It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush caught about 9/11 Everyone please watch this video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

It's kinda old news here, but thank you for keeping it real...

It never hurts to post these old vids every now and then.....there are plenty of people out there who are unaware of them.

I have to believe that the two elections of Bush were rigged, lest I will have to face the glaring truth that our registered voters were so deaf, dumb, and blind that they elected the stupidest president in American history....the sh*t-kickin' cowboy with no brains in his head and an evil father who led him around by the nose.

"But he kept our country 'safe' for eight years....."

Someone......please just shoot me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you knew were lying, that's exactly the kind of mistake you'd make.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

"I'm a pilot too, and I thought; well there's a lousy pilot."

Humor us with some truth George...Why would you seek laughter when discussing a grave consequence?

Maybe, because the man has no conscience. Here is another of his tasteless jokes.

And here a link to some slip-ups made by Bush and some of his sinister henchmen.
100777.com...
edit on 25-6-2011 by Drunkenshrew because: link added

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
reply to post by loveguy

I'm a carpenter working on a remodel, I am constantly laughing at the guy who tried before me. To be fair to him he did not cause the house to fall like the pilot did to the WTC but stupidity is stupidity.
Do I believe this is a subject to joke about? No.
But sometimes gallows humor gets us through when nothing else will. I don't know when the video is from in relation to 9/11/01 but if it was recent after the attack I can see why he'd say it. Again, not agree, but see.

Yeah, kinda like reminiscing the fun times of a friend who'd recently past...

I kinda doubt George would have let any of HIS friends go down in ashes and thermite.

Wait a second, George did "accidentally" shoot his friend in the chest while hunting. Hmmm.
edit on (6/25/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
To all the partisan fools who want to blame Bush ---

Obama has been president for more than 2 years now. Where's the investigation he's leading into 9/11? Where's the justice for thousands dead? Why isn't your guy making it right?

Charlie Sheen (before his meltdown) released a very public video asking Obama hard questions about 9/11, asking for a new investigation:

You claim to be awake, but if you're a partisan you're still asleep.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
That is strange, I've heard it explained that he obviously meant the second plane crash, but if that's the case then why was his aide/secret service whispering in his ear the news of what happened?

What I also find strange is what Bush claims he said when he saw it live "Now that's a bad pilot" WTF? What kind of thing is that to say about a commercial plane crashing right into the WTC? It's as if he's making light of what happened. Very inappropriate and very bizarre. Especially for the POTUS. The guy was and is a complete moron.

My view is he's simply lying about seeing any of the crashes, I have no idea why he would lie about it, maybe he's just an habitual liar.

Actually this was pointed out to Bush that it was impossible for him to have seen the first plane strike... and he did not retract the statement. He actually insisted that he did witness the first plane strike. If I can find that interview I will post it.

Either Bush lied again or he is admitting that the Government knew it was coming and we can just add it to the long list of other little coincidences that sure point to foreknowledge by this Government.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Wait a second, George did "accidentally" shoot his friend in the chest while hunting. Hmmm.

No that was Dick Cheney who shot his buddy in the face while hunting, not George. Even dumb ol' George Bush could tell the difference between a bird and a human

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

reply to post by loveguy

No that was Dick Cheney who shot his buddy in the face while hunting, not George. Even dumb ol' George Bush could tell the difference between a bird and a human

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

reply to post by loveguy

And so it is Dick that said the stand-down order is still in effect while the "jet" was ten miles out?
edit on (6/25/1111 by loveguy because: quote isn't working?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
George Bush saw what he said he saw, because theres were a good amount of cameras focused on the WTC. News companies used them as their intros or outros (?) before and after segments. Infact on the morning of September 11th, they ended a segment and said, "and we leave you with this shot of the wtc." That was about 6 minutes before the first impact. They then came back and said theres been an accident.. So.. where are those video tapes?> Bush, if correct, had to have viewed one of these shots.. or he just "knew" what was happening, .. perhaps the Mossad had streaming video for him.

eta- though honestly.. I dont believe he witnessed the first crash I believe it was him being stupid, trying to associate himself with the commoners.. he probably thought it was aired live, and that he wanted to give his thought, which he was hoping commoners had.. "oh what an accident.." "horrible pilot.."
Though people were really thinking.. "what the hell?" "its such a clear day, something isnt right.." "this is a nightmare, right?>"

but no, to commoner Bush, it was, "stupid pilot"

edit on 25-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This video is more than enough and convincing that it was all a setup. Its definitely one of the most shameful chapters in United States history. 9/11 was pretty much the date that changed modern history as we know it. I know this old news but you know what, sometimes people forget what actually went wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It could not have been the second crash he was referring too, he was told about the second crash in a damn classroom where there were no TVs or anything!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
C'mon people, I can't stand this man either but the only thing this proves is that he is truly an imbecille.

Thousands, possibly millions, of people watched the second plane hit the building live on television.Why? Because every tv channel was already covering the story with ongoing live footage after the first plane hit. Bush would have seen the images of the smoking tower and the reports of the plane crash the same as the rest of us and as usual fails to explain himself properly. It's not as if the man has ever been able to string two coherent sentences together so don't give him so much credit.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And so it is Dick that said the stand-down order is still in effect while the "jet" was ten miles out?
edit on (6/25/1111 by loveguy because: quote isn't working?

Well it was Dick Cheney who said "the order still stands" but no one has ever said exactly what that order was. Some think it was a stand down order and it sure does seem possible.
edit on 25-6-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This has always been the deciding factor imho, if there was any form of criminal proceedings and Bush had to take the stand, a prosecution lawyer would rip him to bits regarding this.

A few pointers...

1). The moment Dubya was made aware of the second plane impact was when his chief of staff Andrew Card entered the class room and told him, thus proving beyond doubt he was not referring to the 2nd impact when he thought to himself `What a terrible pilot`.

2). The corridor/area at the school he was in whilst awaiting to enter the class room, did not and never has had a T.V. there.

3). The final and conclusive point, as we can all blatantly see and work out for ourselves, he was obviously referring to the 1st plane crash when he uttered those distasteful words, but, and it`s a big but, the only video footage that captured the 1st impact (the Naudet brothers) was around 11-12 hours away from being made public.

Yes he had satellite T.V. in the presidential limousine, and yes it was used en route to the school, a few researchers filed for a FOIA to the respective company that is responsible for the T.V. etc in the limo, only to be led a wild goose chase between them and the White house...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d29690713d31.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7968d7e39e0c.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f05b42fc5145.gif[/atsimg]

Just another aspect that could quite easily be put to rest and thus not fuelling the *tin foil hat brigade* by showing what was watched on the T.V. whilst en route to the school.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This video includes the footage being talked about.

As well as bringing up many other infuriating info about that day...

This vid has been around since '07, but I rarely see it referred to...It is short and concise, and gets my blood boiling...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join