It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the BBC is a controlled tool of the NWO!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Source: www.globalresearch.ca...

The BBC which makes much of its 'objective' and 'balanced' news coverage, when challenged by the facts of its biased coverage of events in the Middle East and elsewhere, cites examples of where it has given voice to all sides of the issue. This is debatable, but let's assume that the BBC does present all sides then it really comes down to numbers as the following example of the vast disparity, not only in numbers but also in content, between its Syria/Libya and Bahrain coverage.

Between 29 May and 21 June the BBC news website carried fifty-seven stories on events in Syria.

By comparison during the same period the BBC carried just twelve stories on Bahrain, eight of which were on the Formula One race (an indication of where BBC heads are at).

Check out the link.. it is obvious how the BBC and i'm sure most, if not all MSM is controlled by the NWO! The BBC only reports on what the NWO wants you to agree with them on.. ie. Syria instead of Bahrain! twelve of the 8 stories about Bahrain are about the formula one race!! WTF! what about the protesters shot down in cold blood in the streets! oh right.. Bahrain has a large american military base OH and Bahrain is a puppet of the NWO military industrial complex... stuff like this just shows how manipulated the MSM is and how regular everyday folks will never hear anything about this kinda stuff... OH but Syria... hate them! the BBC tells you to!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't see any news about the Turkey - Syrian conflict at Big Brother Corporation either.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I see no proof, only speculation.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i dont know how this "proves" that the bbc is a tool of the NWO... you have provided no evidence other than your personal opinion.

but you are partly correct, the BBC is to a certain extent controlled by the british goverment, because it is kind of owned by them as it is a "free" public service.
it doesnt run adverts and is paid for by the british public in the form of a television license fee..
they do have to stick to certain regulations and the stories they cover, but generally BBC is one of the best and most reliable news sources..

edit on 24/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

haha really? did you read the article or just throwing stuff out there? It seems fairly obvious that they are ONLY reporting and giving opinions on certain conflicts and not others as a tool to turn the public opinion! If you can't see that, i guess i don't blame you.. Isn't there some show on the royal couple or lady gaga you should be watching instead of being on ATS?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Disagree.. its the same as the CBC (canadian broadcasting corporation)... During elections they are so biased its not even funny! The BBC used to be, IMO, a somewhat reliable news source... now its little more than a tool to brainwash citizens into agreeing with corrupt government. Its the CNN of the U.K... controlled MSM!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Disagree.. its the same as the CBC (canadian broadcasting corporation)... During elections they are so biased its not even funny! The BBC used to be, IMO, a somewhat reliable news source... now its little more than a tool to brainwash citizens into agreeing with corrupt government. Its the CNN of the U.K... controlled MSM!

the BBC cannot be biased, it is part of the regulations that govern them... they HAVE to be fair and balanced in any story they cover.. including during election time.. in fact alot of their tv and radio shows cannot even mention the elections during this time.. only news or specific political shows generally cover this subject..

The BBC cannot be compared to CNN.. that is a ridiculous statement..

and you cant say its like cbc.. they are a completely different corperations from different countries.. its like comparing burger king and mcdonalds..

and more importantly i dont know how you can claim to know about the BBC if you dont live in england and undrstand it inner workings...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

the BBC cannot be biased, it is part of the regulations that govern them... they HAVE to be fair and balanced in any story they cover.. including during election time.. in fact alot of their tv and radio shows cannot even mention the elections during this time.. only news or specific political shows generally cover this subject..

The BBC cannot be compared to CNN.. that is a ridiculous statement..

haha IF thats true... and YOU actually believe they are not biased then WHY did they not report on any of the protester killings in Bahrain, Yet they demonize (and believe me, im not saying the Syrian government is the best, not even close) Syria? Biased much? Seriously? Check your head friend! The BBC IS CNN, THE CBC IS CNN! MSM is NWO, and you've obviously taken the bait, hook, line and sinker

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I wasn't denying that. What I was saying that there is no proof that they are in any way related to the supposed "NWO".

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

they are a completely different corperations from different countries.. its like comparing burger king and mcdonalds..

They both still serve the same crap right?
One may or may not taste better, but all in all its the same $%^%
edit on 6/24/2011 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

haha IF thats true... and YOU actually believe they are not biased then WHY did they not report on any of the protester killings in Bahrain, Yet they demonize (and believe me, im not saying the Syrian government is the best, not even close) Syria? Biased much? Seriously? Check your head friend! The BBC IS CNN, THE CBC IS CNN! MSM is NWO, and you've obviously taken the bait, hook, line and sinker

dont be a fool and try and push your beliefs on other people... do you have any evidence of your claims or is just your expert opinion...

As said before, the BBC is to a certain extent controlled by the british goverment, as to what they put out, because they are a public company.. but they are certainly not biased during election time as you stated earlier.
you obviously know nothing about the BBC.. you compare them to some of the crappy media oulets you have mentioned... that is ridiculous..

they ARE one of the best and most reliable news sources out there..... FACT!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Again I refer back to the OP... if its the case that they are NOT biased.. WHY then (and I am asking you seriously to explain this to me) did they pick and choose the conflicts on which they were reporting? Is the Formula One race in Bahrain more important than the protesters dying? I know you are loyal to the BBC.. I was the same and still feel slightly bruised when someone downplays the CBC, but seriously, open your eyes. You cannot state for a fact that they are unbiased just because they are mandated not to be... come one dude!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
OP, are you just now coming to realize this?

You should have read my

wikileaks exposed, the man behind the NWO

thread. As it shows links for Soros funding
directly to the BBC.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh i knew it.. i just wanted to post it for others that didn't. Can you please reply with a link to that?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Again I refer back to the OP... if its the case that they are NOT biased.. WHY then (and I am asking you seriously to explain this to me) did they pick and choose the conflicts on which they were reporting? Is the Formula One race in Bahrain more important than the protesters dying? I know you are loyal to the BBC.. I was the same and still feel slightly bruised when someone downplays the CBC, but seriously, open your eyes. You cannot state for a fact that they are unbiased just because they are mandated not to be... come one dude!

my eyes are open mate.. to answer your initial question as to why it hasnt been covered.. i do not know the reason for this.. to be honest i dont know much about the situation in bahrain, so i only have your word for it..

i dont watch the news generally because as you say they feed you, only what they want you to hear.. but we need more evidence if we are to say the BBC is controlled by a secret organisation intent on taking over the world.. other than speculation.

And as for defending the BBC, as said before with the goverment connection.. they have to be careful what they put out there.. but you cannot compare them to CNN or any of these other media outlets..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
OP, are you just now coming to realize this?

You should have read my

wikileaks exposed, the man behind the NWO

thread. As it shows links for Soros funding
directly to the BBC.

id like to see this boondock.. im not sure BBC need any funding, they recieve money from licence fee, sell books, magazines, DVD'S and they sell tv programs to other countries..
to the tune of many billions of dollars every year..

im not sure they are even allowed to recieve private funding.. unless of course if soro's bought a british tv licence..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The BBC is biased.

However, there is a problem with this. The Left think it has a Right Wing bias, the Right accuse the Beeb of being Left leaning Liberals, and the Liberals generally keep quiet. My view is that the BBC is biased towards whatever political leaning will keep the licence fee rolling in. If the BBC became a optional subscription service then the current dire quality of output would see it's audience and revenue streams drop like a stone.

There is bias in the BBC, and the most obvious place to see this is in its sports coverage. If a sport has a history that comes from the Establishment then the coverage is second to none. Tennis at the moment getting superb coverage. The Oxford - Cambridge boat race, always gets good coverage. When they can afford it the Golf on the BBC is excellent. If a sport comes from the people, then the coverage is grudging, sparing, or non-existent.

Then there is the one single sport that proves the BBC coverage is biased: Rugby. Rugby Union turns into an Onanistic orgy of self indulgence and endless coverage. Rugby League is treated as if it was sponsored by Al Qaeda and played by pedophiles. In this respect the BBC is one of the most biased organisations on the face of the planet.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Of course they are ! How else can a broadcasting corporation get a law passed that it is mandatory to have a TV LICENCE if they're not in bed with the Government ?? There must have been a few back-handers for those 'aye's ! The BBC "World Service" is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office !

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
There is bias in the BBC, and the most obvious place to see this is in its sports coverage. If a sport has a history that comes from the Establishment then the coverage is second to none. Tennis at the moment getting superb coverage. The Oxford - Cambridge boat race, always gets good coverage. When they can afford it the Golf on the BBC is excellent. If a sport comes from the people, then the coverage is grudging, sparing, or non-existent.

Then there is the one single sport that proves the BBC coverage is biased: Rugby. Rugby Union turns into an Onanistic orgy of self indulgence and endless coverage. Rugby League is treated as if it was sponsored by Al Qaeda and played by pedophiles. In this respect the BBC is one of the most biased organisations on the face of the planet.

You know, not only is that true, it's the best thing I've read all week. I'm sick of the toffee nosed twits the BBC wheel out for Wimbledon, the Boat Race etc. Everyone a knight, too. Talk about establishment ?!

Have every expectation the BBC Olympic coverage next year will be absolutely nauseating.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is nothing sinister about the BBC, everybody knows they are just a left wing organisation. I dispise being forced to pay them tax but they are still a good broadcaster when they cover non politics related subjects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join