It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP waves on $50 bills?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hey, folks.

I just watched this video where a guy is showing how HAARP frequency waves can be seen on the old $50 bill. You can see the dam once it's folded as well as the HAARP waves permeating the dam. Then, he goes on to show what the new $50 bill shows in relation to the dam.

Here's a link to the video:
www.youtube.com...=484
(If someone can please imbed, it would be much appreciated)
The video is almost 20 minutes long, but it's quite interesting and ominous.

What does everyone else feel about this?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I feel the guy's a loon. "HAARP waves"? Seriously?

My theory is that it secretly depicts waves from a Glenn Beck program. Maybe the nearby AM radio station that's playing wassname...Limbaugh. Nothing can stand up to that.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Seeing as I didn't even post this as long as twenty minutes ago, I realize that you didn't even watch half of the video. Thanks for your ignorant comment though. I'll admit that the guy talks a lot and could've made the video much shorter, but what about the evidence he presents? I'm so tired of people like you who attack the messenger instead of the evidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Some people have entirely too much time on their hands and paper money to find ways to pass that time with.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Heres the vid

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I love people like this! Did he actually sit around practicing origami on bills, or did he steal other peoples' 'work'? The 'scalar attack' on the 'dam' represented by the interference patterns was hilarious!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, I know a few hares that have way too much time on their hands. The funny thing is that my pet rabbits could understand how to intelligently comment on evidence.

You can't dispute that the folded $50s form an image of a dam. Just like the bills that are folded to show the smoking twin towers. Just like the eagle's eye is a slit and not a round pupil.

Maybe the people who design the bills have too much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Seeing as I didn't even post this as long as twenty minutes ago, I realize that you didn't even watch half of the video.

It was more than I could take about 5 minutes in. Why do all these goofballs have to be so wordy?

...what about the evidence he presents?

Are you seriously suggesting that the government has hidden "secret pictures" in money, so that if you fold it just right, it shows "HAARP waves"?

Why? What would be the point? It reminds me of the back covers of MAD magazine. Geez.

That's totally aside from the fact that the entire "HAARP wave" thing is spectacularly bogus ab initio, as is his bovine scat regarding "scalar waves".

OTOH, if you fold enough of them just right, you can make a nice protective hat out of them. The hidden microchips in the money will form a protective barrier against mind control beams.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thanks for embedding the video for me.

To everyone else:
Enough of how crazy this is. I'll admit it's quite bizarre, but can anyone tell me how these lines show up? Why they show up? What is it with the ink that causes these lines?

I truly want to know why and how these lines appear on the bill. Can we all grow up and discuss this?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA obviously the guy who made the video doesnt understand how paper currency is printed.

What you are seeing in the video is the security layers on the note....this is what stops people from making their own notes.

Id suggest anyone that believes this nonsense goes and looks at how paper (cotton/plastic) money is manufactured and also look at the security they use

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST!!!!!!

MODS/OWNERS: cant you sort it out?? When you accidentally double click the submit button it posts the story twice

edit on 25-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thanks for discussing the design of the money and the securities they use. I'm not that privy to how the bills are designed except for the use of holograms and interwoven fibers.

I'm here to learn. When I see something strange, I enjoy discussing it.

So, are you saying that if a bill doesn't have these wave patterns, it's counterfit? I've never heard this before as a means of discovery.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That's pretty intense, has anyone heard of the 9/11 and Pentagon conspiracy in the 20 dollar bill I think it was? Kinda intriguing.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I had tried to make a rather lighthearted and casual observation about what I've always viewed as one of the best examples of wasted time there is. It was fun to toy with in otherwise boring classes when I was in Junior high School, but searching printed money for hidden truths about calamity, disasters yet to come or end times is something I sincerely hope grown adults aren't actually out there devoting effort toward.

Our money is so complex when one stops to really look at it, you can fold, twist and massage a bill 'just so' to show almost anything you want if you try long enough and get creative enough in how things need twisted this way and that. There is sure plenty of raw material to work with between the many layers of symbolism and imagery coupled with God only knows how many different types of security features on the modern bills....I'm more surprised if someone CAN'T make totally oddball images come to life, with enough effort.

By the way..... as for any imagery on the OLD $50 relating to Scalar energy systems, that would have required an engraver with a real hobby toward Telsa work, or a time machine...since HAARP hasn't come to full power and been a completed system until 2006. We can debate dates or specifics but we're still suggesting this was deliberately incorporated into the engraved dies for the printed $50 bill, both old and new? Okie... back to something important for me...like watching weekend cartoons over my son's shoulder.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I see it since I firmly believe that the Federal Reserve was involved in preparing the previous false flag attack embedded in the currency which was the attack on the WTC and Pentagon. That is proof enough that the attacks were from within.

As to why they do this - because its fun for them to tell you how they are going to screw you over and you like it. More than half of the movies and television shows that you watch and are entertained by contain similar messages about their intent.

What would you do if you had $100,000,000,000,000?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I used to know a trick.... It was either with a 5 or a 20 ( Cant recall which)and I could fold it so it looked like the twin towers burning on the back..... It was just a parlor trick to impress the friends.... Pretty much just like what this guy is showing....
edit on 25-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Not normally the one to flame a thread, But I couldn't even watch that for a minute seriously he was filming a picture of a note on a drawing program on a crappy old crt monitor at different levels of zoom. WTF!

Too much of a stretch even for me.

Back in 15 min i'll show you what i can with an aussie $5 note.
edit on 25/6/2011 by tlasalt because: you will see

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb4a5c394947.jpg[/atsimg]

A quick fold and hey presto the queens your best friend.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3e7711c153c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 25/6/2011 by tlasalt because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Leemo
That's pretty intense, has anyone heard of the 9/11 and Pentagon conspiracy in the 20 dollar bill I think it was? Kinda intriguing.

Search ATS - I have posted all of it in the past. It was not just the 20 but the 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100. Showing a chronological attack for the morning of 9/11/01 and only when folded like a plane - but hey - that's just a loony coincidence right?

link   
reply to post by Leemo

Yes, I find this type of stuff intriguing!
Here's the one you're speaking of:
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Seeing as I didn't even post this as long as twenty minutes ago, I realize that you didn't even watch half of the video. Thanks for your ignorant comment though.

I didn't watch the vid.

What does this make me...............

HAARP waves.
.............aren't they invisible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join