It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP waves on $50 bills?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
For your further entertainment, I present you - the power of MoireHAARP waves!!!!

This guy's recording a repetitive pattern made by the siding on his house. He's also discovered that the Bayer filter in his camera will reproduce different Moire patterns for different colors:

This one's looking at window screens and seeing HAARP waves. She's also got a great video showing that if you spray water from a hose with the sun at the right angle, it'll form rainbows, which is PROOF of chemtrails!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Bedlam

I thought that there were no stupid questions until you asked me "Can you really not know this?"

We were introduced to Moire patterns in either the first or second grade, using two pieces of cheesecloth in embroidery frames.

Perhaps the educational system has declined in the meantime - it certainly seems as if there are any number of people who are mystified by Moire.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree that much can be seen in the bills and I'll never hate on someone for exercising their imagination. I'm not saying that you've done this. But isn't it strange that the images only seem to appear when the bills are bent into pentagonals? The significant images do not appear when the bills are folded into triangles and squares.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

I thought that there were no stupid questions until you asked me "Can you really not know this?"

We were introduced to Moire patterns in either the first or second grade, using two pieces of cheesecloth in embroidery frames.

Perhaps the educational system has declined in the meantime - it certainly seems as if there are any number of people who are mystified by Moire.

Sorry, but everything I needed to know I learned in Kindergarten.

By the way, you said "Perhaps the educational system has declined".

"Perhaps"? It most certainly has! Or can you really not know this?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What are people supposed to think ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
What are people supposed to think ?

Well, I believe the issue here is with the "think" part, which one couldn't be doing if they watched that video and believed it.

Hint: sound is not radio, radio is not sound. Anyone who implies they are the same is either a huckster (as in this case) or is too uninformed to be worth listening to.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm going to go extract the angles of the patterns from you video and align them with Fibonacci spirals...
I bet we're looking at a total bust here guys.
edit on 25-6-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Please do. I'm very interested to see that!
Anything that can shine more light on this would be great.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hint: sound is not radio, radio is not sound. Anyone who implies they are the same is either a huckster (as in this case) or is too uninformed to be worth listening to.
reply to post by Bedlam

No kidding ? That's the part where they said, " once the speaker is activated ". You know the part that emits
SOUND. What's wrong with people ? IDK.
Starting to think maybe you're a bit of huckster.
My point is, you can't blame people or make them out to be idiot's, when there are things like this floating about.
Can't stand people like that. To me their sickening.

edit on 25-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No kidding ? That's the part where they said, " once the speaker is activated ". You know the part that emits
SOUND. What's wrong with people ? IDK.

If you can stand to watch the entire program that's clipped from, it's full of lies, misdirection and ignorance.

The clip itself has a number of falsehoods. The big one, of course, is the guy implying that sound and radio are the same. It generally goes "HAARP can be used to make VLF/ELF waves" (true, but at spectacularly low power levels), "speakers can be used to make waves of the same frequency" (true, but sound and not radio), and "the ELF waves from this speaker cause this toy model to collapse" (again sound, but not radio), "thus HAARP can cause real things to collapse" (the direct lie).

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Does haarp cause any vibrations anywhere any time?

And do you expect to make others out to be idiots because they don't see it your way?

There is a point I'm making beyond any proof that HAARP causes earth quakes.

Oh he ran away!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I don't know what to think of it all but it seems on purpose and shows some weird imagery. I like it though cool find of a goofball on video...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Does haarp cause any vibrations anywhere any time?

Like any radio wave, it can't cause macroscale vibrations, because it's radio. And at 10MHz, you're not even going to get much of anything in the way of molecular excitation. It's able to excite free electrons and to some extent plasma, but not "vibrations" in the sense of something you could feel.

And do you expect to make others out to be idiots because they don't see it your way?

It's physics, and thoroughly engineered physics at that - radio's been around a long time. If you think radio waves are sound, you may not be an idiot, but you're misinformed or ignorant.

There is a point I'm making beyond any proof that HAARP causes earth quakes.

Which would be?

Oh he ran away!

(puzzled look) Who, me? It's the weekend, I'm doing other things besides watching ATS from moment to moment.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

My point is, you can't blame people or make them out to be idiot's, when there are things like this floating about.
That doesn't mean people who know something of what their talking about should be ignored. ( Bedlam )

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

The person(s) I blame in the case of that clip would be the charlatan you see doing the demonstration - he knows better - and the TV producer for not getting a real technical consultant. The problem is that most people DON'T know that the thing's a lie from front to back. But every demonstration you see in the program is pretty much crap, promulgated as fact.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Then you understand exactly what my point is. If it's crap? It takes someone with expertise to point it out.
Such as yourself. People can only become ignorant upon not wanting to except what you say. If they don't have your expertise. Correct ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If this guy is such an "idiot", then he has more insight than most so-called intelligent people. Considering the date of his video and the current situation of the dam located on the New Madrid as well as all the EQ and flood activity lately, I'll give this man more credit than someone who is disrespectful and hateful to those who are brave enough to post their findings - even if they aren't the best public speakers or presenters.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, bring out that truth, to set it on top of the mountain of lies;the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth

Here is truth: sound is not radio, radio is not sound.

The mountain you hear a-crumblin' is that video. Well, a lot of the other stuff in the full length program is even better than the "speaker demo".
edit on 25-6-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I really think your time and intelligence would be better spent on another thread. The man is speaking about frequencies and scalar weapons. You're busy derailing this thread. Why don't you enlighten us as to why you believe that HAARP is fictional? Russia has discussed HAARP and its ability to cause havoc and so have others. I think you're so stuck in your box that you've forgotten to open the lid and get some fresh air.

EDIT to add: Do you believe that TPTB have released all information about HAARP? Are we sure that it only uses radio waves? What if it also utilizes microwave technology? Do you believe everything that you are told? Do you trust that there's technology being used that you don't completely have all of the information in order to make a true decision on if it's dangerous or not?
edit on 25-6-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I really think your time and intelligence would be better spent on another thread.

Alas! It's interesting to me, and related to what I do for a living, so I'll likely continue to post.

The man is speaking about frequencies and scalar weapons. You're busy derailing this thread.

The thread is about "HAARP waves" on $50 bills. That turned out to be Moire patterns. In a sense, that's pretty much it for the OP, unless you've got some doubt that's what he's showing on his Youtube, no? I'm not derailing anything, in the sense that I'm sidetracking the thing. I'm responding to what other people are posting, when that post is less than correct for whatever reason.

The man in the Youtube clip to which you refer is talking about how HAARP is like a loudspeaker. Only it's not. Not at all. He's using a chain of half-truths capped with a lie, as I pointed out a few posts back. This is because he's lying to you intentionally.

"Frequencies" have a real specific meaning. In short, how often something repeats in a unit of time. Although sound and EM waves both have a frequency, in that they have repetitive phenomena, those phenomena are in no way alike. You can't say "HAARP can produce 30Hz frequencies (radio)" and "Speakers can produce 30HZ frequencies (sound)" therefore they are co-equal, because that's categorically untrue.

And there are no scalar EM waves. Scalar is another one of those words that has a really specific meaning. In this case, it means "without direction", that is, it has no vector component. Both electric and magnetic waves have vector components - dipoles have plus and minus charge vectors - magnets have north seeking and south seeking poles eh? This is the "vector" part of not being scalar. To say one has a scalar EM field is to say that you have a dipole without polarity and a magnetic field without direction. The only solution to that is the null solution - if you have a scalar EM field, it has zero value. You can have a scalar field - a temperature map would be an example - because it has no vector components. But you can't have a scalar EM field. The whole 'scalar field' thing came from Tom Bearden, who is an 'aether' proponent. He wants to believe that EM is longitudinal. If you ask him how you get polarized EM from a longitudinal wave, he gets real defensive and changes the subject.

Why don't you enlighten us as to why you believe that HAARP is fictional?

Oh, it exists, and it is a great tool for investigating the ionosphere. That's why a lot of different countries have one. Some of the research is useful militarily. It is not useful at starting earthquakes, mind control, or UFO repulsion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join