It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

-Rav Dov Lior has legitimized killing non-Jews during wartime; this is used by the IDF while using Palestinian human shields – including children.

www.roytov.com...

now thats a rabbi

there
them palistinians using human shields and all
tsk tsk
edit on 1-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's sad that the kid is treated this way.

It's also sad that the Israeli soldier thinks twice about a passing child.

Personally, both sides are always a bit too trigger happy for my taste.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

Prove it was the IDF and not some Pallywood show.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

So now you are denying that this was even an IDF soldier: 2 can play at that game. Prove that Islamic terrorism from Hamas and Islamic Jihad is actually conducted by Palestinians in most cases and not by Mossad or other Israeli false flag operatives.

Do you see how rediculous your statement appears?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So now you are denying that this was even an IDF soldier: 2 can play at that game. Prove that Islamic terrorism from Hamas and Islamic Jihad is actually conducted by Palestinians in most cases and not by Mossad or other Israeli false flag operatives. Do you see how rediculous your statement appears?

Haha, yer i love how people expect you to prove something when theres no proof of what they are supporting is correct, just because they swollow what the MSM feeds them...

I just hope something good happens for the people of Palestine with the situation they are in.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Ben81

Oh I see, good Jews are the ones who agree with you that Israel should return to indefensible border lines(Or would you be satisfied only if Israel was totally destroyed?). And bad Jews are the ones who want to defend themselves from people who use children to do their killing...

Gotcha.

Good jews equates to peaceful, decent minded, humane people.

Bad jews equates to militant zionists.

Not complicated.

Israel is a terrorist state, nothing they do surprises me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Wow, you're completely delusional, aren't you? Maybe you should raise your children to respect human life and basic human rights, i.e. the exact opposite of what Israeli soldiers carry out on a daily basis. The answers to why Palestinians act this way isn't some unknown wonder, you have to ask the question first...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No matter what warped version of history you ascribe to, this does not change the fact that the place where Israel is now was Palestine, and it became Israel because someone decided to make it so.

They don't show footage of Israeli tanks running children over (when my mom was young in the 70s they did, and the newscasters who talked about it were fired), but that doesn't mean it stopped happening.

Israelis are the terrorists. Just because they wear a uniform and the Rothschild-Zionist nations support that state does not mean they hold the moral upper ground.

The insanity of this "debate" to me is that no matter how depraved an act the Israelis commit, there are always plenty of of people (even on this board of all places
) to defend their actions, providing justifications that contradict their condemnation of the Palestinian people. (i.e. oh they are forced to do these things in order to defend themselves; Palestinian people apparently have no right to their country, their land, their homes, their children)

When you don't get billions of dollars per year in military aid from the most powerful nation in the world, it's difficult to fight against a force that does receive said aid. This is why these freedom fighters have to resort to tactics such as suicide bombings. They have no other way of fighting back. We all know that tossing rocks at Israelis nets you the punishment of live ammunition, so what goddamn choice do they have? If you are unable to empathize with this frustration, you are a brainwashed peon, a mindless drone, or you have other interests than humanity close to your heart.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Israel is a terrorist state, nothing they do surprises me.

Yep they sure are a terrorist state another with its terrorism country America and allies, nothing the Palestine occupiers do surprise me either

Wow, you're completely delusional, aren't you? Maybe you should raise your children to respect human life and basic human rights, i.e. the exact opposite of what Israeli soldiers carry out on a daily basis. The answers to why Palestinians act this way isn't some unknown wonder, you have to ask the question first...

I agree with you.The way Palestinians act is for a good reason,yet no one wants to know why.
Well ill tell you all why,because other than the Palestinians that have fled the country because of this occupation,their whole race is being held in a prison-size piece of land with no where to go and no one to help them, all whilst being on their own bloody home land.
All because of "Israel"!,ohh and did i mention that their people get murdered for no reason,did i mention that all their water,power and import/export is controlled by "Israel"
The list goes on and on,what they are doing to this race of people is wrong.
While the rest of the world and the UN sit back and enjoy the show,its makes me sick that we treat human beings like this on a daily basis,utterly sad for the whole race of humans i say.

Megawattboss, your previous post was dead right, and exactly how it is.
These people throw stones at the IDF and they get shot dead for it.
These people dont have a army because they didnt need one, they were just living their lives like us.
The IDF knows this and continues warfare as if they were armed with RPG's and assault rifles.
All they have is last resort ways of showing "Israel" and the rest of the world,us,that they will not give up without a fight and they want what is rightfully theirs back, and i support them.

Now, i usually dont source from Wikipedia unless i have to but check out the charts around the middle of the page and you will see, despite whether you trust wikipedia or not, that the difference between Palestinians and "israelis" deaths are significantly different, as you would expect from whats going on, there are alot more dead Palestinians than "israelis".

Link

The evidence of whats going on there is everywhere, and yet people still defend "israeli" actions, its wrong and they should be held accountable and get the hell out of Palestine, if not be forced out.

edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by megawattboss

No matter what warped version of history you ascribe to, this does not change the fact that the place where Israel is now was Palestine, and it became Israel because someone decided to make it so.

Very true. The entire world is infatuated with the israeli rogue state. The world will shed tears over the memory of the holocaust, yet applaud the israeli regime as it goes about ravaging Palestinian lives.

check this video out....and tell me if your blood does not boil at whats going on in Palestine.

Speaking for myself... and exercising my right to free speech....I'd like to say I SPIT phlegm upon the memories of the holocaust and also upon those who died at the hands of a people as evil as the current Israeli regime.
I say this with a clear conscience because its a fact that defenders of Israel and the holocaust would also split their phlegm upon Palestinians... so I guess we are even.

Those who do not learn from their own history deserve neither support nor compassion.
edit on 3-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
while I am at it, heres some more "propaganda" (before someone else accuses me of it)

I wonder if someone can present videos where jews are being brutalized like this.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
while I am at it, heres some more "propaganda" (before someone else accuses me of it)

I wonder if someone can present videos where jews are being brutalized like this.

inb4 ww2 footage.

There is no footage of current treatment of the Jews like this. Only footage of them doing it to Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Maybe if children werent used as suicide bombers / human shields things might be a bit different.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Maybe if the "israelis" understood that they have no business building settlements on someone elses land...a land that they have not lived on for millenia, things would be a whole lot different.

Oh...and speaking of human shields...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Ironically, Isreals own Supreme Court ruled on that. Funny how the Israeli court system was used to protect palestinians. Let me know when you find an article that shows Palestinian courts have ruled that random attacks on Israeli civilians is illegal and should be stopped immediately. Also, let me know when the Palestinian courts rule that homocide bombings by islamic zealots are in fact a violation of Islam and order its immediate stop.

Show me where a Palestinian court has ruled that the targeting of civilians is also against Islam, and ordered palestinians to stop.

While you disdain Israel, its apparent they are the only ones who take into account actions by both sides, Isreali as well as Palestinian.

Show me where a Palestinain court has ever done that.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ironically, Isreals own Supreme Court ruled on that. Funny how the Israeli court system was used to protect palestinians.

Ah.... yes and what a fine job Israels supreme court have been doing to protect palestinians all these years.

In other news, there are also certain groups of jews who oppose the zionist regime and condemn the abuse of palestinians. Just thought you might find it interesting... but I guess you would rather not listen to them.

Let me know when you find an article that shows Palestinian courts have ruled that random attacks on Israeli civilians is illegal and should be stopped immediately. Also, let me know when the Palestinian courts rule that homocide bombings by islamic zealots are in fact a violation of Islam and order its immediate stop.
Show me where a Palestinian court has ruled that the targeting of civilians is also against Islam, and ordered palestinians to stop.

Attacks by palestinians are a natural response which you can expect from people when they are treated like garbage by an oppresive regime. Its not very different from a certain other uprising by a group that was treated like garbage by another oppresive regime.

Either way, the fact remains that the people you know as israelis have no business on a land where Arabs have been living on for generations (alongside a jewish minority)... That and the palestinians, who had nothing to do with the holocaust, are not obliged to make a home for the jews on their land. If you have a good reason to explain why they need to , I'd like to hear. (Oh, and please... none of that chosen people nonsense.)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
also I find it disgusting, sad and funny how the jewish participants of the ghetto uprising are hailed as heroes while the muslim/arab participants of the palestinian uprising are written off as terrorists.

But, oh well.... Im sure any good german citizen would have also labelled the jewish insurgents as "terrorists"...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

So then your answer would be no, you cant find any type of palesitnian court ruling that prohibits the actions of the people who are hijacking a religion, let alone any palestinian court ruling holding those responsible for invoking Islam while violating its tenets.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

By this logic, cops should stop and harass every US citizen wearing any Christian iconography; they might be on their way to murder a doctor or bomb a gay nightclub or set fire to a mosque!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

Both sides are too trigger-happy?

Notice that the child isn't carrying a gun.

Now make your argument again.

I swear, this bull# like this? Where people try to be "even" about a completely imbalanced situation? "Oh, well, they're both bad!" Just illustrates that people with no knowledge should refrain from forming opinions at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join