It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Breaking News: Earthquake" Dream.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

No, I remember the letters very clearly and all they read was Breaking news: 9.9 Earthquake no location or date. However I have been wondering if the "five" means anything.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

She put her hand in your face? Did she do it as a high five, a push to wake you up, maybe time, or something different? Just curious...

I don't know why she done it but as soon as she did the dream ended (or I awoke, forgot). You think this gesture could hold some meaning.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
did you get a location??

As I found out to my dismay, these things cannot always be dismissed? even it it takes a month.

5 what though? that is the question

edit on 26/6/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

Ah JakiusFogg, I have seen your correct prediction thread. Its part of the reason I posted this, as you say these things can no longer be dismissed.

As to the "five", I have been doing some pondering; perhaps 5 9.9 quakes or in five days. I just don't know.

ALS

Oh and no location.
edit on 26-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I find it interesting that 5s are popping up all over the place.

In Numerology the 5 represents "Death and Freedom". It also is the number for "Free Spirit", and is the "traveler's number". Is the OP planning a trip soon, possibly with the girlfriend?

I actually am planning a trip for the end of July, me and the GF are going to the south-west coast (UK).

Thanks OP for sharing!

No, thank you

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Im praying this isnt a Jakius de ja vu. No offence but i really hope this was just a weird dream, im very uncomfortable about this.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have been trying to figure out the meaning of the "Five", I've come up with a few things;

______beforeitsnews/story/750/302/Serious_Events_Predicted_for_June_27-_July_2_-_Piers_Corbyn.html

The guy in the above video claims there will be serious seismic activity between the 27th of June and the 2nd of July. If we add the five to the date I had the dream we get 1st of July.

9.9 quake for 1st of July?

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Im praying this isnt a Jakius de ja vu. No offence but i really hope this was just a weird dream, im very uncomfortable about this.

None taken, I to hope its just a dream.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

None taken, I to hope its just a dream.

ALS

Me too, i just FEEL like i did after jakius's post and trueamericans meditation. I have a bad feeling, i wanna be wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have been on here for awhile, I usually don't post - just read. LOL
Anyway immediatly after reading this thread the # 50 million just popped into my head. It bothered me so I checked some population numbers, that's all i could relate it too and the entire US West Coast est. population is about 47- 50 million. I hope we are all wrong

Jadacapri

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
No offense, but your dreams are not a reliable source. With 7 billion people all having dreams, why would yours be any more of a reliable source vs. the next guy?

I had a dream about a taco eating contest last night. Coincidence?

Not true, I've had many many dreams come true. Some of them don't make sense at all but there is some validity to dreams, you've just got to make sense of them.

I dreamt my wife was pregnant and two days later she calls me at work....guess what? I've dreamt of deaths and they've accured. Recently, I dreamt I ate a double cheese burger from Dairy Queen. I haven't had their food for 10 years, next day, someone brings me a double cheese burger from DQ. Corny I know but some dreams do come fruition.

Still waiting for one dream to come true though; a date with Kat Von D. I think it's safe to say that this one will just stay a dream.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeEye
I normally just lurk but I saw this and wanted to reply. I had a dream a lot like yours last night! The beginning of the dream was the usual random nonsense I dream about. I was wandering around what looked like an old abandoned opera house...I don't know. That bit isn't important. It was the part of the dream after that, it sort of 'jump cut' to it suddenly. I found myself turning to a huge t.v screen and seeing the news headline "Earthquake 8.9 California Epidemic" scrolling across a map of the U.S. I don't know why it was all jumbled like that. Or even why 'Epidemic' was there.

Perhaps we have been spending too much time reading things here lately!

I've never had dreams that have come true before so I see no reason that this one would be any different. Still, it was strange reading yours after having had a similar dream.

The word you read as "EPIdemiC" might well have been "EPICenter".

Although, to report the epicenter as being generalized as "California" wouldn't be very useful.

Then again, a quake measuring 9.9 would likely so devastating that localizing it to a geographical area smaller than an entire state might prove difficult, if not pointless.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Be careful on your trip to the UK Op! In my earthquake dream last night I was in London (I think). Either London or maybe Cali? Somewhere with trolley looking green buses in the city, and large buildings (San Fran?) very urban.
That's a lot of places though. Hopefully nothing comes to fruition!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeEye

Maybe some folks are moving out of earthquake prone places as we write..we just don't know about it.
Some probably do sense this and are moving without provocation from anyone. I think the big disaster will
be an earthquake or a series of them happening about the same time. Maybe the dreams are sometimes
just a reminder that we believe much of what we read here, like it or not. Perhaps there will be subtle warnings
with animals and the weather and folks will take note.It would further bankrupt the country to send in aide
to the devestated areas and people especially if it affected several states at one time. That is a clue to
try to prepare best we can..a few gallons of water is better than no water.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I also had an earthquake dream last nite. So real so scary! I've never shared like this but started searching as soon as I got up for others like mine....
Where I live we had an earthquake everything was a mess and someone was showing me on a tv screen that we were going to have 4 more big ones!
I live in Las Vegas (we have double decker buses here)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The thing is that the sixth scroll in Revelation is the massive earthquake and that is the start of all the seven coming disasters like plagues etc. There may be truth to these dreams.

To save oneself one must become a good person, that is all there is to it. These disasters come for a specific reason, namely to separate good people from wicked people, it is as simple as that and they are supernormal and controlled from higher dimensions where the "Gods" from religions reside.

I recommend everyone to learn what Falun Dafa is all about(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life) and why it has been released to mankind now.

A specific and and recent prophecy(just check out the sinkholes and mudslides since this prophecy was published - this is all coming true) about our very near future:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: Please learn four words, only four words: "Falun Dafa is good".

It will do miracles to your future, no matter what you may believe today. And it costs nothing to learn it, just turn to goodness is the key...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

"probably" means nothing? You and thousands or more of people have dreams. If the dream is a nightmare that seems it could come true, and involves a world catastrophe, an urge that it could be a vision comes for some people.

So what I say. I had one weeks ago that Mt. St. Helens blew. I kept it to myself, since my common sense told me I only had the dream because I had been reading about so many eruptions in the news - ATS specifically.

Call me Cleo!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Wow!! A few days ago I woke up in the morning very early, drifted back to sleep and had a disturbing dream.. the only thing I can remember about it, that I was supposed to remember the content of the dream itself, but couldn't, lol..

So the last thing I remember is very clearly seeing the number "555". And when I got up I got a phone call (work related, never seen the number before) from a number that ended in 555. I also got a few 5:55 clock synchronicities since then, but not every day.

Weird stuff. With all of this talk of impending megaquakes in the US, flood threatening Nuclear Plant integrity, wars in the Middle East that could possibly lead up to WW3 and so on, I can't shake off the gut feeling something bad is on it's way.

But then again, there have been times when I've had this feeling and nothing has happened. Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join