It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video of what appears to be a being morphing it's height.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey, let me tell you about the source of that video. About a month ago, I watched other videos from her channel and I made contact with her thru emails. Here the channel:

www.youtube.com.../a/f/1/-vHPGW1Ij6c

Gladys is a family woman with husband and kids, in Peru. I asked for the exact location where her videos were recorded but she wants to keep that information in secret, when I asked why she told me "they" can be upset.

I told her about ATS and she was glad about the idea of posting her videos here. Last time we had comunication she told me about some pitchy sound and presure in her head she had experienced.

I still didn't make my personal conclusion about this case. I just sent her another message, asking for details about this video in particular. All I can say now is that the voices are of her daughter and her.

edit on 27-6-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Looks like stilts to me, why people would be messing around with stilts, I have no idea. Maybe they were bored. The side by side videos, it appears that the video on the right has the aspect ratio stretched out vertically. Reminds me of an old bruce lee video tape I bought, everyone's head was elongated.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
its like the 'meme' for that part of country there are thousands of "alien/ufo" vids from mexico/peru/columbia/etc

seems most of these meme's started catching on when local radio dj's in central and south america were all running contests and such, and asking people to post their vids on youtube and they'd win dinners and crap.

anyhow it really caught on and just clicking on new releases by date there are new videos of aliens found in fields/woods/ufos/etc from central and south america popping up daily

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I am so sick of people posting crap videos as proof of aliens....I here by challenge ALL ATS and fellow alien viewers to buy a FREAKING TRIPOD...and get a good camera with zoom lessons and post some quality videos... Oh and an education in perception of distance and the human eye would help...Look at the Ames room that is taught in psychology 101 for your first lesson...

As further evidence...your second video after your shaky crap shouldn't be better quality than the first or that makes you look like a crazy idiot.....So you could hold it still the 2nd time but not the 1st?? Very suspect.
COME ON ATS...Let's either prove aliens exist or give it up!
edit on 27-6-2011 by secretagentwomyn because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I see no evidence of Aliens.

I am at a complete loss for words other than those that you see typed.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
this is why i love ats, some horrible vid of someone standing up can become an awesome vid of a shape shifting alien.

I here by challenge ALL ATS and fellow alien viewers to buy a FREAKING TRIPOD

no damn it, i challenge YOU to buy a tripod!!!

edit on 27-6-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looks like the Alien went to Busch Gardens in Tampa, not sure if it was before or afterwards but none the less,
I guess people at Busch Gardens don't get freaked out as girls in Peru.

edit on 27-6-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have had the opportunity to watch this video in HD on a 72 inch screen. I also have software to zoom in up-to 800%. I agree it looks like two VERY tall beings squatting then 1 stands . It looks as though the one that stands is removing a back pack with some assistance from being 2. I know your thinking, well its just a couple of hikers right. I would think the same except for their size. The comparison video with the side by side example of people vs beings was very interesting. Taking into consideration the distance distortion, both videos are very close as far as % of magnification and these beings are tremendous when compared to people. They are not only much taller but larger in overall body size "giants". There legs and arms were twice the length of the humans in comparison. I take all opinions into consideration but, this idea of someone on stilts is ridiculous not to mention very dangerous looking at the drop off of the hill. Why would anyone want to walk on stilts here. It appears to be a remote area so the chances are slim of anyone seeing them do it and why. On the contrary, this fact (remote area) makes this footage even more compelling. Due to the remote area I don't believe they thought anyone would see or record them. But to be cautious, this may also be why they were in a squatting position only standing to remove gear. Just in case of witnesses. They could be surveying the area or gathering soil or organic samples. I truly believe this video is of something substantial and should be seriously analyzed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
this could be aliens, but i doubt it.. if you look at the footage the person appears to stand up as the 2nd person appears to have slouched down.looks like a good recording of ppl standind and slouching... guess i should call them aliens.. seems like lots of ppl are calling weird things aliens now days -_-

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
OP's video was captured in Peru, correct? Well the natives have this dance. Most likely they were on stilts...

edit on 28-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Here is Gladys answer regarding her video :

Hello, good to hear from you, note that initially the two are squatting, you look like one on the other, you see the legs, I think that is about to cover his leg, if two friends are watching squatting reason the picture would have to approach so close?, anything that catches my attention is the expression of the rising body is very straight, stiff, compared with children from another box, if you pause at the time that the young is in the rock are about the same size with the alleged alien.

Gaby Argentina Decal lady made ​​an analysis of size, is in the currents of the video, please compare with your analysis.

I hope the results of their analysis, thank you very much

GREETINGS FROM PERU

GLADYS CORDOVA

I don't think she has the knowledge or skills needed to be a hoaxer. She actually doesn't understand what's going on in that mountain, and she's only sharing her viideos and wants to understand the phenomena.

There is an old photo from Peru, I think they called "Marcahuasi alien". The person in the video reminds me that one.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

That's another thing. That kind of dances take place in public places and celebrations, not on top of a mountain.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The native Peruvians are mountainous people, they could be up there to practice. Don't assume that they only do the dance for shows...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Okay, here is another video. You can clearly see the guy is taking off his sweater or what not. Then squats back down...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
the peru ovnis look like plastic or paper rubbish moved by the wind and reflecting the sun.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
oh what is this crap man? And that woman! Her Voice! I want to smash her! I hate it when women go like that! I hate it! It makes them so pathetically stupid. Why do they do that! Why can they not control their stupidity!

I mean... this is just person standing up and stretching its arms! Whats the big deal!?
edit on 28-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Okay, here is another video. You can clearly see the guy is taking off his sweater or what not. Then squats back down...

Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL! Thread Closed! End of discussion!

An interesting link to give another example of perspective - note: these are not aliens!

Indians On Standpipe Hill

I lived in this town briefly, and a local artist sculpted a tribe of Indians and placed them on top of Standpipe hill in Hominy, Oklahoma. It's a huge attraction for tourists and the locals take great pride in the beauty of it. Every evening when the sun is setting, it looks like a crowd has gathered up on top of the hill and is 'watching' over the town. The hill itself is isolated and to prevent vandalism, no one is allowed up there. Keeping in mind the sculptures are a few metres tall, but can only be seen from a great distance.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

OSIRISTHEVIRUS o_O

Ok, there is no denying the second one was pretty strange. The neck WAS very long, and something about the way he/she/it got up at first freaked me out a little.....That said, it IS only shaky footage, and could easily be created by a bunch of guys clowning around. Very interesting, there is no denying that.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust.

Off to the hoax bin with ya.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join