It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 police dogs left in car on hottest day of year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
gotta love it ... just another tale of yet another repeat offender taking out their inequities on the least of us (animals) while maintaining "some" position of authority Over the remainder of us / whom are equals ~~ obliterating every principle on which we stand, only to be rewarded and promoted and defended for his actions. My what a sad world in which we all live.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If he does this to police dogs, I wonder what he does to the people who end up in his custody.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
So I guess these were "hot dogs"?

Sorry but I couldn't resist.

Oo

Two Hot Dog's, minus the bacon but with extra fries, thanks..

Noo not appropriate!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Correct me if Im wrong but arent police dogs considered police officers? So technically this "officer" has killed 3 other officers? Why isnt he in jail?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Humans are humans . Humans make mistakes. This guy did and tried to take his own life , because he made a mistake.

How many pet owners would do the same.

You?

Officer self harms
edit on 28-6-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by guessing because: link fix

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Humans are humans . Humans make mistakes. This guy did and tried to take his own life , because he made a mistake.

How many pet owners would do the same.

You?

Officer self harms

edit on 28-6-2011 by guessing because: link fix

The point is if a civilian harmed one of these dogs it would lead to a felony charge along with being locked away. This "officer" needs to be locked away the same.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

maybe so, but attempted suicide somewhat overides this instance.

can you imagine showing so much remorse that you try to kill yourself?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

reply to post by e11888

Call me cold hearted, but I don't believe that this pig was sincere in his attempted "suicide" Looks to me like he just wanted to get away with it on grounds of diminished responsbility. And so what if he's actually remoursefull. So he freaking well should be. And do you think that being a bit sad would stop anyone else from getting sent down for killing police dogs? One law for them, one law for us. It ain't on, this pig should do time.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

reply to post by e11888

I honestly dont care. Lock him up in the nut house then. I want to see the same thing that would happen to a civilian happen to officers that break the law. Im sick of these police officers being above the law they pretend to uphold. Its okay poor him. When we gets out of the hospital he'll get a promotion.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

You are dog lover right?

I do not condone incompetence however as I mentioned earlier people make mistakes.

Maybe it was a set up? Ever thought about that.....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
How can some people be that stupid?

Someone did this the other day in my town . Owner left his dog in the car , it was 95 degrees. I said f#%% it , opened up my truck took out a wrench and broke the window. Took the dog to the local ASPCA and I let them notify the police and gave them the licence number to the jerk that did this. What did amaze me is that three people were standing there watching this dog struggle for his life, they did nothing. That's when I stepped in. I called and the dog is doing ok now. The ASPCA is not letting the owner have the dog back. They also filed charges against the owner.
edit on 28-6-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

reply to post by e11888

I honestly dont care..

And this is why the world is in a mess.

Have you heard of the word Apathy?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
How can some people be that stupid?

Someone did this the other day in my town . Owner left his dog in the car , it was 95 degrees. I said f#%% it , opened up my truck took out a wrench and broke the window. Took the dog to the local ASPCA and I let them notify the police and gave them the licence number to the jerk that did this. What did amaze me is that three people were standing there watching this dog struggle for his life, they did nothing. That's when I stepped in.

And you got arrested for damaging property and break and enter?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

No, not at all. Police here are real tuff on people who leave there pets in cars , they do file charges and put you in jail , if you do this to a pet. State law that was passed last year.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

No, not at all. Police here are real tuff on people who leave there pets in cars , they do file charges and put you in jail , if you do this to a pet. State law that was passed last year.

So you destroy another persons property, in the name of saving an animal. I believe you are a good person, and I would have done the same.

So under the law of damaging someone elses property in the name of saving an animal in a vehicle,
and not being arrested for it, what difference is that to , say a policeman who made a serious mistake , attempts to kill himself? I am not saying that he should not be changed, I am saying there needs to be a line drawn, somewhere... any takers?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I saw this and I bet any other person would be charged with animal cruelty and forbidden to work with animals.

Nothing will happen here because we all know they can do what they like and they will just cover it up and try to ignore it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by e11888

So, if I go out and commit a crime but show so much remorse that I attempt suicide, the cops won't take me away? The courts won't prosecute me? Because attempted suicide overides the crime? Please explain.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

If he was really so hung up out it he would have succeeded in suicide, people who really want to kill themselves do it.

This is just a way to get off doing any time and keeping his job.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

So you destroy another persons property, in the name of saving an animal. I believe you are a good person, and I would have done the same.

So under the law of damaging someone elses property in the name of saving an animal in a vehicle,
and not being arrested for it, what difference is that to , say a policeman who made a serious mistake , attempts to kill himself? I am not saying that he should not be changed, I am saying there needs to be a line drawn, somewhere... any takers?

I just want equal justice and in this country the cops are above the law. This officer is going to get off on any charges but that same officer would be more than happy enough to throw a civilian in prison for the exact same thing. Where exactly would the line be drawn if a civilian did the same thing but then tried to kill himself? Oh yes, the line would be drawn on the floor of the prison he would be thrown in.
edit on 28-6-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sick sick sick sick sick! How can anyone be so ignorant? I really hope that these cops are punished for their actions which truly is killing their partners. Those dogs are very helpful in TRUE law enforcement and didnt deserve to go out that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join