It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is a perfect example why we cut education spending first, it means we become so ignorant and stupid we spend our time arguing over race, while our country and freedom is stolen from under us.

Thank you all for falling into their trap.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by SaturnFX

Newsflash: North Africans are NOT Black!!! In fact, there are many who believe that the Ancient Egyptians were fully White. Africa does not automatically equal "Black".

And the Ancient Greeks were very clearly White, pure and simple. Look it up and see for yourself.

Ancient Egyptians were fully white? Common now, we all know thats BS.

And I wouldn't exactly classify Greeks as being white because they are mixed (even in ancient times) and tan, much like Spaniards and southern Italians.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Newsflash: North Africans are NOT Black!!! In fact, there are many who believe that the Ancient Egyptians were fully White. Africa does not automatically equal "Black".

fully white...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44b81458d3a4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ce6d56a2d8a.jpg[/atsimg]
Sure...total whiteness there...clearly they just painted in negatives, right?

many who believe they were fully white...I also assume these many equally believe the tooth fairy really exists.

They were black...not pitch black like center africa, but more of a...obamaish color due to the melting pot of the very dark and the ligher neighbors.

But ya, they were very dark...and anyone whom suggests they were white...do yourself a favor and point/laugh at them until they go away.

And the Ancient Greeks were very clearly White, pure and simple. Look it up and see for yourself.

Although open to debate, the average greek person would be better classified as having "olive" skin...darker than nordic style white, but not really "brown". dark hair, dark eyes, light skin, slight curls to their hair...not unlike what you will find in italy.

A proper nazi would dismiss them as "not white" due to their olive skin...clearly not the aryan race

This may help you out:
Map of skintones on earth

Anyhow, I think the fact that harmonic is complaining about lack of procreation, while not procreation, and your gem suggestion ancient egyptians were white has called it for me. I simply am above such conversations...you cannot debate such types of people...You cannot teach physics to a cat.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MareBellator

Ancient Egyptians were fully white? Common now, we all know thats BS.

And I wouldn't exactly classify Greeks as being white because they are mixed (even in ancient times) and tan, much like Spaniards and southern Italians.

Tan is a race? Interesting. You might want to check out racial archtypes and what that encompasses.

White egyptians:

edit on 25-6-2011 by Vanais because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I see that some of you where unaware that being white or being proud of your own culture is frowned upon by the commie/PC crowd. As soon as anything that has to do with race is brought up they have to make sure they let you know that you have no right to be angry because you are/used to be the majority in this country. They are all just being good little marxists and letting you know your place in the NWO.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wonderful. So in 30 years the whites will get minority status and special benefits. That was the plan all along. Why do you think you're considered a minority even if you're only 1/8 minority? They obviously WANT the whites to be the minority of the future, so they get the special treatment that minorities get today.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010

I don't believe that educated women view reproduction and motherhood as something shameful and/or an insignificant part of life.
Women for years have been told to believe that motherhood was a woman's only option and purpose in life.

Two contradictory statements. You undermine the role of motherhood in your statements and diction. Being a parent is THE most significant role in life. The FUTURE is in your hands. Your children should always come first and it's astounding how many modern women say things like "children would get in the way of my career", when it should be the necessity to have a career that gets in the way of raising your children. If parents would accept the importance of their position, maybe there wouldn't be so much youth delinquency and we could actually look forward to the future.

If I was not targeted by a man more than twice my age when I was still a child (legally, emotionally and mentally) I may have decided once I grew up that motherhood was not a priority for me.

Targeted? A certain cliche comes to mind....it takes two to tango. You may have thought of yourself as a child but if you were old enough to have children, you were certainly old enough to make rational decisions on who would or wouldn't father your children. I don't buy into this victim, "I was just a child" mentality.

I see no shame in a woman making decisions about what course her life will take and if she will or wont have children.

I don't have a problem with women (or men for that matter) choosing not to have children if they think they are not capable of doing the job justice. It's the greedy, narcissistic, materialistic mentality that I have no respect for. That is, choosing not to have a family on the grounds of instead wanting to spend your time and energy indulging in luxuries and constant pleasure-seeking in order to find fulfillment. That's a sad state to be in.

I'm not sure how women choosing not to become mothers affects you

The rampant feminist mentality has affected our entire society for the worst. It's nothing short of destructive and suicidal. Also, I know many mothers who wish they could stay at home with their children but are forced to work because it now takes two incomes just to make ends meet.

Life is too short to remain angry and jaded.

Feminists are the ones who live their lives pessimistically.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Im guessing you are from the US? Do you really feel US culuture is more civilised, or do you mean white people are more civilised? Being white is not a culture, being American is.

Black culture in the US is not at all like white culture. They still have not assimilated and I don't expect them to. Ideals that are based on the fantasies of white guilt laden liberals such as a multicultural utopia need to be put to rest for the good of everyone.
edit on 6/25/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Couldn't agree more with this. Blacks will never assimilate here in the US, they have had every opportunity to do so and have failed.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma

Racist Donkey. It's sad that someone as young as yourself has these views.

Scared the leftist agenda of instilling white guilt into the heads of white youth is not working out as planned? Newsflash, many young people today openly reject 'diversity' and prefer non-whites to stay in their own countries. It's because WE are the ones who have had to deal with the consequences of diversity being shoved down our throats. WE are the ones who have had to deal with a staunch, baseless hatred from non-whites. WE were forced to have project partners in school who can't even speak English, thus us being forced to do all the work. We are tired of being told that we are the only ethnic group that has no culture and that we should be ashamed of what we are, all the while being told that we should celebrate the culture of other ethnic groups. Some whites would rather not have their descendents having to go to school as a minority and constantly being the victims of violent crime. Don't even try to say "that's what non-whites go through today" because that is FAR from the truth. My high school was 79% white, yet violence by whites against non-whites were extremely rare while the vice-versa situtation was frequent. Just look at violent crime stats in general and look at white on black crime vs. black on white crime. If you think that whites as a minority will be accepted, coddled and given hand-outs like non-white 'minorities' are today, you are living in a dream world.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
When this country finally explodes I would not want to be in the non white category thats for sure. All of the commie forced multiculturalism has begun to backfire bigtime. All of the handouts to the minority's coupled with the crime has caused white guilt to turn to hatred.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Ninth Wave

You do understand that even early colonies came from diverse groups from Europe so yes it was a melting pot, just an mostly white one. You also know there was even free African colonist at the beginning?

This guy may have been suckered by white supremacist Establishment propaganda. Sadly, it's still somewhat of an issue these days.

Many? Sure, many white supremacists do actually believe that fascistic tripe. But not most of the rest of us.

Oh, and the Greeks weren't all 'pure' white either.............not even close.

In any case, who really cares about this stuff? We need to be focusing on more important things, anyway..............
edit on 25-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: Plz delete. Thanks. =)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AverageJoe1

Hmm....I've never come across "white supremacist" propaganda in any mainstream media outlet or in the school system. White guilt propaganda is what is unbelievably rampant. You talk as if "white supremacy" is the only racial issue there is to worry about. Why does the deep hatred the majority of blacks and many Hispanics have for whites not matter?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Couldn't agree more with this. Blacks will never assimilate here in the US, they have had every opportunity to do so and have failed.

Did white people fit in perfectly right away when they discovered America or was there violence to begin with?
You know the awnser to that...

So when you then bring Black people into your country in ships, do you expect after years of racism to all of a sudden just integrate? That is not how things work, it takes time just like it to the first white people to fit in with the natives. I think perhaps you should create a time machine so you can go back to the days when it was okay to treat human beings like nothing. My point is black people will fit into the community, just think about how things have changed over the years. It is already happening and that is what people seem to be scared of.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

The Irish, Italians, and other white immigrants have assimilated just fine. Yet blacks are still an entirely different segment of the US population in every aspect. This will never change because race DOES exist.

I don't see why you're using the "your ancestors were immigrants" argument. If anything, that's a good argument AGAINST uncontrolled immigration. It shows that diverse populations can't live among one another without one being dominated and stripped of their culture. The world started out segregated and for some reason, that's just not good enough for some people. They must have a "melting pot" full of tension and violence.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by OwenGP185

The Irish, Italians, and other white immigrants have assimilated just fine. Yet blacks are still an entirely different segment of the US population in every aspect. This will never change because race DOES exist.

I don't see why you're using the "your ancestors were immigrants" argument. If anything, that's a good argument AGAINST uncontrolled immigration. It shows that diverse populations can't live among one another without one being dominated and stripped of their culture. The world started out segregated and for some reason, that's just not good enough for some people. They must have a "melting pot" full of tension and violence.

Well in the UK we have white, black, asians, middle eastern and all other cultures integrated. We are a diverse nation and we do live together, America just isn’t a good example. Over here crime is not caused by just black people, you will find crime in any areas of poverty, asians, whites, blacks all can be both civilised or destructive.

Also each of the races for the most part have a strong British identity, obviously you get the few who hate anyone but their own race but for the most part we get along. Also maybe I’m mistaken but Italian mobs were big time criminals in the early days of America, or does that get overlooked? Anyway as you’re American I won’t try to say how it is over there, or persuade you that humans are a product of their environment. However if you look beyond the oceans you will find many communities mixed together and for the most part considered equal.

edit on 25-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Also each of the races for the most part have a strong british identity, obviously you get the few who hate anyone but their own race but for the most part we get along. Also maybe im mistaken but Italian mobs were big time criminals in the early days of America, or does that get overlooked? Anyway as your American I wont try to say how it is over there, or persuade you that humans are a product of there enviroment. However if you look beyond the oceans you will find many communities mixed together and for the most part considered equal.

Honestly - - Its pretty much exactly the same here in America as your describe it in the UK.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights

Im guessing you are from the US? Do you really feel US culuture is more civilised, or do you mean white people are more civilised? Being white is not a culture, being American is.

Black culture in the US is not at all like white culture. They still have not assimilated and I don't expect them to. Ideals that are based on the fantasies of white guilt laden liberals such as a multicultural utopia need to be put to rest for the good of everyone.

I think I've assimilated. I do not understand ebonics, I live in a decent house. I write proper english and I'm here talking to you aren't I ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Over here crime is not caused by just black people, you will find crime in any areas of poverty, asians, whites, blacks all can be both civilised or destructive.

Same here in America.

The media is partly at fault for focusing on certain ethnic groups.

But - - currently the largest ethnic group graduating college is black women.

The media focuses on Mexicans and the southern border. We also have a northern border - and I know Canadians do come here illegally looking for work - - but they are mostly white skinned.

Where is the focus on the southern part of the US - - like in the Appalachian mountain area (for instance)? You see these people on shows like Jerry Springer - - but rarely in the National Media.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join