It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb outside Afghan hospital kills at least 60

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Car bomb outside Afghan hospital kills at least 60

www.ctv.ca

KABUL, Afghanistan — A sport utility vehicle packed with explosives blew up outside of a clinic in eastern Afghanistan on Saturday, killing at least 60 people and leveling the 10-bed medical center, Afghan authorities said.

The massive blast in the mountainous Azra district of Logar province, some 40 kilometres east of Kabul, also wounded at least 120, the Afghan Health Ministry said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I wonder if this has to do with the Taliban recently claiming victory over the US forces in that country. There is no war to win in Afghanistan. Just poppies and oil pipelines to protect. It's an occupation, not a war. TPTB have no plans to ever really leave that region for too many reasons that I don't have time to get into here. That must have been a big bomb to kill 60 people.

www.ctv.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Seems this is what people will do when they believe it's the "will of God"; when the "Holy" doctrine tells them a fight against the non-believer is a righteous fight, when fear of death has gone....

When will this end?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yes, I think this is our side or TPTB, they're the ones creating/funding terrorists. And they always bomb hospitals in every war mission they do.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is from my thread relating to the same incident, earlier the number of casualties from this terrorism was much lower: Divide and Conquer - Welcome to Afghanistan

David Patraeus, the general running the show in Afghanistan, who is accused of master minding and orchestrating the Iraqi divide and conquer "civil war" is at it again.

He has failed as top general in the Afghan war in every sense possible, now he is moving to CIA to make the war against Afghanistan covert. Just news came out that a huge car bomb exploded outside a hospital in the Logar Province of Afghanistan, before that a motorbike bomb exploded in a market in the north of the country. This looks more and more like Iraq.

It seems just when Obama called for troop withdrawal, the covert operations has began. I expect such attack on absolute civilian targets will increase, what is the motive?

The most obvious motive I see is "divide and conquer".

US has failed in all fronts, US used drones, special ops (house to house operations), Helicopters (7 brought down within 2 months), troops (built bases in and around villages), all those tactics failed. The last trick in the sleeve is divide and conquer, the same used in Iraq.

Why do I blame David Patraeus for being the master mind behind the Iraqi civil war? Because Special Ops under his command were caught red handed by Iraqi police, with a booby trapped car ready to explode. This accusation isn't new, the problem is no one does a thorough investigation.

British soldiers have been caught posing as Arabs and shooting Iraqis in the occupied city of Basra in southern Iraq. A group of them was caught yesterday by Iraqi police. They were driving an Iraqi car, wearing Arab clothing, and carrying weapons and explosives.

The Iraqi police arrested the men and put them in prison. Unfortunately the police never had a chance to question the men and find out exactly what they were doing, because within minutes the UK sent in six tanks and an elite SAS unit to break their terrorists out of jail.

Source

The Shiite Holy Shrine bombings in Iraq were blamed on the occupying forces, but the media was clearly on America's side therefore that went under the carpet quick.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9c3106a320d.jpg[/atsimg]

It isn't as if US (CIA) hasn't been involved in such dirty war tricks, many bombings in Iraq prior to the invasion occurred under the supervision of CIA, aiming school buses, Movie theatres etc..

According to this former CIA official, the civilian targets included a movie theater and a bombing of a school bus and schoolchildren were killed.

Source

So we see that US is fully capable of such attacks against civilians, this is just laid forward for those who find it hard to believe America would be capable of such horrendous terrorism.

Funnily the same CIA asset who was heading the bombing operations against civilians and government in Iraq became the interim prime minister of Iraq when the invasion occurred.

To give you another example which is more relevant revolves around South America.

In 1983 the CIA created a group of "Unilaterally Controlled Latino Assets" (UCLAs), whose task was to "sabotage ports, refineries, boats and bridges, and try to make it look like the contras had done it."[90] In January 1984, these UCLA's carried out the operation for which they would be best known, the last straw that led to the ratifying of the Boland Amendment, the mining of several Nicaraguan harbors, which sank several Nicaraguan boats, damaged at least five foreign vessels, and brought an avalanche of international condemnation down on the United States.[91]

Source

As you can see, conducting attacks then blaming different sides for strategic purposes was a common US policy. It continues till today, and I'm convinced US was behind Iraqi civil war, and I'm convinced US is trying to orchestrate the same type of bloodshed and chaos in Afghanistan.

The scary question remains, will the Afghan population fall for it?

The Afghan resistance movement (AKA Taliban) has denied responsibility for the bloody and terroristic hospital bombing in Logar Province, so who was behind it, and what is the motives?

"We condemn this attack on a hospital... whoever has done this wants to defame the Taliban," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said.

edit on 25-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
that's why the middle east has always been like this and for a long time.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

While people will say so, I truly don't believe these are "Afghani or Pakistani taliban lead attacks".
According to the people in the documentary "voices of Iraq" all of these suicide bombers were paid and/or brainswashed by the scum bags in Saudi Arabia to destabalize other countries.

Clarifying example. If I called my self a freedom fighter FOR the people of America - the WORST possible thing I could do would be to blow myself up in a mall full of AMERICANS, when there's only 2 soldiers of the occupying army in the vicinity.

This is bullsh**.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare

Seems this is what people will do when they believe it's the "will of God"; when the "Holy" doctrine tells them a fight against the non-believer is a righteous fight, when fear of death has gone....

When will this end?

I hope it ends soon We have been there long enough without any substantial victories. The loss of NATO and civilian life has been large and there seems to be no end in site. Afghanistan is a good strategical location, and they have lots of resources (including opium) that makes it very profitable for the NATO forces to remain there.

I will never defend the actions of these people killing our troops, but will never judge them either. I can only imagine what it would be like to have a bunch of countries bomb and invade my country and make it worse off than before they arrived. I would fight back too. Unfortunately there are extremists that brainwash children and other vulnerable individuals. I have always had reason to believe that some of the explosions up north near Kabul have been special op false flags, but that is a theory of mine and I have no proof so please don't be offended.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
that's why the middle east has always been like this and for a long time.

I think not

Once Upon a Time in Afghanistan
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, I think this is our side or TPTB, they're the ones creating/funding terrorists. And they always bomb hospitals in every war mission they do.

Yeah, our side is just as if not more guilty. We kill too, just in different ways. It is no secret that the funds that support these groups can certainly be linked to some interesting connections. CIA funding for Osama is just one example not to even get into the corruption of the current Afghan government.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

This is from my thread relating to the same incident, earlier the number of casualties from this terrorism was much lower: Divide and Conquer - Welcome to Afghanistan

I took a look at your thread and it was a good read, but it does not seem to be about the same incident I am reporting on.

I have long suspected our special ops setting up those kinds of operations you mentioned. False flag has always been a weapon of choice to cause deception. It works well in most conditions. I have no reason to believe this attack was a false flag. I'm just saying that I am confident the British/American special ops partake in these sometimes to cause the region to be unstable.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Clarifying example. If I called my self a freedom fighter FOR the people of America - the WORST possible thing I could do would be to blow myself up in a mall full of AMERICANS, when there's only 2 soldiers of the occupying army in the vicinity.

This is bullsh**.

Yea and then blame the occupying army and laugh as folks just suck the spin down like a milkshake. Once this idea is set into the minds of americans... why they can just strike with impunity. Out in the open in daylight. Like the bombing at the recent meeting in Iraq to discuss having the yanks stay longer. They try to blow it up and then say it was the americans doing it anyway. Time will come when they could blow up a large american city with a small nuke and get folks to believe the american governmet did it themselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I hope it ends soon We have been there long enough without any substantial victories. The loss of NATO and civilian life has been large and there seems to be no end in site. Afghanistan is a good strategical location, and they have lots of resources (including opium) that makes it very profitable for the NATO forces to remain there.

They were meant to be destroying the Poppy Fields; but there's evidence to suggest crop output has increased; as Obama has admitted that the "War on Drugs" has failed; it almost as farcical and meaningless as the "War on Terrorism"

I certainly support the troops our there putting their lives on the line; and i imagine many people in those war zones don't want them to leave.

I will never defend the actions of these people killing our troops, but will never judge them either.

I agree, we can't judge all of them.

I can only imagine what it would be like to have a bunch of countries bomb and invade my country and make it worse off than before they arrived.

True; the original justification for the war on Terror seemed to rest with "Terrorist" events like 9/11. But these militias arn't exactly at our borders with arms. How many times have they bombed or threatened us? That seems suspicious.

I would fight back too.

True, i'd fight back; especially if i couldn't see the bigger picture.

Unfortunately there are extremists that brainwash children and other vulnerable individuals.

That's one of the reasons i support the intervention in those countries; again to help the people who truly want freedom from these cults and militias.

have always had reason to believe that some of the explosions up north near Kabul have been special op false flags, but that is a theory of mine and I have no proof so please don't be offended.

I don't think that's such an outlandish "theory". I think the "official" goverment accounts given in regards to 9/11 and 7/7 seem more like conspiracy theories.

I certainly seems evident that certain "companies" benefit from war; and many politicians and 3rd parties have "private interests". It's the whole "problem/reaction/solution" concept at work it seems. As a Briton; i was outraged by 7/7 and the way it was handled; Something isn't right.

S+F

Peace
edit on 25-6-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It does mention this incident, but it doesn't matter, that is why I posted the information here, so it can be discussed here as well.

This is not about destabilizing Afghanistan, this is about winning a war. US is loosing momentum, it can't win a guerilla warfare, specially when that guerilla warfare strategy is a long term one, one which is supposed to bleed the money of all its resources.

What other options does US have at the moment? Maybe you can enlighten us.

And by the way, US has used these tactics when ever necessary, in Iraq, in Iran, in Pakistan, in South America... It isn't always successful, it depends on the environment, the conditions, the people, the culture. But it is daring for David Patraeus to try it in Afghanistan, because in my opinion the success rate is very low.

The best thing about this tactic is, that US just sits back and watches the resistance destroy each other, there is no need to do much, there is no need for those extra soldiers which is why I said the timing is also important. More importantly this tactic takes the focus away from the invasion and occupation, and justifies the invasion and occupation.

So basically this will not only help win the war, a war which US has practically lost without this tactic, also this will justify the invasion and occupation (permanent bases), and after the huge bloodshed US will look like an angel.

The same thing happened in Afghanistan, people still find it hard to believe that US would use such terrorism to cause massive bloodshed in wide scale, that's because of propaganda, not because of facts, history, or reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I have long suspected our special ops setting up those kinds of operations you mentioned. False flag has always been a weapon of choice to cause deception.

So are avatars with men holding kittens! LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

They are not taking out the poppy fields becouse this will make the mountain people even more angry. You got to be good and hopped up to get into a good grove with allah. lol

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
10 years and counting...Just another day in Afghanistan. The time to exit fully is long overdue. We have no strategic advantage to gain because we have gained nothing in all of these years. When or if we ever fully pull out it will be business as usual in a region that was never meant to be controlled by Western interests.

The Soviets bowed out and so should we. We missed our opportunity to gain a stronghold 9 years ago when we should of turned the mountain hideouts and fortresses into a sea of glass far ahead of the deployment of ground troops. Then again, Pakistan has been harboring these attack and run border hoppers for years.

What's the point here and what's the point in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Tunisia, and Egypt.

Cut it all off and cut off the billions in funding to these nations who literally hate the USA but love to spend our flippin money.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

This is not about destabilizing Afghanistan, this is about winning a war.

Which war would you say it is that is being fought in Afghanistan?

US is loosing momentum, it can't win a guerilla warfare, specially when that guerilla warfare strategy is a long term one, one which is supposed to bleed the money of all its resources. What other options does US have at the moment? Maybe you can enlighten us.

Well, the best option, would have been for the US and other countries to never invade Afghanistan. That option would have been the best for the world, but not such a good option for the war/banking cartels. But since they chose to occupy this country without a proper plan or any means for success, there aren't really any options other than leaving or continuing to fight this guerilla war and continue receiving coalition deaths and of course more dead civilians.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: forgot a word

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
everyone keeps missing the point that tobambi could end all 3 wars tomorrow....he has the power to order troops home as soon as planes can get ther to pick them up....the grat lader WONT do it....ask him wy....HE leads America....it could all end in one day folks....ask the black mesiah why he wont lead his liberal accolytes to the promised land?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join