It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bloody oath its within their rights to take back their land,you couldnt be anymore right on that.
But as much as you might think badly about it, its within anyones or any groups rights to take back their land if they want it.
We shouldnt have to tho, we as people shouldnt steal peoples land like we do,then people wouldnt have to take their land back to begin with,then there wouldnt be so many wars of land.Thats the way we should be,nothing wrong with sharing land, but to steal and take it, well, i find that wrong in my eyes.

according to your theory of justice.

This isnt my theory of justice, or a theory of anything, this is what is happening to the Palestinian people and has been happening for a long time,all these people that say "ohh here we go again, another anti-israel thread" obviously dont know what they are on about, because if they are talking about all this zionist and israel military hatred they are way,way off on why people have hatred for the state of israel(not the people of israel) is because of what i stated before,they have killed off and pushed a complete race of people into the corner of the Gaza strip like a bloody prison camp,then we have the UN which just bloody sits there and lets it happen without holding anyone responsible for whats happening and what has happened to the Palestinian people who rightfully own Palestine.
Once again religion has started wars, because thats why the state of israel was created, for the home of the jewish people,because its where "jesus" was born,so because they think their religion is the real deal, they need a "holy home", and what better place to have than the place where "jesus" was born, which supposedly is Jersusalem, so they took it, simple as that,the UN and the western world(America) obviously supported it because they didnt stop it or help the Palestinian people.Nothing has changed and Palestine is still occupied by israelis.The presence of the UN or any western world force in the middle east is not serving any purpose at all that helps the people, and neither are your "holy books" or "religions" that start wars and destory homes and kill people.Religions are feeding a monster that is not serving any other purpose than that of war and brainwashing people, why do you think so many people reject religion these days, they can see what it is doing to our own and other countrys, its no good for us,if you want to worship something, like i said, worship the bloody Sun, its keeping us alive, "god" isnt is he? hes killing us, thats what hes(you) doing.Happy?

It would make much more sense to pursue justice for them, then the "Palestinians"....

As for this quote, to state that helping a race rather than another race because one has had it "tougher" is just wrong, they both deserve the same amount of justice for the situation they have been put through, no more or no less.
I cant believe you would state something like that,like really?
Jeez.

edit on 30-6-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Theres too many hippys in the world...i didnt see them point the gun at him at all just asked him to show he wasnt wearing a bomb vest and to check in his bag and he was on his way they didnt beat him or point gun at his head and besides could you really blame them if they did i mean come on every day life in isreal is threats from planted bombs and suicide bombers and we all know some palestines go as low as forcing kids to do it...
edit on 30-6-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

If you actually watch the video, you will see where they point the gun at him.

And if you don't see it, then try opening your eyes while watching.

Lol try watching the video yourself ive watched it 3 times now and every time hes looking through his vest pockets and holding the gun against his chest the only time he moves it from his chest is when he looks in his bag and he doesnt aim it at him at all he just keeps the gun at the ready.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by Phedreus

I do not read stories of any uprising by the Palestinians, against their Arab brother occupiers now occupying their lands in Jordan or Syria, et al,

Because Jordan amd Syria are not currently occupying land set out for a Palestinian state according to international law.

Perhaps I have forgotten the many UN Resolutions citing Jordan, Lebanon, et al for not ceding land for a Palestine State.

Site those resoulutions, but when you do make sure they apply to here and now and not 1949 to 1967.

I must have been a daydream I remember when I think that once upon a time Israel did offer the “Palestinians” their own state and it was rejected by the evil king Yasser.

No such thing ever happened, they were promised somthing less then a state, where they would have full control of Tulkarm, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, Hebron, Bethlehem and Qalqilja which is only 4% of the West Bank with another 25% under Palestinian Civil control and control over Gaza excluding Israeli settlements. Not to mention Israeli settlements remained in West Bank, with most of the West Bank under complete Israeli control. That is not a state sir. Only 4% under Palestinian control with another 25% under Palestinian civil control(health, schools ect). The Israeli never promised a state ever. They suggested the previous, with a transitional period of 5 years, but never committed to final status talks.

I must be researching biased history books when my studies show that since its creation Israel has only started one war with its Arab neighbors, and that one was only because they struck a few days before an entire Arab army descended on them.

Good work painting a propagandised image and avoiding highlighting the complexities of the situation. Lets discuss every Arab-Israeli war and you will see, it is not just crazy Arabs attack Israel, Israel defends.

“Because Jordan and Syria are not currently occupying land set out for a Palestinian state according to international law.”

If we are to take that path, then it would also seem that Israel by definition would not currently be occupying land set out for a Palestinian state according to international law.

A reading of just what constitutes international law in this case is a daunting task which will take you deep into the insanity of agreements, and accords, and treaties, mandates, and any other synonym you care to insert ,that birthed the current conflict. Many contradicting the other, with vaguely defined boundaries, and spheres of control.
Just a few to give you an example.

Balfour Declaration of 1917
The Treaty of Sèvres 10 August 1920
Tripartite Agreement
The British Mandate of Palestine

However, if we go by geographical areas, Transjordan, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Iraq, all were carved out of the region ( not country, or any area defining a state or people, simply a geographical region), Palestine.
Under these conditions, my point remains.
Where are the uprisings by the Palestinians, against their Arab brothers now occupying their lands?

“Site those resolutions, but when you do make sure they apply to here and now and not 1949 to 1967. “

I was making a small joke here. In all this, why have not the very countries that most of these people came from, not been asked by the UN to cede land for a new state, or cited as being occupiers, Is this status only to apply to Israel?

“No such thing ever happened, they were promised something less then a state, where they would have full control of Tulare, Junín, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, Hebron, Bethlehem and Qalqilja which is only 4% of the West Bank with another 25% under Palestinian Civil control and control over Gaza excluding Israeli settlements. Not to mention Israeli settlements remained in West Bank, with most of the West Bank under complete Israeli control. That is not a state sir. Only 4% under Palestinian control with another 25% under Palestinian civil control(health, schools ect). The Israeli never promised a state ever. They suggested the previous, with a transitional period of 5 years, but never committed to final status talks.”

While there are several different flavors of the proposal floating around, one thing nearly all my readings seem to have in common is that Yasser Arafat's rejection of Ehud Barak’s offer
At Camp David and his future concessions in subsequent talks, was inexcusable, and set back if not outright killed any hope of a state.

“Good work painting a propagandized image and avoiding highlighting the complexities of the situation. Lets discuss every Arab-Israeli war and you will see, it is not just crazy Arabs attack Israel, Israel defends.”

1948 Arab–Israeli War – war of Independence

Six-Day War (as noted above the only one where Israel launched a first strike upon
Forces being massed at its borders by let’s count them not 1 not 2 but 3Arab nations.

Yom Kippur War – surprise attack on Israel by a “Coalition” of Arab States led by Egypt and Syria.

1982 Lebanon War- response to the assassination attempt against Israel's ambassador to the UK, rocket attacks, terrorist activity

2006 Lebanon War - response to the abduction of two Israeli reserve soldiers

All the recognized major wars since Israel’s creation and all in response to acts of war and terrorism by Arab nations, even if it be by proxy.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

As for this quote, to state that helping a race rather than another race because one has had it "tougher" is just wrong, they both deserve the same amount of justice for the situation they have been put through, no more or no less. I cant believe you would state something like that,like really? Jeez.

Wow...Really? This is how your theory of law works??? How ruthlessly egalitarian of you.

So, lets puts this dynamic into a different context.

According to you, any injustice is too much injustice. One who gets stolen from is exactly equal to a family of 5 that was brutally murdered.

No injustice is different. 25 people getting killed is the same as 1. And a theft is the same as murder.

If you dont get why im mocking you, its because the idea that 100 some odd million native americans being plundered, murdered, land stolen, and thrown into reserves IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT EQUAL (and may G-d strike that person who thinks making distinctions between magnitude is unimportant......) to a few thousand (maybe a few thousand since the state of Israel was founded. The idiots who have no knowledge of the PA/Israel conflict like thinking hundreds of thousands have been killed. In fact...no one was kicked out of Israel. It was the ARAB LEAGUE who told Arabs in 1948 to flee thier houses/belonging until after they beat Israel) Palestinians.....

The magnitude is different. A f1 tornado will cause minimal damage. An f-5 will tear a city apart. Mangitude makes a difference. It doesnt change with morality.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
And the person who thinks magnitude makes no difference shares a similar morality with Joseph Stalin, who once said "The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic"....Meaning, one death is a personal thing. The deaths of millions transcends all personal bounds. It is too enormous to be taken in, and felt. One is 'shocked', by the gravity of the situation. It becomes only something known, intellectually, and not felt.....

I think it is disgusting to put all things on an equal footing, as if there were no difference in gravity, and injustice between the plight of the native americans...or if you want a more recent and salient example, the kurds of northern iraq, western iran, northeatern syria and southeastern Iran, who have been robbed of a state, massacred by Arab governments like Sadaam Husseins.....

Gravity makes a difference. According to logic, and true ideas of justice, the most pressing injustice comes first. You do not address the person with a broken foot before someone bleeding to death.
edit on 30-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Dontreally, did you just see a word like justice in my post and start typing?
I dont see how you got all of that out of :

To state that helping a race rather than another race because one has had it "tougher" is just wrong, they both deserve the same amount of justice for the situation they have been put through, no more or no less. I cant believe you would state something like that,like really? Jeez.

Listen C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y, a murder is a murder,it doesnt matter how many.
Land stolen, is land stolen, it doesnt matter how much land.
a lie is a lie, it doesnt matter how many lies were told.

If you think there is a moral difference between killing one person and a million people,then i think you need to stop playing video games and watching action/military movies...and get a reality check.

If a psychopath commits genocide to one person,now if the same psychopath commits genocide to 100 people, nothings changed! and hes still a pyschopath but now hes killed another 99 people, nothing has changed but a bloody number, do you get it?
If you dont, dont bother replying,im not going to waste my time teaching you things you should know, or not know, depends on whether you want to know or not.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
And the person who thinks magnitude makes no difference shares a similar morality with Joseph Stalin, who once said "The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic"....Meaning, one death is a personal thing. The deaths of millions transcends all personal bounds. It is too enormous to be taken in, and felt. One is 'shocked', by the gravity of the situation. It becomes only something known, intellectually, and not felt.....

I think it is disgusting to put all things on an equal footing, as if there were no difference in gravity, and injustice between the plight of the native americans...or if you want a more recent and salient example, the kurds of northern iraq, western iran, northeatern syria and southeastern Iran, who have been robbed of a state, massacred by Arab governments like Sadaam Husseins.....

Gravity makes a difference. According to logic, and true ideas of justice, the most pressing injustice comes first. You do not address the person with a broken foot before someone bleeding to death.
edit on 30-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

@DONTREALLY!

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO INHABIT ISRAELI ISSUE SITES, AND SPEW YOUR PRO ZION RETORIC?

And how can any of you clever posters let him babble, and not ask for an end to madness?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause, the creation of a separate state for Jews. To solve the Jewish Question, he maintained “we must, above all, make it an international political issue.”

Herzl wrote that Zionism offered the world a welcome “final solution of the Jewish question.” In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.”

Zionist reliance on Anti-Semitism to further their goals continues to this day. Studies of immigration records reflect increased immigration to the Zionist state during times of increased anti-Semitism. Without a continued inflow of Jewish immigrants to the state of "Israel", it is estimated that within a decade the Jewish population of the Zionist state will become the minority.

In order to maintain a Jewish majority in the state of "Israel", its leaders promote anti-Semitism throughout the world to "encourage" Jews to leave their homelands and seek "refuge".

Over the recent years there has been a dramatic rise in hate rhetoric and hate crimes targeted toward Jews:

In Turkey...horrifying suicide bombings at two synagogues left 25 people dead and hundreds more injured.
In Britain...Scotland Yard recently warned Britain's Jewish Community that it faced imminent terrorist attacks after police spotted and questioned a group of "tourists" taking covert videotape of the Jewish community buildings in London.
In France...a caution was issued after an arson attack gutted a suburban Paris Jewish school--the latest incident in a frightening wave of French anti-Semitism.
BBC - UK: "In recent weeks, a poll for the European Commission suggesting that EU citizens see Israel as the biggest threat to world peace caused outrage among Israelis."
Anti-Semitic acts are on the rise across Europe and beyond. From Antwerp and London to Berlin and Istanbul, Jews are living in fear.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

If we are to take that path, then it would also seem that Israel by definition would not currently be occupying land set out for a Palestinian state according to international law.

You honestly have no grip of the situation. The acquisition of territory through war is inadmissable: The West Bank was occupied by Israel during the June-1967 war, thus under international law and security council resolutions 242 and 338 and the UN charter they are not entitled to this territory.

Where are the uprisings by the Palestinians, against their Arab brothers now occupying their lands?

Once again, none of these Arab states are occupying land set asside for a Palestinian state.

Yom Kippur War – surprise attack on Israel by a “Coalition” of Arab States led by Egypt and Syria

This is honestly the only war that I can safely say was entirely initiated by the Arabs, the others had complexities which you avoided elaborating on. Firstly, The War of Independence was and should have been expected: It was bound to happen.

Six-Day War (as noted above the only one where Israel launched a first strike upon Forces being massed at its borders by let’s count them not 1 not 2 but 3Arab nations.

Egypt mobilized troops and Jordan/Syria only entered the war once hostilities broke out between Israel and Egypt. It was not a simlataneous agression. Syria had a defence pact with Egypt and Jordan was pushed by Egypt to join in the war. Like you said, Israel launched a preemptive strike. You forgot the Suez Crisis.

1982 Lebanon War- response to the assassination attempt against Israel's ambassador to the UK, rocket attacks, terrorist activity

The Israeli ambassador to London was assasianated by a breakaway organization of the PLO, which was rivals with Yasser Arafat. Mossad had intellegence that this breakaway organization wanted to incite Israel to launch an offensive in Lebanon to weaken Yassers standing. There was a cease fire negotiated by the Americans stating "There will be no hostile activities from Lebanon directed at targets in Israel (and vice versa) " - between the PLO and Israel. The PLO continued to enact hostile actions from other territories which was not in breach of the cease-fire: Thus this justification is garbage. Israel itself permitted small scale attacks, in order to provoke the PLO in Lebanon. Israel itself violated the cease-fire. Thanks for over-simplifying a complex issue, however it wont work with me.

edit on 1-7-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
LongPatrol, i dont think he knows what hes even on about, i would just ignore him, his last post was just a bunch of gibberish.

He hasnt replyed to my post, and he probably wont if he read backs and see's the nonsense he is spitting out.

any injustice is too much injustice

Huh?

And a theft is the same as murder

I never said that...obviously isnt true

If you dont get why im mocking you

I find it cute that you think your mocking me or that it might even affect me in anyway lol,try again.

This is how your theory of law works

Also love how you make it seem like im a theorist so you can answer with spin and gibberish.
I never stated any theorys,you can take them as that if you want, but i did not state one theory at all, i can if you want me too tho?
Thats the easy way ive noticed for "ATS'ers" to get out of questions or answering properly "thats just a theory"
"your just a conspiracy theorists" "wheres your sources at"
When its clear its the truth, you dont even need sources,theorys or to be a conspiract theorists, just a set of eyes to take a look around you and you will see it all in front of you.

edit on 1-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

prove that moses even did that
there were people there before the israelites showed up

Can't prove that moses did that, but that's beside the point.

Yes there were people there before the israelites, but they weren't the palestinians. they were the canaanites.So..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by freedish

compared to the amount of palistinians killed there is no comparison and where does it show bombs strapped to children?
prove that they strap bombs to children

At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

American news reports repeatedly describe Israeli military attacks against the Palestinian population as “retaliation.” However, when one looks into the chronology of death in this conflict, the reality turns out to be quite different.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

Children being hunted by Israeli snipers in Rafah
Palestinian doctors despair at rising toll of children shot dead by army snipers

www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org...

there israeli snipers hunt children where are the baby bombs of which you speak

edit on 29-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

i don't have time to find an example...and usually the body of the suicide bomber can't be identified anyways
here's a nice long list of all the brutal murders that palestinians or muslim extremists have committed..some of the victims are children

israelsmessiah.com...

edit on 1-7-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

in ultra-orthodox clothing, aroused the suspicion of passersby due to the large backpack he was wearing. As two Border Police officers approached the man, he detonated his shrapnel-packed bomb. Both officers were wounded - one critically. The terrorist was killed in the blast. Hamas claimed responsibility.

israelsmessiah.com...
edit on Sat Jul 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

just go here www.lindasog.com... and look at all the atrocious acts committed against the jews. (oh and don't forget about the holocaust. what did the jews do to deserve all this violence? NOTHING!)

it should be obvious who is on the side of good...and it should be obvious what evil that is being committed against israel.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LongPatrol

You are in darkness. And until you have the light of Jesus you will remain in utter darkness.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Ah.... another sickening reminder that the world allows Israel to go about as it pleases... because it would be anti-semitic to criticize Israel.

I get sick when I see pro-israeli people defend Israels actions by stating that "the palestinians are always trying to kill the poor israelis"

Not only is that propaganda, its a pathetic excuse to justify behaviour that would be condemned if anybody else did it.

Im sure the Germans also had a problem with the jews back then... that led to jews being treated the way they were in WW2.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

what did the jews do to deserve all this violence?

What did the palestinians do to deserve having their land taken over by foriegners? What did they have to do with the holocaust that they need to make room for jews who were oppressed in Europe?
edit on 1-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You are in darkness. And until you have the light of Jesus you will remain in utter darkness.

Why does "jesus" or "god" always get dragged in,neither "jesus" or "god" are here living under these governments so how are people in darkness if they havnt found god?!?,religion is dark and full of darkness, thats why you "believers" dont even know what your worshipping half the time, i bet the head churches could turn around and say "we just found out that our god is actually a seagull, but he IS god,we ASURE you of it" and you "believers would probably go right ahead and bloody believe it...

Bringing "god or "jesus" or any of your fictonal characters from your story book doesnt serve any purpose of any issues at all!, i dont understand why you guys keep spreading the word of god,he aint real, youve been fed lies,everyone can see it except the so called "believers".You guys arent any different from the rest of us, doesnt matter how good you get told your god is,doesnt matter how better you think you are than people that dont swallow the garbage you have.

Other than that, i totally agree with this post from sk0rpi0n

Ah.... another sickening reminder that the world allows Israel to go about as it pleases... because it would be anti-semitic to criticize Israel. I get sick when I see pro-israeli people defend Israels actions by stating that "the palestinians are always trying to kill the poor israelis" Not only is that propaganda, its a pathetic excuse to justify behaviour that would be condemned if anybody else did it. Im sure the Germans also had a problem with the jews back then... that led to jews being treated the way they were in WW2.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

What did the palestinians do to deserve having their land taken over by foriegners

Bloody good question, and the answers simple too, they didnt!
Im glad someone else finally knows the situation of whats going on over there,which has been happening for a very long time.
They say the state was created in 1948, but i dont know that for a fact, but thats what it says on wiki.
But what i do know is that what has been happening to the Palestinians has been happening alot longer before than 1948.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join