It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Hunger Hits - You'll Eat *SNIP* To Stay Alive or .........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So the big boys are buying up the land that they deliberately flooded with their weather modification tricks and treats and it's all about control.

Soros has it all worked out!

But control the food supply and you are in total control - I don't think anyone would argue with that.

"He who controls the seed controls the food supply; and he who controls the food supply controls the world. There is no question that Monsanto is on a mission to monopolize the conventional seed market. In fact, they are steadfastly working towards the goal of creating a world where 100% of all commercial seeds are genetically modified and patented- basically a world where natural seeds are extinct".(www.naturalnews.com...)

www.activistpost.com...

Survival Blogs have been warning us for ages now - 'Start Growing Your Own Food' but how many people have really acted on this and how many people feel able to act on this advise or even have a clue as to how to grow their own food. How many even have a little piece of land to grow it on?

Well when your hungry enough you will be forced to eat the genetically modified food wholesale. Ok you may say - 'we will just have to eat it to stay alive.'

The Evil Tyrants have even stored all the natural seeds away in THEIR vaults so that you and I can't get at them.

At the very least we should be creating our own seed banks - buying as much as possible before it's too late - the day may well come when they will save your life.

A similar thread created in April 2010 discussed this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But here we have an update of what Monsanto is doing:

www.activistpost.com...

Seeds May Well Be The Gold of The Future - Start Buying and Storing!

edit on 27-6-2011 by quedup because: further information

edit on 27-6-2011 by quedup because: remove wrong address

edit on 27-6-2011 by quedup because: Change information

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on June 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: edited title to remove profanity..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

At the very least we should be creating our own seed banks - buying as much as possible before it's too late - the day may well come when they will save your life.

Also, make sure the seeds you purchase have nothing to do with monsato, so that you know that they'll reproduce properly.

Once your garden is reaped at the end of the growing season, find out the proper way to save some of the seeds from your garden. If you have a group of gardeners doing this, it works better. People should trade seeds from each type of plant around so that when they put in the following year's garden, your plants aren't all related.

It gives your garden a better bio diversity, ensuring better crops.
Variety is important.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I post the following link in response to the OP thread title. I do not want to distract from the most very important topic he has brought up. Apparently we will not have to starve to eat dung as this guy wants you to buy his for your sandwich.

Poop Burger

edit on 6/27/2011 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I'm not much of a farmer..
I'm gonna eat Soros and the entire board of directors at Monsanto. All I need is a couple bottles of Heinz 57 and a bottle of mountain dew.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I've only recently become interested in this, so your comments were very well taken, thanks.

Some of the seeds I bought earlier had "hybrid" written in small print on the back of the package.
I assume this is what we don't want? ?? Does that mean none of the seeds the veggies produce will be viable?

I'll do better next time.
edit on 6/27/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is really dumb. Seriously, you are paranoid. I am sure you will say to go ahead and be like the rest of the sheeple, but really a fraction of even the most deranged tin foil wearing conspiracy nut believes in this. If you right, then shame on me. In fact I do have a stockpile of these things for other types of situation X scenarios, but realistically I give it about a 1/1000 of 1% chance of being true. Sorry spreading this type of fear mongering is dangerous to weak minded people. It breeds fear, and can create life threatening results of the weak minded. I understand it is your right to post these things and this is in fact a site devoted to such fringe beliefs. But let me also be the voice of reason to those easily led individuals that this is a scenario that just doesn't pass the smell test.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by buttafuqua
This is really dumb. Seriously, you are paranoid. I am sure you will say to go ahead and be like the rest of the sheeple, but really a fraction of even the most deranged tin foil wearing conspiracy nut believes in this. If you right, then shame on me. In fact I do have a stockpile of these things for other types of situation X scenarios, but realistically I give it about a 1/1000 of 1% chance of being true. Sorry spreading this type of fear mongering is dangerous to weak minded people. It breeds fear, and can create life threatening results of the weak minded. I understand it is your right to post these things and this is in fact a site devoted to such fringe beliefs. But let me also be the voice of reason to those easily led individuals that this is a scenario that just doesn't pass the smell test.

you are spot on
i love ats for the fear mongering
and the debunkers
makes the old cocum work overtime

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The weather this year foiled my first two attempts at starting a garden from seed. Third time was a charm, but we gardeners will remember this as one of the worst years in memory.

No need to eat Sh.. though. Plenty of tree bark around.

www.tacticalintelligence.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Yeah, I was just thinking today that the zombie apocolypse should be called the cannibal apocolypse...because really that's what we're facing here. After neighbors helping neighbors has been worn thin and food is gone, it will be neighbors eating neighbors!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee
reply to post by quedup

Yeah, I was just thinking today that the zombie apocolypse should be called the cannibal apocolypse...because really that's what we're facing here. After neighbors helping neighbors has been worn thin and food is gone, it will be neighbors eating neighbors!

sir
you may well be hitting the mark
it rings bells

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Thanks for that snowspirit - sounds like good advise.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

I've only recently become interested in this, so your comments were very well taken, thanks.

Some of the seeds I bought earlier had "hybrid" written in small print on the back of the package.
I assume this is what we don't want? ?? Does that mean none of the seeds the veggies produce will be viable?

I'll do better next time.
edit on 6/27/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

Mmmm yes they're the ones to keep away from - a bit of help from the greenfinger members here would be good.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Another far right doomer post.

George Soros is not an evil man. I know that he is hated by the far right. Beck and the gang hate him because he donates money to liberal causes and is not part of the far right. He is not bent on world domination.

In your post you say that many blogs have been saying this and that and what not for a long time, but thats the whole point. They repeat the same tired line that its coming. Its not.
Are you hoping that by repeating the same things over and over eventually it will come true ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Info on one of the worlds seed banks:
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Another far right doomer post.

George Soros is not an evil man. I know that he is hated by the far right. Beck and the gang hate him because he donates money to liberal causes and is not part of the far right. He is not bent on world domination.

In your post you say that many blogs have been saying this and that and what not for a long time, but thats the whole point. They repeat the same tired line that its coming. Its not.
Are you hoping that by repeating the same things over and over eventually it will come true ?

I really believe that you're the one living in hope - read up on this guy Soros and his history - you clearly haven't researched him otherwise you would not be talking as you do.

You might like to start here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
But there is a mountain of evidence if you care to look
edit on 27-6-2011 by quedup because: further inofrmation

Here's more to keep you going: iamthewitness.com...

www.questionsquestions.net...

edit on 27-6-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

He really is not that bad of a guy. I do not read right wing talking points or propaganda to get information about people or events.
He is rich guy and invests his money and plays with the markets.
if you mean that he is a bad person because he donates to causes that you do not approve of then thats your political view and not a bad person. Glenn Beck is not an accurate source for information.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Who the hell is Glen Beck - is he that guy on Fox????

I don't follow MSM I'm not American.

I do my own research. The guy gives to good causes like that nice Mr Bill Gates with his vaccines (read up on him too) so that people like you are won over.

Sorry but it's hard to believe that someone who visits a site like this can't be aware of the true purpose of these people.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

Here in P.A. my family has had a garden going since spring began. Everyone in rural areas has seeds of real plants. No genetically engineered stuff. Anyone who really thinks the government is try to make natural plants extinct is a fool. Most of these plants grow naturally. Remember guys, Deny Ignorance.

-- Also; get your kids vaccinated. Its better than polio, measles or smallpox.
edit on 27-6-2011 by floppynoodleson666 because: people are silly; i need to respond

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by floppynoodleson666
reply to post by FrenchOsage

Here in P.A. my family has had a garden going since spring began. Everyone in rural areas has seeds of real plants. No genetically engineered stuff. Anyone who really thinks the government is try to make natural plants extinct is a fool. Most of these plants grow naturally. Remember guys, Deny Ignorance.

-- Also; get your kids vaccinated. Its better than polio, measles or smallpox.
edit on 27-6-2011 by floppynoodleson666 because: people are silly; i need to respond

They only grow naturally because they are from your own seeds Doh!

I really do give up on this site.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
No need to eat Sh.. though. Plenty of tree bark around.

Out here in the desert we have a delicacy and its abundant

edit on 28-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join