It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb outside Afghan hospital kills at least 60

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

"All I see with this latest dastardly act of barbarity is a tactic used by cowards. So, the Taliban has publicly announced that they are not responsible? Oh really? You don't say? Could it be a rogue faction of the Taliban going off on its own to conduct attacks like this one and others? "

Maybe it was planned and executed by every day people furious with revenge at their friends / family being summarily slaughtered by foreigners.. and saw this "clinic " as a nest of traitors?.. or perhaps the "clinic" was a clandestine CIA asset?.. or built by occupiers?..

Maybe "intelligence", pick your favorite side, suggested a high value enemy target was inside?

From my POV.. I personally don't know if there was an explosion, and will never really know. If there was.. I'd expect both sides to spin, lie and deny.. besides the shooting war, there's an information war.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Every good discussion about what is going on in the Middle East or South Asia gets derailed by people who feel that their bigoted statements and feelings against a religion or ethnic group belong in a conversation about who funded what, who's lying, and who's in the right/wrong.

These poor threads..

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join