It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Newsflash: North Africans are NOT Black!!! In fact, there are many who believe that the Ancient Egyptians were fully White. Africa does not automatically equal "Black".

And the Ancient Greeks were very clearly White, pure and simple. Look it up and see for yourself.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
sigh- don't you get it
these differences don't matter, this is insignificant

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Caucasians are not reproducing as much because caucasian women are more educated than their immigrant counterparts.
More education = women not sold on the idea that having children is their only purpose in life.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010

More education = women not sold on the idea that having children is their only purpose in life.

More indoctrination= women sold on the idea that reproduction and motherhood is something shameful and an insignificant part of life

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights

Originally posted by Bee2010

More indoctrination= women sold on the idea that reproduction and motherhood is something shameful and an insignificant part of life

I don't believe that educated women view reproduction and motherhood as something shameful and/or an insignificant part of life.
Women for years have been told to believe that motherhood was a woman's only option and purpose in life.
Women are finding that they might prefer to delay or opt out completely from the responsibilities of motherhood to fulfill other life interests.

I myself am a career woman, a student and a mother. I have 2 kids but wont have any more children because I cannot afford it and because I have other life and career goals.
Motherhood, my career and my studies feed my heart, my mind and my soul.

If I was not targeted by a man more than twice my age when I was still a child (legally, emotionally and mentally) I may have decided once I grew up that motherhood was not a priority for me. I see no shame in a woman making decisions about what course her life will take and if she will or wont have children.

Obviously you have a big problem with women in general leading their own lives and making decisions not to have children. I'm not sure how women choosing not to become mothers affects you but I hope you make peace with it soon. Life is too short to remain angry and jaded.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by starwarsisreal

We're talking about the stats here. Cultures reproducing at least enough to replace themselves is NOT a bad 'stereotype'. What's bad is the self-hate that whites have been indoctrinated with and the fact that we are supposed to buy into the idea that whites are the only ethnic group that do not have their own culture or heritage.
edit on 6/24/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

85% of us do not commit the crime either. Stats, as you say.. Go look them up.

Deebo

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

now, if it progresses into racial nonsense, then ya, posts, then the entire thread will poof

I have witnessed many threads pertaining to discussion about race made by whites get deleted...and no, it wasn't mere hate-mongering. If a non-white user makes the equivalent, it is guaranteed to stay posted.

...if there is an actual point, make it, if its just "I don't like multiculturalism because brown people scare me", then ya...its not really about preserving the great works of anglo people...

I have been talking about cultural preservation all along. The reality is that there are cultures more civilized than others. Trust me, "brown skin" is not what disturbs me.

Im guessing you are from the US? Do you really feel US culuture is more civilised, or do you mean white people are more civilised? Being white is not a culture, being American is. Also im mixed race with brown skin and judging from the things you have come out with I would say I conduct myself more civilised than you. Now excuse why I go shoot someone then go make tons of babies due to my "brown skin" culture.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Crazy stuff.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
If white people want more babies they should have them. I, as a white person, have trouble with the two sides of our face thing where we regularly tell young women that having a baby will destroy their world and then turn around and are suprised and upset when there are fewere white births.
My generation was told to wait. We, for the most part, waited. Now I know a ton of women who have had to resort to expensive medical intervention to have a child and others who haven't been able to even with intervention because they waited too long.

I agree, in fact I mentioned almost the same thing in another thread a few days ago. The affluent of America (mostly white upper middle class) are routinely being attacked by the liberal politicians and media and made to feel guilty about "wasting" resources by having children, by having too big of a house, by driving too big of a car, and just in general by having more "stuff" than the impoverished. Meanwhile the impoverished are rewarded through social programs for having multiple children. The statistics in the OP should come as no surprise, what it says is the liberal agenda has been largely successful in stifling the affluent while allowing the impoverished to flourish. What the liberals don't get and have never gotten is that this is NOT the path to prosperity for all. This will not raise everyone to the same level of prosperity, it will drop everyone to the lowest common denominator. This isn't the one and only reason our country is in serious trouble right now, but it is certainly one of the contributing factors.
edit on 25-6-2011 by SavedOne because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is very disheartening. Just imagining what the future will be like makes me sick and fearful for the children in my family whom I love dearly. I myself am not even in my 20's yet, but will be in a few months.

Racist Donkey. It's sad that someone as young as yourself has these views. YOU shouldn't reproduce. Nobody needs more ignorant, racist jerks running around the country.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma
Racist Donkey. It's sad that someone as young as yourself has these views. YOU shouldn't reproduce. Nobody needs more ignorant, racist jerks running around the country.

You disgust me.

Go ahead and give me one good reason why she should be labelled an "ignorant, racist jerk". Any reason at all. But actually, the ironic thing is that it's those on your side of the argument who come off sounding extremely racist.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

First sensible answer i've found - what exactly is the problem - we are all human beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Lol, couldnt agree more

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Because we are all human beings, no more, no less - end of sermon! And i am not religious either, x

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I'm sorry, but when did this become the United States of the KKK?

It's perfectly acceptable for non-whites to celebrate their heritage & culture, organize their own communities, work for the advancement of their people, and ensure the preservation of their culture. When whites so much as express desire for the preservation of their race & culture, they are demonized and labelled a 'racist'. Accusing someone of racism loses more and more stigma as each day passes due to it being rapidly thrown around, mainly by liberals and non-whites.

Dude, this is the USA...the native population is a sort of red/brown...
If you are wanting to celebrate white culture, go to one of the many nordic countrys where its almost fully white...

If you want to live in a mostly black society, you move to africa, if you want to be around middle easterners, you go to the middle east, if you want to be around asians, you go to china...if you want diversity, you move to america.

This is diversity...Causasians are not the majority race on earth...never was...however, there are many countries that are pretty pure in their skintone...move there and enjoy non-diversity, or remain here and celebrate multiculturalism and diversity...either way, stop flipping out that there will be more antonio bandaras lookalikes than brad pitt.

I guess you haven't been to europe lately, there is no such thing as a majority "white" country anymore. So in essence if you want middle eastern culture go to the middle east, if you want asian culture visit china, japan and so on, if you want black culture visit Africa, if you want diversity visit America, U.K, France, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Norway et cetera. Very poorly implemented diversity, that is. You get the idea i'm sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I guess that when the government of the US pays you to have as many children as possible whats to stop you?
To bad that working middle class whites have to pay for their kids food, healthcare, housing, etc... kind of puts a damper on reproducing these days.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've come to the realization that if the human race survives long enough, its skin will most likely develop a species wide mulatto-ish skin pigment. Which I am fine with. We're all still humans right? It's time we get over this race #.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
don't feel bad, the "ethnics" will miss us when we're gone! all that will remain of us in the future is a mere spoken memory of our awesome dance moves and epic dunking skills on the court. you think the blacks and mexicans won't be sorry when there is no more lady gaga's and justin biebers? the price of box wine will skyrocket.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96
Im "ethnic", Latino to be exact, living in the US and white as a ghost. Not all latinos are brown, 80% of Argentina is white and with European decent, so i dont think whites and more specifically Europeans are going to dissapear. And besides, wasnt the US supposed to be a melting pot?

...supposed to be a melting pot?
America was founded by white men and the Declaration of Independence was written by white men. That sounds like a white mans idea to me...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninth Wave

You do understand that even early colonies came from diverse groups from Europe so yes it was a melting pot, just an mostly white one. You also know there was even free African colonist at the beginning?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join