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What is wrong in "Palestine"?

Most arab Israelis polled in Israel WANT and would PREFER to live in a democratic and free Israel, where they can speak their mind and even excoriate the very state that allows them to, then in a PA which models itself after other Arab countries which stifles free expression ala Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Libya, Bahrain, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Qatar or Morocco.

I leave Lebanon out because it is apparently more pro-western then the rest of them. But the above, with Syria, Egypt and Jordan with greater emphasis have way too many Islamic fundamentalists for democracy to flourish.

No wonder these Arabs dont want a Palestinian state.

Link

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongPatrol
reply to post by dontreally

Why is dis-mantling Israel important...Hmmmmm

BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO INITIATE THE LAST WORLD WAR HUMANS WILL EVER FIGHT!!!!!

IF THEY TEAR DOWN AL AQSA MOSQUE, THE WORLD WILL BE ENGULFED IN A CONFLAGERATION OF DEATH!!!!

ARE YOU THAT DAFT?? ARE YOU???????!!!!!

FREE PALASTINE!!!

Just to be clear on this. we should allow Israel to be "dismantled" and thus Israel will not be able to destroy the Mosque, thereby thwarting god's will and Gods Divine Plan.. sigh!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join