It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the BBC is a controlled tool of the NWO!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The left wing think the BBC is too right wing labelling them the Bush and Blair Corporation during the gulf war. They are also accused by some on the left as being too pro Israel. I guess it depends on whatever perspective you take. The BBC has always been reasonably fair and balanced, they have to be accountable to license payers rather than corporate advertising interests, which sets them aside from the rest.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

For a start Blair was nver right wing he was just not as left as his core hoped he would be.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
The BBC is biased.

However, there is a problem with this. The Left think it has a Right Wing bias, the Right accuse the Beeb of being Left leaning Liberals, and the Liberals generally keep quiet. My view is that the BBC is biased towards whatever political leaning will keep the licence fee rolling in. If the BBC became a optional subscription service then the current dire quality of output would see it's audience and revenue streams drop like a stone.

There is bias in the BBC, and the most obvious place to see this is in its sports coverage. If a sport has a history that comes from the Establishment then the coverage is second to none. Tennis at the moment getting superb coverage. The Oxford - Cambridge boat race, always gets good coverage. When they can afford it the Golf on the BBC is excellent. If a sport comes from the people, then the coverage is grudging, sparing, or non-existent.

Then there is the one single sport that proves the BBC coverage is biased: Rugby. Rugby Union turns into an Onanistic orgy of self indulgence and endless coverage. Rugby League is treated as if it was sponsored by Al Qaeda and played by pedophiles. In this respect the BBC is one of the most biased organisations on the face of the planet.

I know exactly what you mean..!!

It happens with football too, and the weather...

Its as if the North West doesnt exist to the BBC

On match of the day my team (bolton) and most other north west teams except the obvious are always on last even if it was a ten goal thriller, also when they are reporting the weather they just conveniently miss off all the major places from the North West off the map

INFURIATING

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Bull # the BBC idolises Manure like they are the second coming. Stop your paranoia dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join