It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP waves on $50 bills?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Of coarse it's a coincidence!

It's also a coincidence about D.C.'s street design and where the buildings are positioned.

People will always strive to be equal to G_d. If we are to believe that He is the great creator and that everything is by design, why wouldn't humans try to do the same? Like healing the sick and chosing who dies, isn't the art of design rising us to His level as well?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How do you guys call the guy crazy, the images are well depicted, in the coincidence is uncanny, especially since the video was posted in may and now look where things are headed, wouldnt be surprised if the Midwest damn all surprisingly collapse and people claim it was just the pressure of the water.

Great Find!!!

All the haters out there, obviously are checking out the wrong website.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This guy could have explained this in 3 minutes, he should have had all the different images in one file rather than having them all separate and going back and forth between images!

Something that really grins my gears as well are people who make videos of their computer screen using a camcorder!

Cant people just use some simple software like avidemux that records everything that is being done on your screen in perfect quality

As for the actual content of the video, I do believe their are many messages hidden in money. The $10 and $20 printed in 2003 definitely show the 9/11 attacks, this seems a little far fetched though.

I would have to have a look at some $50 dollar bills myself through some photo software myself but unfortunately Im British so don't readily have access to dollars and it is hard to come by high quality scans of money on the internet seen as it is illegal and not allowed to prevent fake money being printed.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I truly want to know why and how these lines appear on the bill. Can we all grow up and discuss this?

Sigh. Can you really not know this?

Ok. What he's "seeing" as he zooms in and out on a fine crosshatch pattern like he's doing, is creating Moire patterns. At a technical level, you're creating beat frequency patterns or "aliasing" between the monitor's (or display card's) pixels and the crosshatch pattern being displayed.

You can get Moire patterns from old CRTs too, from the shadow mask.

As he zooms in and out, he's changing the frequency relationships between the fixed pixels and the crosshatch, as the crosshatch changes sizes.

You can sometimes see this as well when you take pictures of screen doors (or anything with a fine line pattern) with a digital camera.

This is first grade science. Maybe the guy skipped out.

But, come to think of it, I have seen some real nutters on Youtube recording screen doors with video cameras and proclaiming the resulting Moire crap to be "HAARP WAVES!!!" so this guy at least has company.

Obligatory links:
link 1

link 2

link 3 OH NOES! HAARP WAVES on a BUILDING!!

link 4

link 5

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think it has more to do with the fact tha the bills are made in such a way that it is hard for counterfitters to copy them. The smaller the lines, the harder it is to digitally copy them. The (wave) effect that you get with zooming in is called "moire", and is caused by the fact that the resolution is not high enough to display the lines, as they are.

here's some info on that moire effect: en.wikipedia.org...

I see more people are familiar with it. Good, it might educate those who jump to conclusions presented by others.
edit on 25-6-2011 by 2Faced because: because

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thanks for embedding the video for me.

To everyone else:
Enough of how crazy this is. I'll admit it's quite bizarre, but can anyone tell me how these lines show up? Why they show up? What is it with the ink that causes these lines?

I truly want to know why and how these lines appear on the bill. Can we all grow up and discuss this?

That is happening because the micro-printing on the bill can't be rendered properly at the resolutions he is using.
The monitor can't display every single little line of the printing so it shows only what it deems important to the image integrity. The same will happen if you get a high resolution picture of a fingerprint and start adjusting the display size back and forth all wimbly-nimbly.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just about anything can be made if the imagination allows:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If these are images of dams on the notes is it not more likely that the waves are WATER waves rather than HARRP waves!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

That's cool! Coincidence or not. I'll have to check this out!
thanks, hadn't heard of all those bills and the chronology of the twin towers.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Thank you for explaining that without insulting my intelligence. Your response is why ATS used to be much better.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What that was sick!

Can all them images actually be made with a $20 bill have you actually tried to recreate them yourself?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OP, thanks for posting this. Given the amount of disrespect and glib comments you've received, something tells me this guy may well have hit a nerve.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Even if this guy actually did make sense, his presentation skills alone are enough to discredit him. He has the mind of an over-enthusiastic child.

Watch!! Watch!! Watch this. watch this. Ok guys. You ready?? Watch..Watch. Watch!!! Here it is WWOOAAAHHH!!

ut oh. OOPS! Hang on a sec. hang on. I'll try to get that back.

Ok. Ok. Ok Here we go now. You guys ready? You ready??? Watch this! Watch this!! Watch. Yup. Thats it.

I would like to introduce you to a friend of mine.
His name is Tom HAARPer.

Hi Tom!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
reply to post by jude11

What that was sick!

Can all them images actually be made with a $20 bill have you actually tried to recreate them yourself?

LOL...No...Just wonder how many people will try it tho.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
OP, thanks for posting this. Given the amount of disrespect and glib comments you've received, something tells me this guy may well have hit a nerve.

Yeah, and it's the nerve of "I can't believe I spent 10 minutes of my life watching some guy with a pretty weak conspiracy theory not know what Moire patterns are"

It's the sort of thing that gives CT a bad name, frankly.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, at least someone found some entertainment value out of our paper money. God knows it's not gonna be good for much else pretty soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Are you quite done yet?

I thought that there were no stupid questions until you asked me "Can you really not know this?" Now I know that there is a stupid question out there. I hope I'm as intelligent as you one day, but I will have to find solace in the fact that I'll never be so arrogant.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thanks for the thread.

Do I believe there are images in the bills, yes. But I have seen so many different images that people pull out of the bills that it gets to the point of people wanting to find anything IMO.

Just as another poster mentioned, if you look at origami, anything can be created with the imagination.

So are the waves there? Looks like it. Were they intended to be waves? That would be the question.

I'll give the first Flag for the info and a star for putting up with all of our razzing.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OK im starting to get a bit to sucked into this and it is probably all crap!

But this guy has an other video on youtube:

Now I was only skipping through it cos he talks way to much but at about 7:00 mins into the video he starts to show some quite strange coincidences between the folded up $20 and the oklahoma bombing!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thanks! It's a tough world when you try to present something new and discover answers, but you're degraded and insulted.

It's no wonder our earth is suffering and solutions are swept under the rug.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join