It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video of what appears to be a being morphing it's height.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The interesting part happens at about 1:33. I'm not sure what happens to the video at the 3:25 ish mark.

The video shows what looks to be 2 bipeds standing next to one another, and the one on our left, seems to grow in height instantly. Later a second video is added to the video to show humans and how tall they look from the same distance. At one point in the video, you can see on the "human" side, a person standing on a rock to the left, and on the "alien" side, the "alien" is taller than the "human" on the rock.

This video also reminds me of one of my favorite alien videos.......

In this video at about the :54 mark, you can see the same kinda instand growing upward morph.

Thoughts?
edit on 26-6-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

ALSO, anyone who can translate both videos, it would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 26-6-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
it looks like one guy helping another guy up onto stilts

why? i don't know, maybe it's a new craze...running down a mountain on stilts.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What's so weird about somebody who was squatting or sitting getting taller when they stand up?

Also, in the second video, obviously there is a person on the roof of a building who walks closer to the edge of the roof and appears to "grow."

You are aware of the concepts of distance and perspective, right?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Well, that was not natural. Good find. I bet thats not the most odd thing we have yet to lay eyes upon and one reason we never get to is because imagine her reaction multiplied by billions of people.

link   
To me it looks like the 2nd guy helps the 1st guy get on a peir of stilts or something. He doesn't get taller until the 2nd guy moves to him.

In both videos it appears that a few guys are playing around with dark figures against a bright sky, with the effects they can make.

It would help if the camera person would get a tripod (headache!).

link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

First video, the girl is just saying "My god!" and such, talking about how scared she is, trying to get her mother to come look at what she is recording. That is definitely a weird video.

I guess strange things are afoot in Peru. Very interesting, thanks for posting it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
1.What's so weird about somebody who was squatting or sitting getting taller when they stand up?

2.Also, in the second video, obviously there is a person on the roof of a building who walks closer to the edge of the roof and appears to "grow."

3. You are aware of the concepts of distance and perspective, right?

1. It wasnt squatting.
2. That person seems to have a really long neck.
3. Yessir
4. Naiveness is ignorance

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

strange video people makeing their way to America on foot to next pick-up area ? trick played by light shining on them ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Bad quality, extremely far away, shadowy, shakey, youtube compressed video shouldn't even be allowed to be presented as evidence of ANYTHING in the first place. It could be literally anything, and most likely something as benign as one guy helping the other up on stilts. The second video was even more of a joke, it gave me a headache just watching that shakey ass camera work. Apparently all "alien video" cameramen suffer from tourettes.

But hey lets believe its some aliens chilling in broad daylight on a hill shapeshifting for fun, cause you know, the simplest explanations are never good enough for some of the super smart (gullible) "believers" on ATS are they, everythings gotta be a conspiracy/aliens/supernatural.
edit on 27-6-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
To me it looks like the 2nd guy helps the 1st guy get on a pair of stilts or something. He doesn't get taller until the 2nd guy moves to him.

In both videos it appears that a few guys are playing around with dark figures against a bright sky, with the effects they can make.

I was thinking at the same thing; but then there is something strange about their shapes - especially in the second video. The size of the head and neck, which can't be altered with clothes, like the shape of the body...weird.

Still, none of them is clear enough to say something definite. Just weird...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
To me it looks like the 2nd guy helps the 1st guy get on a peir of stilts or something. He doesn't get taller until the 2nd guy moves to him.

DING DING We have a winner! ^_^

That's all I see in the first video...

Trust me, try this. Put the video on mute, play a circus song in the background, and tataaaa
edit on 27-6-2011 by User8911 because: tyop

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Guy on the left stands up and then stretches his arms. If you are new to the planet earth, the sight may be alarming. The reason the other person appears shorter is because ve is standing farther back form the cliff edge. The one on the left was probably sitting right at the edge.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You know, you guys are prolly right. It's gotta be stilts. I mean afterall, I know if I'm gonna get up on some stilts, I'm sure as heck gonna do it at the edge of a cliff too. It's gotta be the safest place to try it.

Hope you caught the sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
You know, you guys are prolly right. It's gotta be stilts. I mean afterall, I know if I'm gonna get up on some stilts, I'm sure as heck gonna do it at the edge of a cliff too. It's gotta be the safest place to try it.

Ever heard of dares? Or thrill seekers? Or circus performers practicing, having fun? The video itself shows that its a common hangout place for humans to be since it shows a video of a buncha "humans" hanging out to compare to.. So who knows what type of things they do up there with 0 context to what is actually up there or what the terrain is like up there etc.

Rewatching the video, it's probably not even stilts... could simply be that youre seeing two people sitting/crouching down looking down the hill... then the guy on the left stands up and takes off his sweatshirt and the other guy on the right remains sitting... so it looks like one is freakishly taller than the other and "changed height". Or the guy on the right is on the downward slope/further away and the "tall guy" steps up on the very top.. thus changing your perspective and making one look much taller. Cause where are the shorter guy on the right's legs... yea you dont see them no wonder he looks much shorter.
Like I said the video quality is so #ty and so far away that it could be literally anything, all completely normal benign explanations.

But hey yea bro, a shapeshifting alien is much more believable then 2 people hanging out on a hill!

This belongs in the skunkworks, at best.
edit on 27-6-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

yes!

maybe they were doing some dry walling?

freaky, vids.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
its just bloody obvious he is crouched bent legs then stands up if ya cant see that get out of the strange phenomena game lol it also looks like he takes off a jumper when he stands. stilts rofl you got eyes like a bat a vid of someone standing up gets on here rofl talk about things outa hand
edit on 27-6-2011 by symogums because: had too

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Exactly why was the shakycam filming going on? As there was really nothing to film...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Uh, you do know turetts syndrome is a disease which causes a person to violently swear at amongst many, random things? I believe you meant Parkinson's? Which I highly doubt is the case, it's just the crappy auto-stabilizer on the camera and their lack of knowledge on video-graphy.

On topic, I definitely thought of stilts at first as well. The 2nd video, the being in question does seem to have a very enlongated neck, which could also just be an effect from the camera and conditions surrounding it. I have to agree with many though, it's too hard to tell with these type's of videos. Whether it be compressed or not, It's difficult to say...but I'd keep an open mind. Until then though, I'll close my mind and say stilts. Many of these cases are just misconceptions, but make an interesting case nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I second the motion. It's obvious, it's definately two guys, crouched down, and the one on the left stands. Probably getting ready to run for the border.

I have a very long neck and a big head. As far as I know, I am of the human species....I think.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ok look...

For those that say the "aliens" are clearly crouched, then why is it they are the same height as the "humans" in photos 1A and 1B shown with an angled line? Let me guess, everyone in both videos is crouching right? Riiiiiight.

Now in photos 2A and 2B, the shrter straight line also shows tht the "human" and "alien" are the same size based to the rock to their right. Tops of rock meets up to sholder area on both. Again, not squatting.

Also in 2A you can see a human standing on rocks farther to the right.

With that, lets say the human and alien to the left of the rock is the human average height for people in peru. 173.8 cm or 68.4 inches, or 5 foot 8 and a half feet. Which in photo 2A, is the same height as the rock the human is standing on all the way to the right. So, we will add 5 ffot 8 and a half twice, cause theres 2 levels that tall, and we get 11 feet 5 inches. Thats how high the top of the humans head is in 2A all the way to the right. NOW, the alien in 2B is CLEARLY taller than said human. So we must now add that estimated height to 11'5''. How shall I estimate the remander height? Well if i put the tip of my mouse on the top of the human to the left of the rock in photo 2A the bottem of the arrow touches the ground, making my arrow the average height of a human in peru. 5 foot 8 and a half. Now i take the tip of my arrow an put it on the top of the head in photo 2A and i see that the wing of the arrow touches the top of the rock he is standing on. Now if i put the wing of the arrow on the rock top in 2B, I can clearly see there is alot of room left to the top of the line. about 3/4 of the height of the total arrow. So now I need to take 3/4s of 5'8 1/2'' which is about 4 feet 3 inches. NOW, we add 4 feet 3 inches to 11'5'' and we get 15'8'' tall. Thats how tall the "alien" is after getting up on stilts.

With that, stilts heights are 24-40 inches from what i can find unless its custom made. We'll assume he has the 40'' ones. 40'' is 3'4'' roughly. so now we need to add 3'4'' to the average human height again to get 9 feet tall.

If it was a guy on stilts, hed be 9 neet tall by averages. Which is far from 15'8''. Actually, if you had a guy stand on antother guys shoulders and then stand on stilts, you still wouldnt be as tall as the "alien" in photo 2B.

So with that, It's not a guy on stilts at the edge of a cliff, and no one is crouching.
edit on 27-6-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join