It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I had an interesting thought, im mixed race (black/white). So does that mean I should have a gun in my left and a book in my right? One half of me a criminal and the other civilised? OP what do I do, I mean should I take turns being black then being white as the two are apparently different?

In all seriousness there is nothing wrong with preservation of culture, or ever race. However I think to judge human character, individual consciousness on something as superficial as skin colour I personally do not understand. In the same way when I think of the earth, I do not see individual continents; I see a beautiful planet with invisible border lines with no meaning.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
wow peeps, this is no big deal.Under our colour we all bleed red... stop the hating. People are people...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Over here crime is not caused by just black people, you will find crime in any areas of poverty, asians, whites, blacks all can be both civilised or destructive.

No one said ONLY blacks commit crime. The fact is blacks everywhere are more prone to criminal behavior than whites and Asians as are Hispanics.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Over here crime is not caused by just black people, you will find crime in any areas of poverty, asians, whites, blacks all can be both civilised or destructive.

No one said ONLY blacks commit crime. The fact is blacks everywhere are more prone to criminal behavior than whites and Asians as are Hispanics.

Guess she hasn't heard of White Collar crime. Oh - I know - - its a higher level intelligent crime. It doesn't count.

Actually - - I think it is the Russian mob that is currently the most predatory and violent in America today.

But Hey! Again - - you don't see the media putting their names and faces up on the screen.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Same here in America.

Boy are you waaay out of touch with reality.

The media is partly at fault for focusing on certain ethnic groups.

Trust me, if the media didn't exist, there would be far more whites with a sense of racial identity.

But - - currently the largest ethnic group graduating college is black women.

Care to back that claim up? Not that it would mean much because everyone knows non-whites are used to fill AA gaps.

The media focuses on Mexicans and the southern border. We also have a northern border - and I know Canadians do come here illegally looking for work - - but they are mostly white skinned.

The large majority of immigrants are from Mexico. You can't even compare Mexico to Canada FCOL.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You have to be kidding me, right? Here in the US 1/3 of the black population is incarcerated, thats the highest number per capita of any race living here. Those are facts, I know, I know, its because the system is racist and all that right? Do you have any idea how much this costs the tax payer every year, and how about the cost to society at large.?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Reality?

What exactly is your reality and your reason for this thinking?

Would be interested in your general location - - to assess the area that is your reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And the media doesn't say hardly anything about the war on our southern boarder!!! Its a mess and thats the way the communist powers that be want it. A flood of 3rd world welfare recipients that will be allowed to vote in 2012.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
And the media doesn't say hardly anything about the war on our southern boarder!!! Its a mess and thats the way the communist powers that be want it. A flood of 3rd world welfare recipients that will be allowed to vote in 2012.

I live on the southern border.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So have I lived on the southern boarder, its a mess, or maybe you dont see it?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Guess she hasn't heard of White Collar crime. Oh - I know - - its a higher level intelligent crime. It doesn't count.

It appears you have trouble comprehending what you read as well as using logic. Hint: the fact that blacks are more likely than other races to commit violent crime does not mean crime by other races does not exist.

The media actually downplays black crime and plays up white crime.

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

www.colorofcrime.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
So have I lived on the southern boarder, its a mess, or maybe you dont see it?

Were you looking for it to be a mess?

Did it bother you being a white minority amongst darker skinned people

Did you look for the positive or just the negative?

Please describe mess.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

I am fully aware of white studies. And other cultural/ethnic/race studies.

The focus perspective has an effect on what statistics you are choosing to gather - and how they are gathered - and the outcome.

This is a discussion board. I choose what and how I want to discuss. I am also 65 and have seen a lot of changes over the years.

My question to you is WHY - - you are choosing to focus on this.

Are you studying it in school?
Did something happen to you personally?
Is it because of an area you live in?
Are you a White Supremest?
Is it related to your profession?

edit on 25-6-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Any white person who has spent extensive time around groups of blacks will tell you that they have a deep-seeded hatred for whites. The same is true for many Hispanics. They make no effort of hiding it either. I guess it's not so harmful for you personally to keep living in your delusions- you won't have to deal with the results of being a white minority.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Did you look for the positive or just the negative?

This alone speaks volumes on your denial of reality. You simply create a mindset that tries to deny and ignore reality. That is NOT a healthy mindset in any way....it's borderline insane.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It's a part of my focus because it is REAL. It's an undeniable fact that whites are on their way to becoming a minority in the nations that they themselves built and established. The tipping point has now been reached. You should count your blessings that this won't be a part of your future. Looking up crime stats is not even needed for anyone who has had experience with different racial groups.
edit on 6/25/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Any white person who has spent extensive time around groups of blacks will tell you that they have a deep-seeded hatred for whites. The same is true for many Hispanics. They make no effort of hiding it either. I guess it's not so harmful for you personally to keep living in your delusions- you won't have to deal with the results of being a white minority.

I do not live in any delusion. I grew up in Los Angeles.

There is a difference in feeling danger because you are the minority - - - from feeling superior because you are of a certain ethnicity or white skinned.

You are certainly not making any effort hiding the fact you feel superior.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

White studies? LOL. You really have been brainwashed haven't you? The facts are the facts, they are hard to argue with, even if they don't fit in to your marxist utopia sooner or later you will have to open your eyes and face the truth. As far as the southern boarder goes lawlessness and murder are not positive contributions to our society, we already have enough of that here, and no i'm not afraid to be white amongst the darker skinned, but given my choice I would rather live amongst my own. Oh i know, shame on me right? for not wanting to live in a multicultural wonderland that will never exist.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

It's an undeniable fact that whites are on their way to becoming a minority in the nations that they themselves built and established. You should count your blessings that this won't be a part of your future. Looking up crime stats is not even needed for anyone who has had experience with different racial groups.

Life changes. Maybe you didn't know that.

Let's see "Street crime vs White Collar crime"

Geeze - - - You make me feel like a Porcelain Doll on a shelf - - that everyone should worship and be in awe of.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You are certainly not making any effort hiding the fact you feel superior.

EVERY race prefers the company of people their own race. This does not equate to a feeling of superiority. It's simply the same reason people love their own children more than their neighbor's.

You know our society has gone down the tubes when simply stating the truth is seen as immoral. The truth is not something that should be feared. Denial and delusion of reality is what should be feared and rejected.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join