It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killtown on 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by thegameisup

KILLCLOWN got the boot in every 911 forum for his disruptive tactics and general bat crap insanity.......

Best avoid anything to do with him......

Killtown came to ATS, and a literal deluge of extremely rude debunkers (I'm sure YOU know what I mean the dman), some of which very prominent members here, completely railroaded him. He reacted accordingly and was banned, and ATS has had no-plane paranoia ever since. The way he was treated here, and the subsequent, if not suspicious, way the topic became so taboo here isn't ATS's proudest moment and the ridiculous Hoax forum is now the only place we are 'allowed' to discuss the theory further.
As I said before on another thread that was put in the hoax bin...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here's an example of the 'No Plane' theroies that have developed...

www.undergroundnation.ca...
In the Lockheed Martin Video JASSM Reliability pay close attention to the physics and signature explosion associated with JASSM missile strikes. The video shows the JASSM destroying a variety of targets. In the videos, notice the bright orange flames after detonation billowing out in all directions and the telltale dark mushroom cloud rising vertically from the murder scene. The targets are often 'lit up' by a targeting laser for final approach by the JASSM. Someone on the ground (WTC: street level, office building, police helicopter) or the air has to focus the targeting laser. Focusing the laser on the target provides data points to an imaging infrared seeker and a general pattern match-autonomous target recognition system that provides aimpoint detection, tracking and strike capability for the JASSM. This targeting system is very accurate. JASSM

The weapon is required to attack both fixed and relocatable targets at ranges beyond enemy air defenses. After launch, it will be able to fly autonomously over a low-level, circuitous route to the area of a target, where an autonomous terminal guidance system will guide the missile in for a direct hit. JASSM's midcourse guidance is provided by a Global Positioning System (GPS)-aided inertial navigation system (INS) protected by a new high, anti-jam GPs null steering antenna system. In the terminal phase, JASSM is guided by an imaging infrared seeker and a general pattern match-autonomous target recognition system that provides aimpoint detection, tracking and strike. In the videos you can see the signature of the targeting laser on many hard targets just before impact. The targeting laser signature can be seen on the WTC towers. 9/11 NY Aircraft 'Witnesses'
All the criminals had to do was blur the image, layer what they wanted people to see over it, change the container that housed the sophisticated electronics and payload, then send the deadly tool to its target. WTC Strike
:::Watch the DU or Tungsten penetrator tip go flying through the building. The object stays intact and does not lose any speed:::

Now, what the hell is so 'member banning' and 'hoax binning' controversial about that?
Yes I know the dates of the JASSM development, don't bother, because you guys know as well as I do that the idea of disguising missiles as commercial aircraft wasn't a new concept in 2001. But before you can say Eyewitness saw the planes, you should read some of the other eyewitnesses who, in fact, saw missiles hit the WTC. Witnesses and publicly available footgae also saw explosions prior to the impacts, and witnesses also saw something going on from the Woolworth building, many of them claim a missile was fired from that location (I happen to subscribe to the theory that the missile launcher they saw was a targeting laser for the JASSM prototypes, and you can see the IR beam in any resoultion from the footage from Sept. 11). A little animation and CGI that Bush probably saw and that SO is reticent to admit is even possible, and presto, America believes that it was commercial aircraft, and only the dead and guilty know any better.
That's the gist of the dreaded 'No Plane' theories, that's it, and ATS has a problem with discussing it?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Take into consideration that if people within the offices saw other people shredding official documents they may have spilled the beans on them.

And if they saw them attaching demolition charges to support columns they would have kept the beans safely in their bowl.
edit on 10-7-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Manhater

So what do you think? See any problems with the presentation? Say, for instance, the "coincidence" that Jack Ruby died of cancer - why is this a coincidence? What does it have to do with 9/11?

So let's see.... you obviously scoured the links for awhile, then you find the Jack Ruby thing, and use that to suggest that nothing on the site is relevant and everything is a coincidence.

If you can't see how the JFK assassination is related to 911, there's no mystery as to why you spend your life denying conspiracies. The same cabal was behind both of them, led by George Bush Sr., son of Nazi Prescott Bush, Grandfather of 911 presiding imbecile George H. W. Bush, none of them Americans, all doing the bidding of the London Banksters/British Crown. And you can throw the Vatican in there.

If you challenge me on that, I will bury you with an avalanche of evidence that you will never dig out from under.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
all doing the bidding of the London Banksters/British Crown. And you can throw the Vatican in there.

Can we throw some Jews in there too. and maybe some sharks or octopuses.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

all doing the bidding of the London Banksters/British Crown. And you can throw the Vatican in there.

Can we throw some Jews in there too. and maybe some sharks or octopuses.

Not much of a reader are ya?

Ya might benefit from spending a little less time "debunking"...

www.amazon.com...

"The Dark Legacy"

Editorial Review

A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. You must see it to believe that former president George Herbert Walker Bush was connected to the assassination of JFK. Once you see this documentary though there should be no doubt in your mind that it's true. The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary, John Hankey says, "If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life". Did you know that Daddy Prescott Bush was Hitler's chief banker in the U.S. before 1942? Did you know that George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and in Dallas when Kennedy was killed? This video explores the many connections between George Bush and the Kennedy Assassination and makes a very convincing argument that he was the operational leader of the most important coup in American history.

www.amazon.com...=cm_lmf_tit_11

The Immaculate Deception: Bush Crime Family Exposed

Perhaps the most shocking book written this century about treason committed by the highest leaders within the US government. This disturbing and thought-provoking expose is written by Brigadier General Russell S Bowen who has courageously come forward with the truth about his association with the OSS (Office of Security Services) and his 'drug running' activities on behalf of the 'secret' government which involves the highest US 'leaders' and which few Americans know anything about. The most startling details are revealed regarding Bowen's clandestine work including his work under the orders of George Bush.

www.amazon.com...

Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years

“Shocking in its disclosures, elegantly crafted, and faultlessly measured in its judgments.”—Roger Morris, author of Richard Milhous Nixon and Partners in Power

How did the deeply flawed George W. Bush ascend to the highest office in the nation, what forces abetted his rise, and—perhaps most important—have those forces really been vanquished by Obama’s election? Award-winning investigative journalist Russ Baker gives us the answers in Family of Secrets, a compelling and startling new take on the Bush dynasty and the shadowy elite that has quietly steered the American republic for the past half century and more. Baker shows how this network of figures in intelligence, the military, oil, and finance enabled—and in turn benefited handsomely from—the Bushes’ perch at the highest levels of government. As Baker reveals, this deeply entrenched elite remains in power regardless of who sits in the Oval Office.

Family of Secrets offers countless disclosures that challenge the conventional accounts of such central events as the JFK assassination and Watergate. It includes an inside account of George W.’s cynical religious conversion and the untold real background to the disastrous response to Hurricane Katrina. Baker’s narrative is gripping, sobering, and deeply sourced. It will change the way we understand not just the Bush years, but a half century of postwar history—and the present.

Go ahead, keep goading me. Plenty more where that came from.

Your ship is sinking.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I love the way that when people point out the gaping holes in your argument, the vast inconsistencies, the vaulting assumptions, you just post quotes from the most fringe books imaginable as though they are proof of something. It takes an enormous ego to be so convinced that just because you agree with something it automatically becomes true, and can therefore be uncritically marshalled as "proof".

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And you can throw the Vatican in there.

If you challenge me on that, I will bury you with an avalanche of evidence that you will never dig out from under.

Time to update my list of the always increasing number of players involved in this conspiracy.

We all know the Jews were involved, that goes without saying, but now the Catholics are in on it as well. Dang.

Great groundbreaking reporting there Simon you should win a pulitzer with your in depth investigative research.

With shovel in hand I am awaiting the avalanche.
edit on 7/10/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Take into consideration that if people within the offices saw other people shredding official documents they may have spilled the beans on them. It's just food for thought man,

LOL...

You can believe that shredding documents in an office, something that happens every day, would arouse suspicion by those that are not "in the know"... and yet, also believe that those that are not "in the know" would remain silent about suspicious construction activity (placing CD charges)?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY........................................

ETA: Damn you waypastvne !! Shakes fist....
edit on 10-7-2012 by Fluffaluffagous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Go ahead, keep goading me. Plenty more where that came from.

But none of those quotes refer to 911.

I'm wide open to theories about the shenanigans of the Bush family. But (and I don't know what your position actually is) nonsense like no-plane conspiracy theories in many cases discredit much more plausible allegations of malfeasance by our leaders.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
But none of those quotes refer to 911.

They most certainly do. The Bush-Nazi Crime Syndicate perpetrated 911. One of the first things a prosecutor does is establish the character of the accused. Motive is established. You can then investigate 911 as a possible crime for profit and control instead of the work of religious fanatics with nothing to gain except 72 virgins in heaven.

And I also have some more news for you: Bush Sr. was very much behind the Gulf of Tonkin false flag, one of the reasons being to use the cover of the war to illegally drill the vast oil fields off the coast of Vietnam in their own territorial waters. The dioxin poisoning of these poor people was just a sidekick experiment in eugenics and the sick thrills of seeing gross deformities in human beings for several generations, which I personally witnessed myself having been over there for two weeks this past January.
edit on 11-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

We all know the Jews were involved, that goes without saying, but now the Catholics are in on it as well. Dang.

Great groundbreaking reporting there Simon you should win a pulitzer with your in depth investigative research.

With shovel in hand I am awaiting the avalanche.
edit on 7/10/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

How is my mentioning the Vatican implicating Catholic people? Do Catholics control the Vatican or is it the other way around?

How old are you? 12?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
the most fringe books imaginable

These are best-sellers, and you for you to summarily write them all off as "fringe" without reading them is a public declaration of your bias and disinterest in the truth. That officially makes you a "Falser", which everyone here who is not in your camp already knows.

I don't need to debate you, you defeat yourself quite convincingly.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How old are you? 12?

No I am 9 1/2.

Now don't make me sit here forever with my shovel in my hand, bring on your mountain of evidence against the Vatican that I will never be able to bury myself out of. Don't change the subject bring on your evidence.

edit on 7/11/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

How old are you? 12?

No I am 9 1/2.

Now don't make me sit here forever with my shovel in my hand, bring on your mountain of evidence against the Vatican that I will never be able to bury myself out of. Don't change the subject bring on your evidence.

Are you serious?

You're not going to goad me into deleted posts and warnings for being off-topic. Start a new thread, or bring up an old one. I'm sure there are a ton of threads here on the subject. I may not even have to post anything because its probably all here already. The Vatican's ties to the Nazi's aren't even disputed by sane and rational people. You find the Rat Lines right on Wiki. It is mainstream news that the Rothschilds WERE the Vatican's bankers but due to scandals being uncovered that seems to have changed. I don't know anyone dumb enough to dispute Hitler's Concordat with the Pope or the Vatican's ties to the CIA and Knights of Malta for example but it looks like you may be willing.

Go ahead. This oughta be fun.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

None of which pertains to 911.

Look, you are the one who brought it up and now you are worried about derailing this thread?

Why were you not worried about derailing this thread when you initially made your claim?

No, I aint letting you off. Bring on your mountains of evidence on the Vatican be involved in 911. You can do it here or I can just start a new thread about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I may not even have to post anything because its probably all here already.

Nope!

You do need to post something because you are the one one who brought it up, not me. And this is your qoute:

I have challenged you on that so now bring on YOUR "avalanche of evidence".

If you do not want to do it here...which one of us should start the new thread?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If you do not want to do it here...which one of us should start the new thread?

You do it. I'm busy working. Go ahead and start "debunking"
with this:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Enough of your B.S. Simon.

I knew from the outset that the video you posted would show no connection to the Vatican and 911 but I played along and took out 10 minutes of my sweet time to watch it.

Why did you waste mine and everybody else time on a video that you knew before you posted would show no connection?

Needless to say I will never watch another one of your videos again.

C'mon now Simon this is your quote:

Your going to have to try a little bit harder. Where is that "avalanche of evidence"? Is that the best you can do?

So far the only thing that I am trying to bury myself out of is your B.S. and not any evidence.

And dont try to back out and say that never claimed that there was a direct connection between the Vatican and 911 because that is exactly what you did. It will be there in black & white forever held within the vaults of the ATS archives for all to see.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Enough of your B.S. Simon.

I knew from the outset that the video you posted would show no connection to the Vatican and 911 but I played along and took out 10 minutes of my sweet time to watch it.

Why did you waste mine and everybody else time on a video that you knew before you posted would show no connection?

Needless to say I will never watch another one of your videos again.

It's only the first of three parts. Part 2 is linked off to the right of the video..

When you finish part 2, you will find a link to part 3 in the same place.

Do I need to post this for you, or can you handle that on your own?

After that we'll continue the avalanche. Ok?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Nope, it is not alright.

I am not playing your childish games Simon.

I have already watched one of your videos which you just admitted had nothing to do with the Vatican being directly involved with 911. So why did you even post it?

If there is something that you want me to watch you should post the video that has some actual relevance to what we are talking about. In the future if there is something you want me to watch include the exact time in the video that is relevant.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join