It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb outside Afghan hospital kills at least 60

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What was the military value of this hospital or does that matter only when the US sends missiles to kill terrorists when they hide among civilians?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

They are not taking out the poppy fields becouse this will make the mountain people even more angry. You got to be good and hopped up to get into a good grove with allah. lol

The humor in your "joke" is dead to me. No point in religion bashing, at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Animals making war on their own kind...go moslems

Grow up... For your own sake.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

What I said is the literal truth..."growing up" is not viable response to this situation

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What I said is the literal truth..."growing up" is not viable response to this situation

What you said was in no way productive to the conversation, therefore just trolling for stars.

And I didn't know calling muslims "animals" was literal truth.

I must have missed that segment on animal planet..
edit on 25-6-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

What you said was in no way productive to the conversation, therefore just trolling for stars.

What is "trolling for stars"?.and I DO consider my comments productive to the topic...its very apt to what happened.....and if you dont consider some religious group that blows up hospitals in the name of their religion animals then thats your choice....I call it the way I see it....and,actually,that sort of gives animals a bad name....srry dogs....you are way better for this world than moslem terrorists

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

What is "trolling for stars"?.and I DO consider my comments productive to the topic...its very apt to what happened.....and if you dont consider some religious group that blows up hospitals in the name of their religion animals then thats your choice....I call it the way I see it....and,actually,that sort of gives animals a bad name....srry dogs....you are way better for this world than moslem terrorists

Is the US government not among the worst "animals" on the planet then? They kill people for money in the form of oil.... No you support that one, brainwashed fool.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I know our Military servicemen signed up in our Volunteer Army.
And I appreciate their committment. I sincerly do.
They signed an oath to not question authority or orders. I get that.

But at what point are they going to say" WTF?"

" Wadddya mean I have to go to? (pick a hot spot)"

These men and women aren't stupid.

Blindly taking orders has GOT to get on their nerves No?

Obama announces we're pulling out for political purposes according to the press..
www.thedailybeast.com...

Then a bomb goes off at a HOSPITAL? OUCH!

There is no graceful way to retreat. Russia and China are still rubbing their hands while we spend all this dough to keep our young off shore in harms way.

I will gladly share my bowl of soup in the soup line to get my fellow brother and sister AMERICANS off of foreign soil and out of harms way. You think our Military is good on other property?
Bring them home and see the fire in their eyes to protect us.
They're baaaad ass.

Let's get the bad guys in Mexico... Remember the Alamo? No it's "REMEMBER the Alamo"
Oh..that's right..we got out asses kicked.. I heard it was a good battle for a good cause.
en.wikipedia.org...

Rats.... War sucks. Soup anyone?

AND? If anyone here on ATS drinks beer? Whenever you go into a bar, ask if anyone in the bar is a VET.
BUY those Americans a drink and say THANK YOU.
I know I do all the time..and then I shut up..

Don't go into a Legion Hall and say that..You'll be broke before you get a second drink. You'll only do that ONCE.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Agreed Homedog, the Taliban and others who follow the same grotesque ideology are nothing but a vile disgusting bunch of cowards who have absolutely no buisness in a modern day civilized society. Any group of people that would deliberately target a hospital packed with innocent civilians are nothing more than scared little rats who daren't face off with real soldiers in a proper fire fight. They are nothing more than human garbage.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Agreed Homedog, they are nothing but a vile disgusting bunch of cowards who have absolutely no buisness in a modern day civilized society. Any group of people that would deliberately target a hospital packed with innocent civilians are nothing more than scared little rats who daren't face off with real soldiers in a proper fire fight. They are nothing more than human garbage.

Who?

Who are we talking about here?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

People who plant car bombs i'm guessing.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare
reply to post by confreak

People who plant car bombs i'm guessing.

you forgot"near a hospital"killing their own people in the name of allah

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I didn't forget anything; i didn't mention Allah, and neither did the user you initially responded to.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

In who elses name are they fighting?..Baal?...dont think so....Ill add allah or anything else if I think its apt....I didnt say you forgot...what i said you forgot was added in quotation marks....the rest is mine...sorry if I confused anyone...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I edited my post to make it more clear while trying to stay on topic. Debating wether or not islam and it's extremists deserves a place in a modern day civilized society is a whole other topic in itself.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Is the US government not among the worst "animals" on the planet then? They kill people for money in the form of oil

ummmm....no. is it so hard for you to fathom a person who hates all senseless killing? i don't support the U.S. in the middle east at all(or many policies we have), but neither do i support muslims blowing people up. i don't support christians blowing up abortion clinics either.

can i personally put an end to any of the above? no. does that mean i support it? no.

it almost sounds as if you support muslims killing innocents, so long as you can accuse others of doing the same.

tossing around "brainwashed fool" is dangerous. would you kill me because i am a "brainwashed fool" and an infidel to boot?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Is the US government not among the worst "animals" on the planet then? They kill people for money in the form of oil

ummmm....no. is it so hard for you to fathom a person who hates all senseless killing? i don't support the U.S. in the middle east at all(or many policies we have), but neither do i support muslims blowing people up. i don't support christians blowing up abortion clinics either.

can i personally put an end to any of the above? no. does that mean i support it? no.

it almost sounds as if you support muslims killing innocents, so long as you can accuse others of doing the same.

tossing around "brainwashed fool" is dangerous. would you kill me because i am a "brainwashed fool" and an infidel to boot?

Everything you just said was a retarded bucket of assumptions.

No, I don't support killing at all.
But this was a discussion about corruption, possible infiltration, and the state of a nation, before it was derailed by people who take every opportunirty to bash islam and muslims.

P.S. My post wasn't directed at you, so the fact that you felt the need to respond and TRY to pinpoint my ideals is annoying.

P.P.S I'm a muslim, who has authored a couple of threads and a multiplicity of posts AGAINST extremist/radical perversions of Islam, and the murder of the innocent.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

They kill people for money in the form of oil.... No you support that one, brainwashed fool.

so who is making assumptions? if you don't support muslim violence, then you should be on the bandwagon denouncing them. yet you take offense to these murderers being called animals? your dislike of their actions doesn't seem to be that strong.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I wonder if this has to do with the Taliban recently claiming victory over the US forces in that country.

Not according to your own source...

The Taliban, authors of many bombings in this war-ravaged land, denied responsibility for this one. Zabiullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the movement, told The Associated Press in a phone interview that "this attack was not done by our fighters."

There is no war to win in Afghanistan. Just poppies and oil pipelines to protect. It's an occupation, not a war. TPTB have no plans to ever really leave that region for too many reasons that I don't have time to get into here. That must have been a big bomb to kill 60 people.

AND...

The bombings were the latest episodes in a recent escalation of violence in Afghanistan. They followed President Barack Obama's announcement Wednesday that he plans to withdraw 10,000 U.S. troops from Afghanistan by the end of the year. NATO officials say Afghan armed forces will be ready to take over more security duties, and by 2014 the Afghan government will be prepared for full sovereignty

Interesting replies thus far though....

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

They kill people for money in the form of oil.... No you support that one, brainwashed fool.

so who is making assumptions? if you don't support muslim violence, then you should be on the bandwagon denouncing them. yet you take offense to these murderers being called animals? your dislike of their actions doesn't seem to be that strong.

He called "muslims" animals, not "these muslims" animals. Grammar school maybe? Not specifying a concentrated group implies the general population.
I made a thread denouncing all murders, specifically those carried out by people who call themselves "muslim" and claim their actions are in the name of Islam.

Your reading skills don't seem to be that strong.

Here's a link to make your life a little easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join