It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video of what appears to be a being morphing it's height.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Looks like two backpackers crouching, then one stands up

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I can't believe people are still arguing about this. These people aren't 15 feet tall. They aren't aliens. They are most likely just watching the sunset. One of them gets hot, stands up, takes off his shirt, squats back down, and enjoys the rest of the sunset. Is that so hard to believe?

I mean, c'mon, if this woman thinks there are funny activities going on around her neighborhood, the first thing to do is get a good camera and not some cheap 1 pixel phone camera. Some of you might say she doesn't have any money or she doesn't have access to a camera shop where she lives. Well, get a loan and order it online. Obviously she knows how to use YouTube, she has internet, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Both video's are interesting. I don't really have any theories on these videos but I can definitely see the point all around the table. Great finds and thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I will honestly say when I watched the first video, I wanted to see a morphing creature so I did see one. But after rewinding it and watching it 3x, I can safely say that is just a taller then normal person standing up after sitting down.

However, the second video was pretty weird. I kept trying to pause the film to get a still image (because that dude could not stop shaking the camera) and after getting a clear still, the being in question seems to have a very narrow head and body. I suppose this could easily be done with video editing software.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Not realy convincing given the lack of detail on the image , r.e somthing morphing it's height
It appears to be 2 individuals on the crest of a hill , one leans toward the other it appears that someone has been helped up on to there stilts , actualy reasonbly common for people to be interested in circus skills nowadays allover the world.

Take a look at this guy on stilts then imagine him only in silhouette on a hill hundreds of meters away.

youtu.be...

Sounds like a possible wind up aswell. "best alien wind-up vid"

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A lot of fuss here about what is quite literally someone standing up..
I think i'll morph and go downstairs for a drink

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

My impression is this, it was two people on a large hill, one sat down near the other one and the "taller" one seemed to take his/her shirt or pullover jacket off,. then sat down then stood up, so to me it wasnt anything unusual, Mebbe some one can be more specific as to what they think is happening?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

Yeah to me it's as simple as the guy on the left standing up, possibly taking off a sweater or likewise (over his head)
and then returning to a crouched position like the person on the right. And I have watched it a few times now. I am definitely convinced no morphing is involved.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Burial

Yes I did also watch it a few times as well and I still stand by my original thoughts

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Before everyone dismisses this because they look like normal "tall" human beings. Should watch this video.

dai.ly...

We should all take into consideration the past reports in this area. It is an area of some UFO controversy. Just because they appear human, doesn't mean they are from earth. I'm just saying we have not 1 but 2 very tall beings in a remote area where the people rarely reach over 5'8 in height. Though the second being never stands. Crouched he is as tall as the people in the comparison video.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Those are two men sitting down, then one of them gets up and takes off his shirt or a jacket.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by teresaboato1

wow, some really "nice" videos on that link!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Okay, here is another video. You can clearly see the guy is taking off his sweater or what not. Then squats back down...

Bingo Clear as Crystal

Originally posted by blackrain17
I can't believe people are still arguing about this.

You get a lot of that at ATS these days... pages and pages of guesses after its been solved

edit on 21-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join