It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Awesome thread, one of the best that I've seen so far on here at ATS when it comes to the subject of God and end times.
Most people don't think anything of it, here we have this tiny nation called Israel surrounded by all these other nations that have a lot more real estate, and they want to annihilate the peoples of Israel. Just this alone should be enough to make a normal person want to ask questions as to why they want to pick on someone that is so small. It's an old problem of a bully picking on the smaller kid, only the smaller kid hasn't really acted out yet in anger against the bully. And when the little kid reacts, it will be one heck of a reaction, and this is when the son of perdition will come and make his miraculous peace deal with Israel.
Most people don't want to believe in God and His word because it is truth that can't be argued with in a sensible manner. After all, the Word of God is a double edged sword, it will prove to those that don't want to believe and will cut through their ideology in both directions.
The story of man has been written it is all there for all to see and read, but they refuse the truth for the lie. And this is why it is inevitable for all prophecy to be fulfilled.
Another one of man's short sightedness is God's timeline for all events to take place, mankind lives by the clock and calendar and so we are trapped in this physical world of time. For God, a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are as a day. This is hard for most to conceive, and that is because we live in time, and God is the creator of time.
This last comment is a little off topic but I read this in this thread, it's about evolution verses creation. In order to have evolution you need to have creation first. Once something is created than it may or may not evolve, it all depends on what that created being needs in order to survive.

S&F for the OP.

P.S. Let the Lemmings follow their paths, let the ones that slumber be, your just a voice in the wilderness don't fear some will hear, but most will turn away and that is just the way it has to be.
edit on 28-6-2011 by hawaii50th because: Just because.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by naycalvert
reply to post by OldCorp

Total rubbish, same as any other prediction/prophecy thread. Total BS Fear mongering. It's about time we dismissed this end time rubbish and focused on a better future for our species. Time for humanity to grow up, how can we ever better our future selves if all we think of is our 'imminent' destruction. Let's think about our children and our grandchildrens future and forget about our primitive past. It's the only way we'll get out of this hole we're in.

This thread fails, massively.

Fear mongering only works of truth is involved so the fact you address this thread as fear mongering and rubbish suggests you feel there is validity to it and you yourself are in fear. The bibles prophetic statements are easily proven by just doing a lot of research and this has already been done by numerous individuals so all you have to do is double check their work. I know most you nay Sayers are to lazy to do so and will continue to offer your uninformed ignorant statements because it is easier to keep your head in the sand. It matters not if you believe because prophecy is now unfolding at a pace that will only increase and every man woman and child will come to the realization that God does exist , that the bible was his letter to us and that you made the biggest mistakes of your lives by not taking the time out to rightly divide the word of truth, the bible.

link   
Any critical ATS members would really become suspicious of this guy named Oldcorp by now.

Look at the wagon he's towing. Ah the things I could share...

link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I have heard several other people under the impression that Christ ended the old testament with his new covenant but nothing could be further from the truth. This is the bad teachings of man , Jesus himself said I did not come to change the law but to fulfill the law. The churches of today do not teach Gods word properly and that is why their are so many denominations giving different view points. The book of revelation sums it all up out of the seven churches mentioned by Jesus only two, Smyrna and Philidelphia did Jesus approve of. The only thing these churches have in common is they teach of the synagog of Satan.

And by the way OP great post but don't expect to many people on this site to agree .

I am well aware of the misconceptions and stereotypes of Christianity, my friend.That is where/what my question is leading/drawing to.I am asking the OP'S stance to have a better understanding of him and his views.I don't understand why people think I disagree with the post.I have not shown my hand friends so don't assume anything.Is this post about predicting Armagedon or predicting me?
edit on 28-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Great another one of these threads about the bible and the prophecies.

I just wonder why the "divine prophetic power" until today cannot be used to actually PREDICT something for real, these guys are always trying to read in between lines of this fairy tale and saying that the bible has predicted this and that.

Its all bs for me anyway

Careful with the "chosen people"

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

This is not fear mongering this is what is to be. But for those that don't want to see the train up ahead that's about to run them over, than yes this to them would be fear mongering.
There are different levels of fear, and some have very low levels or thresholds of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thank you...you have given me a lot to think about and study. You have done a wonderful presentation....easy to read and understand.

I am still working on reading all of it though!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisouthere

More technically, careful around religious nut cases like the OP and several followers.

Pay close attention to them, they are part of the first wave of people to go nuts(they sure can cite bible verses but none of them can live what they say because they are being deceived by very powerful forces). UFO/Niburu/2012 believers are also a wave of people set to go nuts.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by Victor03
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

What God gave to us in prophecy he will honor no matter what testament it is in. The Old Testament is still very relevant in some terms. WHat Jesus did is sacrifice himself...aka a blood sacrifice...which was Jewish law for forgiveness of sin and over rode Moses' law of stoning, eye for eye, ect. For sins committed. ONly Jesus' blood could do that. Jesus did not invalidate the prophets of the old testament...he paid for our sins so that we may go to heaven through him by believing he was the true messiah...which he was proved to be. I encourage you to read the Bible and learn more about it.

Excuse me, my post is addressed to the OP and not you!You have no right to speak on his behalf.I am very aware of both testaments and own both.For all you know I maybe the author.Mind your business and let the OP answer for himself unless he chooses to hide behind your skirt.I am not nieve when it comes to scripture.I have my reasons.I actually like the OP's post and what he has done here so just go away Victor03, it is not your place to speak.

This is an open forum where one opines with regards to the post , for you to pipe up testing the OP and his knowledge of a subject and not expect others to answer is showing a grand lack of respect and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

It is fear mongering. But sure, go ahead, you know better. Of course you know better, you claim to follow the words of an almighty deity, HOW COULD YOU BE WRONG?!

Or was I supposed to say, that voice in your head knows better?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
I prophecise that we are beyond the age of prophecy.
As such, all prophecies are false, and therefore invalid.

By the Great Pantheon,
So Say We All!

Oh is that why hundreds of known prophecies in the bible have come true? You did read that Damascus, Syria will be utterly destroyed in bible prophecy did you not?

Just so you know it has not happed yet ever in the history of man so it is yet to come, and will.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by jeanne75018
Please OldCorp, could you display another avatar? Displaying a weapon is not right. I feel it like an aggression towards me.
edit on 28/6/2011 by jeanne75018 because: (no reason given)

Can't you see the smile on my face? Unless you have antlers - or try to take it away from me - you have nothing to fear.

How about this one?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39da479e7cdd.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 6/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

I love it! Way to go dude!
/cheer

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by thetruthisouthere

More technically, careful around religious nut cases like the OP and several followers.

Pay close attention to them, they are part of the first wave of people to go nuts(they sure can cite bible verses but none of them can live what they say because they are being deceived by very powerful forces). UFO/Niburu/2012 believers are also a wave of people set to go nuts.

If you don't like it, then don't waste our time and post. Go preach your atheism some place else. The OP already said do not post if you don't want to discus these events.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It is fear mongering. But sure, go ahead, you know better. Of course you know better, you claim to follow the words of an almighty deity, HOW COULD YOU BE WRONG?!

Whatever turns your crank.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

The same Persian believe on the same legend and fable, long before Judeo/Christians and their religion pop in to scene (they will attack from east somewhere between Afghanistan and Tibet).

Iranian believed Mongols was Gog and Magog…. Now Jews calls Iranian Gog and Magog..? that’s the funny part.

Your post is probably the most informative post in this entire thread. Both from a strictly informational point of view as well as historical implications of the information itself, ie. religions copy religions, and for the really slow ones that means that religion is man made, period.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Because the events of today shadow prophecies of the past doesn't necessarily = divine of any sort.

TPTB (whoever they really are) could have at any time taken pieces of the bible as an “instruction booklet” as to how to "construct" future world events so as to make people who believe in the bible think that "the end is near"...in which case they could introduce themselves in some way as "divine" for your worship and praise as "Gods" or "god"...

I personally am convinced they are that manipulative and deceiving to do just that...

They are THAT power hungry that they probably would try such a thing…

Hell I wouldn’t even put it past them to have constructed the bible to “foretell” things they had planned for a very, very long time. Nothing better than a fulfilling of thousands of year old prophecy to fool those who believe and those who don’t believe into believing…

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OldCorps more unbelieveable than the Bible! (If possible)

This guy reckons he's had bad weather for a few months now, and he's unable to locate Elenin...Got bored and moved on to a different Armagedddon

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No thats your little alien friends that abducted you and put a receiver in your head so they can keep you up to date on what the reptilians are doing, of course they left you instructions to hook up with Cartman and use his anal probe if you need to contact them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Why don't you troll somewhere else?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join