It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Breaking News: Earthquake" Dream.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello ATSers.

Had a strange dream last night, as I do most nights (over-active imagination) but this one was so strange and vivid that I feel compelled to post. So hear we go;

In the dream I was asleep in my bed, when all of a sudden my girlfriend starts to shake me. I turn and look at her and with a facial expression that I can only describe as "zombie-like", she points at the TV and mouths (no sound) "look".

I look at the TV and all I see is yellow, I turn back to her and shrug my shoulders, she points again. This time when I look at the TV theres the same yellow but with big black, bold letters. These letters read;

Breaking news: 9.9 Earthquake.

In shock I turn to grab my laptop, when my girlfriend grabs me and (with the same zombie look) mouths (again no sound) "five". She then holds up her hand, showing her thumb and 4 fingers and puts it in my face.

At this point the dream ended or I either forgot.

I know it probley means nothing, I just wanted to throw it out there.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You spend to much time on ATS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I too have had earthquake dreams as of late too. It's always happening here in MS but not sure where.

Do you remember what the location was of the EQ?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Fall Into Sleep"

Dreams of earthquakes
Dreams of hurricanes
Dreams of pouring rain
Dreams of tidal waves...to wash us all away
Dreams of guns blazed
Dreams of fire rage
Dreams of swollen graves
Dreams of hollow pain
All gone

No more fallen
No more enemy
No more casuality
No more dream

Fall into sleep
Fall into me
I have a dream
But nobody cares
Nobody wants to listen

Fall into sleep
Fall into me
Hang on to a dream that nobody wants
Nobody cares anymore

Dreams of mourning grief
Dreams of disbelief
Dreams of tragedy
Dreams of our disease...to take us all away
Dreams of fidelity
Dreams of inner peace
Dreams of loyalty
Dreams of unity
All gone
All gone

Fall into sleep
Fall into me
I have a dream
But nobody cares
Nobody wants to listen

Fall into sleep
Fall into me
Nobody cares anymore

The angels are injured
Fall with broken burning wings
Are we dead inside
Are we blind
We can't keep moving forward
Backwards with closed eyes
We're losing sight
All lost inside

No more fallen
No more enemy

Fall into sleep
Fall into me
I have a dream
But nobody cares
Nobody wants to listen

Fall into sleep
Fall into me
Nobody cares
Nobody wants
Nobody cares anymore

All gone
All gone
All gone
All gone

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

She put her hand in your face? Did she do it as a high five, a push to wake you up, maybe time, or something different? Just curious...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
did you get a location??

As I found out to my dismay, these things cannot always be dismissed? even it it takes a month.

5 what though? that is the question

edit on 26/6/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes, Jakius Fogg up there had a very accurate earthquake dream - and something about the sybolism is unnerving. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Very strange! I had an extremely realistic earthquake dream yesterday, I was on a bus (I think in London?) and the earth began to shake, it was so crazy...I died, and I remember dying very vividly. I went to some kind of beautiful heaven but before I entered, there was a bus again...me and someone else I died with was there and we got back on the bus and were reincarnated into different people 10 minutes before the earthquake, like we had a second chance to do what we could to save the people we could.....anyone else had any earthquake dreams?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Usually the meanings in dreams are personalised, so I would be on the look out for recurring 5's

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Interesting. Back in February a friend from work came up to me and asked, "Does March 11 mean anything to you, I had a dream that something bad happens, nothing specific that I can put my finger on, just the date very clear?" I just shrugged and said, no not off hand. In the following weeks I'd looked up CME's, Comets, Pole Shifts and was generally giving him a hard time about it and trying to see if there was anything he might have read that had prompted the dream and date.

What's interesting about the jesting I gave him is that the particular date was know to most of us around work as I gave him a hard time, so it's one of those things that I have multiple witnesses that verify the vague prediction. Then March 11th rolled around and we were both working and began hear the initial reports of the 9.1 earthquake in Japan, not realizing at the time the incredible significance of the events that would follow, i.e., the Tsunami, Fukushima and the ongoing humanitarian disaster. He's not dreamed anything since, but I wouldn't discount out of hand dreams, premonitions, gut feelings and such.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This dream sounds like it's suggesting 5 earthquakes at least one of which is 9.9
Just know if this happens I will # myself .......and the world will be #ed

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I normally just lurk but I saw this and wanted to reply. I had a dream a lot like yours last night! The beginning of the dream was the usual random nonsense I dream about. I was wandering around what looked like an old abandoned opera house...I don't know. That bit isn't important. It was the part of the dream after that, it sort of 'jump cut' to it suddenly. I found myself turning to a huge t.v screen and seeing the news headline "Earthquake 8.9 California Epidemic" scrolling across a map of the U.S. I don't know why it was all jumbled like that. Or even why 'Epidemic' was there.

Perhaps we have been spending too much time reading things here lately!

I've never had dreams that have come true before so I see no reason that this one would be any different. Still, it was strange reading yours after having had a similar dream.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I care the dreams about earthquakes..(but not the predictions especially in ATS

Maybe you dreamt of an earthquake that really will happen..who knows??
My english is poor but i must say that, if you want to know the big earthquake predictions, just visit www.dkos.org
A turkish scientist candidate, explored the relation between clouds and earthquakes. he also observe ants.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No offense, but your dreams are not a reliable source. With 7 billion people all having dreams, why would yours be any more of a reliable source vs. the next guy?

I had a dream about a taco eating contest last night. Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
No offense, but your dreams are not a reliable source. With 7 billion people all having dreams, why would yours be any more of a reliable source vs. the next guy?

I had a dream about a taco eating contest last night. Coincidence?

I think you fail to see the validity because you fail to realize this is in "Predictions and Prophesies" Forum; which would not be "reliable" either until they actually take place; but then we would probably all be up the creek so to speak!

Bad form to be so rude!

Myself, I find the 5 seems to be showing itself quite often these days. There is a thread about the Internet going down on the 5th of July. There is also the thread with the odd house with some major security features and strange decor, with the address of 23 (5).

In Numerology the 5 represents "Death and Freedom". It also is the number for "Free Spirit", and is the "traveler's number". Is the OP planning a trip soon, possibly with the girlfriend?

I also have had some serious dream images of late. I have seen ELE-nin in the sky in one dream and I have experienced a pole shift in another; all within this past week, although last night's dream was more adventurous with dogs that could communicate and had a hidden community in the mountains.

I think the most prophetic dreams repeat themselves, so I do hope this poster above has not deterred the OP from telling us more if they should show themselves. Thanks OP for sharing!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I think you fail to see the validity because you fail to realize this is in "Predictions and Prophesies" Forum; which would not be "reliable" either until they actually take place; but then we would probably all be up the creek so to speak!

I fail to see why this is in "Predictions & Prophecies", when there is a "Dreams & Personal Predictions" forum.

Fact of the matter is that the OP is one 7 billion people dreaming. He is no more reliable then the next as a source of prediction in my opinion. I really don't care if you find my opinion to be rude or inaccurate. It is mine and you can do nothing to reverse my stance or take back my thoughts. Deal with it.

Rude?!

I find your interjection to be rude.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Greensage

I fail to see why this is in "Predictions & Prophecies", when there is a "Dreams & Personal Predictions" forum.

Fact of the matter is that the OP is one 7 billion people dreaming. He is no more reliable then the next as a source of prediction in my opinion. I really don't care if you find my opinion to be rude or inaccurate. It is mine and you can do nothing to reverse my stance or take back my thoughts. Deal with it.

Rude?!

I find your interjection to be rude.

Is that your real issue? That this is in the wrong forum? Can we say Forum Police! LOL Now I can laugh!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

haha yes you are probley right!

ALS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join