It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush caught about 9/11 Everyone please watch this video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Here is the link on youtube, I don't know how to embed the video so we'll see what's going on..

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 6/25/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

What the?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
youtu.be...

Here is the link on youtube, I don't know how to embed the video so we'll see what's going on..

Here ya go.

Yeah, I remember that one. Still makes me sit up.

edit on 24-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks a lot, how do you actually embed the player? lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

It's kinda old news here, but thank you for keeping it real...

copy url--->on posting page--->VIDyoutube---^^^>paste--->remove everything left of /--->voila!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Shoot, I remember my Dad seeing the first one hit and waking me in time to see the second crash by saying "Wake up Son, we're at war" (hes ex navy).
However it sounds like my memory is wrong. Memory is often wrong. Even for past Presidents.

edit on 24-6-2011 by randomtangentsrme because: I curse you for making me defend Bush

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I sent you a U2U.

Just use the part after the '=' in the address and add a '&' if it isn't there. Then do the youtube ats embed thing.

Embed this: Sm73wOuPL60&

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

There's several ways to embed a video. Search it up...There's even a thread where you can practise your embedding

Cool avatar by the way. Noob Saibot?
edit on 24-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That is strange, I've heard it explained that he obviously meant the second plane crash, but if that's the case then why was his aide/secret service whispering in his ear the news of what happened?

What I also find strange is what Bush claims he said when he saw it live "Now that's a bad pilot" WTF? What kind of thing is that to say about a commercial plane crashing right into the WTC? It's as if he's making light of what happened. Very inappropriate and very bizarre. Especially for the POTUS. The guy was and is a complete moron.

My view is he's simply lying about seeing any of the crashes, I have no idea why he would lie about it, maybe he's just an habitual liar.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

I sent you a U2U.

Just use the part after the '=' in the address and add a '&' if it isn't there. Then do the youtube ats embed thing.

Embed this: Sm73wOuPL60&

This

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
That is strange, I've heard it explained that he obviously meant the second plane crash, but if that's the case then why was his aide/secret service whispering in his ear the news of what happened?

What I also find strange is what Bush claims he said when he saw it live "Now that's a bad pilot" WTF? What kind of thing is that to say about a commercial plane crashing right into the WTC? It's as if he's making light of what happened. Very inappropriate and very bizarre. Especially for the POTUS. The guy was and is a complete moron.

My view is he's simply lying about seeing any of the crashes, I have no idea why he would lie about it, maybe he's just an habitual liar.

The lie came from knowing beforehand of what was going to happen and being too stupid to get his time line straight.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

Sorry but this is old news

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

"I'm a pilot too, and I thought; well there's a lousy pilot."

Humor us with some truth George...Why would you seek laughter when discussing a grave consequence?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism

The lie came from knowing beforehand of what was going to happen and being too stupid to get his time line straight.

You very well could be right.

I'm pretty much convinced at this point that we'll never know for sure what happened.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Freudian slips-the unconscious telling the truth. I remember during one of his State of the Union or another televised address to Congress he stated, "Education is NOT my highest priority" and the whole room erupted in applause so he repeated himself saying "Education is my highest priority." I had recorded it and must have watched that few seconds thirty or more times trying to determine if I had heard what I thought I heard. I played it for friends and they heard the same thing. Freudian slips-the unconscious telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I'm a carpenter working on a remodel, I am constantly laughing at the guy who tried before me. To be fair to him he did not cause the house to fall like the pilot did to the WTC but stupidity is stupidity.
Do I believe this is a subject to joke about? No.
But sometimes gallows humor gets us through when nothing else will. I don't know when the video is from in relation to 9/11/01 but if it was recent after the attack I can see why he'd say it. Again, not agree, but see.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Did George bush eat paint chips as a child????

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp
reply to post by Leemo

Sorry but this is old news

Well sure it's old news. Although some people haven't heard about it. I mean, seriously, I'd have a few sharp questions for anyone who thought this was NEW.

But sometimes it's fun to just get all outraged all over again. I see things here all the time that are old stuff to me. But there are a lot of people who don't know about them, and I'm glad to see them discover them for the first time.

You should be able to find some new news if you look around the site some. I'm sure we won't mind if you don't want to continue to monitor this thread....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hahahaha and to think, that idiot was president... Props on the find. Snoogens

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Did George bush eat paint chips as a child????

Nope-too much coc aine and alcohol killing his brain cell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join