It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You do realize that they used explosives?
Wait, what? I thought when I went to Implosion World.com, a website devoted to controlled demolitions, that those videos would be of buildings falling due to fires! [/sacrasm]

Yes I understand those are caused by explosives, that is why I posted it.

I am here pushing a controlled demolition theory, so when I show a video of a controlled demolition exhibiting similiar characteristics to the twin towers, there's obviously some parallel between the two that you must not have noticed.
edit on 30-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

99% is nothing and means nothing.
If your DNA was 99% right and 1% wrong you would be a retard so that 1% means everything.
Nice try!! but more biased rhetoric with NO facts!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

99% is nothing and means nothing.
If your DNA was 99% right and 1% wrong you would be a retard so that 1% means everything.
Nice try!! but more biased rhetoric with NO facts!

Chill bro. Why don't you take a look at this thread, or this one. The thread that you're posting in pales in comparison to the other two in terms of facts.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

So you also can not explain what force ejected the mass so you decided to bring up some irrelevant points. Look, oh noos, the top four floors crushed the lower 9 ones: www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-7-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You did not know what Darkwing and I were talking about and you decided to quote mine a single piece of random text and react to it. Very engaging.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You did not know what Darkwing and I were talking about
What makes you say that? I wasn't posting, but I read the conversation.

you decided to quote mine a single piece of random text and react to it. Very engaging.
Well yeah, you said something that was wrong, so I wanted to clear that up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are interested in the facts here, right?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The context of our conversation was why a natural collapse would arrest. Darkwing suggested that the jets eject the mass, and that is why it would arrest. Then I explain that those jets can only exists when a large mass is falling. The mass that is creating those jets can not both create those jets and be ejected at the same time. Then you jump in and say I am wrong and also explosions can make those jets. You really nailed it. For a natural collapse to arrest you require explosives.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Darkwing suggested that the jets eject the mass

What?

No.

Gravity ejects the mass. OS'ers have always used this mechanism to explain the dust jets so I thought you would kinda know about it.

Unless you have a perfectly inelastic collision things don't just carry on going straight after hitting things. Basic stuff you can see in any collision of any type since perfectly inelastic collisions are not real events.

The mass that is creating those jets can not both create those jets and be ejected at the same time.

Two things:

1) I don't believe that the mass that is falling could create the dust jets because they are focused localized expulsions. It is an OS idea that this is the cause.

2) There are two masses, the mass that is being crushed and the mass which is crushing. There is also a lot of rubble that is doing neither at any given point in time.

In both the OS and truther versions it is the non-involved mass that is being ejected.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by ANOK

So you also can not explain what force ejected the mass so you decided to bring up some irrelevant points. Look, oh noos, the top four floors crushed the lower 9 ones: www.youtube.com...

What? I'm supposed to explain the ejected mass? Do I need to? I thought it was a given that the mass was ejected seeing as it is NOT IN THE FOOTPRINT. How else was the debris spread in a 360d arc?

This PLB is from FEMA, go tell them they are wrong...

You are the one who needs to explain how the debris was ejected, and how the floors could continue to crush floors when the mass was being ejected.

You get a double raised eyes for that one...

edit on 7/31/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

xxx

I feel you man.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01
reply to post by ANOK

xxx

I feel you man.

LOL yeah I should have left it at that.

But that is what they want.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

You claim that the majority of the mass would eject which would lead to arrest, but you completely fail to explain how. If you wish to believe that is happened, against all evidence, sure, go ahead.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Did you know that this mass ejection is a pure fabrication by truthers made up in order to claim that the collapse would arrest? There are two very damning reasons is it complete nonsense. First is the rubble pile, up to 70 feet higher inside the footprint than outside it. The debris outside the footprint consists mainly perimeter columns, you can in fact easily identify them. The second reason is collapse time. If most of the mass really ejected, you can never ever have a collapse time of ~13 seconds, not with all the nukes, laserbeam, thermite or explosive in the world. You need a mass that is pushing down the lower floors in order to achieve such a low collapse time.

I am sure you are not able to comprehend any of this, but maybe Darkwing will. He seems to be a bit more intelligent than you are but he is completely stuck with some dogmas.

Edit, just for reference, here is evidence that the rubble pile is up to 70 feet higher inside the footprint. Be ready to ignore it:

spatialnews.geocomm.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You claim that the majority of the mass would eject which would lead to arrest, but you completely fail to explain how.

No I don't, why do I have to explain it?

That is what happens in collapses of this type in reality ALWAYS and EVERY TIME.

Reality is what reality is independent of my ability to make you comprehend the blindingly obvious.

You fail to appreciate that science doesn't have to ask WHY things happen, we don't know WHY gravity works, and we shouldn't care much from a scientific perspective. All that we know and all that we need to know is THAT it works consistently within a well-defined range of parameters.

If you don't get that you don't get science. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

No I don't, why do I have to explain it?

That is what happens in collapses of this type in reality ALWAYS and EVERY TIME.

No it does not, I showed you a Verinage demolition where it didn't happen. You are making this up so that you do not have to explain those magical forces you claim existed.

Reality is what reality is independent of my ability to make you comprehend the blindingly obvious.

Reality is not whatever you make up.

You fail to appreciate that science doesn't have to ask WHY things happen, we don't know WHY gravity works, and we shouldn't care much from a scientific perspective. All that we know and all that we need to know is THAT it works consistently within a well-defined range of parameters.

If you don't get that you don't get science. Simple as that.

I am not asking why a force pushed out the mass. I am asking which force was responsible for it. Or in other words, how was the mass pushed out. Your made up assertion that it always happen is not a valid explanation. A mass falls down, not sideways.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Then you jump in and say I am wrong and also explosions can make those jets. You really nailed it.
Here were your exact words:

You do realize that these jets can only happen when a great mass of debris is falling right?
So, since the debate is over whether or not it was a natural collapse or a controlled demolition, I think providing evidence that controlled demolitions can cause those jets that you claim can only occur during a mass of debris falling, which would be consistent with the official story, is completely reasonable.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I don't really expect you to understand what the word context means so its all fine with me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

No it does not, I showed you a Verinage demolition where it didn't happen.

Verinage is a demolition, and yes, material is ejected sideways, but it is limited BY DESIGN. It is possible that a natural collapse can happen on the mechanism, but it is also possible for monkeys hitting typewriter keys at random to type out the collected works of Shakespeare.

But wait...

YOU ARE RIGHT PLB!!!!!!!!!

It is NOT gravity that causes things to go sideways, at least not directly. The force responsible for causing the acceleration in this case is the electromagnetic force. Gravity is involved but not the ultimate cause, you are correct.

I apologize for my foolish oversight.

I don't really expect you to understand what the word context means so its all fine with me.

I get what context doesn't mean: It doesn't mean that you can claim that the dust is causing the dust jets in one context and then play dumb as to the mechanism of material being ejected during a gravitational collapse as if elastic collisions are a new and hitherto undescribed phenomenon or something in another context.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Verinage is a demolition, and yes, material is ejected sideways, but it is limited BY DESIGN. It is possible that a natural collapse can happen on the mechanism, but it is also possible for monkeys hitting typewriter keys at random to type out the collected works of Shakespeare.

So you think they design those buildings so that they could use the Venirage collapse technique on them? Seriously? But at least you acknowledge that "That is what happens in collapses of this type in reality ALWAYS and EVERY TIME." is complete nonsense.

It is NOT gravity that causes things to go sideways, at least not directly. The force responsible for causing the acceleration in this case is the electromagnetic force. Gravity is involved but not the ultimate cause, you are correct.

I apologize for my foolish oversight.

So how is the electromagnetic force going to push out the majority of the mass? It will be fun read what fantasy you are going to make up this time.

I get what context doesn't mean: It doesn't mean that you can claim that the dust is causing the dust jets in one context and then play dumb as to the mechanism of material being ejected during a gravitational collapse as if elastic collisions are a new and hitherto undescribed phenomenon or something in another context.

So where exactly do I say that material is not ejected? (hint: I don't, your mind in making up things).

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

So you think they design those buildings so that they could use the Venirage collapse technique on them? Seriously? But at least you acknowledge that "That is what happens in collapses of this type in reality ALWAYS and EVERY TIME." is complete nonsense.

What part of there being lateral ejections being present is verinage did you miss?

Verinage is designed to maximise the efficiency of a demolition of a pre-existing structure.

Engineered processes are nearly always more efficient than natural occurring random ones. Lateral ejection represents an inefficiency for a process designed to do work by having as large as possible a falling mass impact the lower structure as axially as possible.

So it is rather obvious that Verinages would be engineered to limit this inefficiency.

So how is the electromagnetic force going to push out the majority of the mass? It will be fun read what fantasy you are going to make up this time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I knew this one would get you, you are SO predictable.

Didn't you say you studied electrical engineering HAHAHA, so enlighten us oh all knowing sage:
What role does the electromagnetic force have in macroscopic behavior of objects in our everyday experience (non-electric objects obviously).

You are such a hoot PLB, vcould you at least try to not be so easy to play around with?

So where exactly do I say that material is not ejected? (hint: I don't, your mind in making up things).

But wait PLB, I thought you said there was no force to eject the mass, changing your song so quickly? I was just starting to get into it.

So maybe YOU can explain to us which force is causing these ejections you now claim to be happening to occur.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join