It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I haven't seen it.

reply to post by Wizayne

I haven't seen one either. Making it very questionable how this old man and one other dude pulled it out and WHY. I am truly interested in a photo that shows the pole in the car.

Simply because it does not exist, Lloyde himself states pretty clearly that the damage did not occur at that location.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
Simply because it does not exist, Lloyde himself states pretty clearly that the damage did not occur at that location.

But GoodOlDave claimed that there was a very famous Ingersoll photo that showed the light pole lying on top of the cab.

I guess we have to wait for GoodOlDave to login and give us the link to the photo that he claims exists.

I would really like to see it - eagerly waiting now.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Thanks for posting that video. I saw that a few years back when CIT first released it, good honest hard work put forth by those guys. That old guy really makes you wonder if he's old and wise and tired or just old and ignorant. I truly think he is not stupid and while driving with these kids he tries the old one two I know you know the path was here so I'm gonna try to convince you I was here sort of maneuver but fails miserably. No doubt something is up with that guy. CIT did a great job. Thanks again for the video.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Fact is, it's been 10 years and there were around 80 cameras filming the Pentagon ``plane impact`` that day.

Well guess what, only 2-3 videos have been released so far.

WHERE ARE THE OTHERS... Ah yes, another cover up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Fact is, it's been 10 years and there were around 80 cameras filming the Pentagon ``plane impact`` that day.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the 80+ number was actually confirmed by the dude with the FBI who sent the videos which were requested under the Freedom of Information Act. It's funny how the videos which were sent to him didn't capture the plane on camera, only the explosion. How unlucky!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

i added my own 100& conclusive version.

I do not need an utube video or any body else telling me their little stupid treasonous version of what happened.

One thing that was explained in my teachings is that,

If a man can’t hear, then you can explain what happened.

If a man cannot see, you can still explain what happened…

However, if a man can see and hear what he saw and witnessed….then what in god’s life can I teach him.

‘YOU SAW THE VIDEOS AND YOU PRETTY MUCH WITNESSED THE WHOLE EVENT’ LIVE IN YOUR LIVING ROOM …. JUST NOT UNDERSTANDING THE REASON WHY YOU KEEP TRICKING YOUR SELF INTO BELIEVING THIS… ‘PROGRAMMED RHETORIC’ THAT I SEE HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR BRAIN JUST LIKE THE OTHERS ON THE ATS.

I mean…what more do you want !
ITS VISUAL CLEAR EVIDENCE OF WHAT HAPPENED.

‘Stop being so programmed’ and listen to what you believe, and what you saw…PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

TextGemini, not only is your ignorance on complete display, but you are in danger of sounding quite racist there.

YES...IM VERY RACIST!!!
'RACIST AGaINST 'IGNORANCE'

My mother is Indian and my father is German, so race has nothing to do with this...'homie'

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

We're treasonous because we question them on a rightly questionable event? Really now?
Look, on this thread, you've offered little to no evidence, but simply insulted and berated anyone who disagrees with you. If you don't have anything to bring to the table, get out, or be labeled a troll, which is extremely frowned upon here.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I agree. Just watch the videos without the sound on and you can SEE that the buildings were blown up. Up Literally. Close your eyes and listen to the amateur footage and you hear all sorts of explosions and you can HEAR the towers being demolished by controlled means.

Don't listen to what the media heads are telling you to experience. Amen.

You're a strange fish DC. Strange indeed.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I do not need an utube video or any body else telling me their little stupid treasonous version of what happened.

Well speaking of treasonous:

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, U.S. Air Force (ret)
Combat fighter Pilot; MS Aeronautical Science

•U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot

•Former instructor, U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program.

•As an Air Force weapons effects expert, was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures.

•Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis.

•Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq.

•20-year Air Force career.

Statement (3/25/07):

"After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government.

“We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to ‘support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic’. Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it."

“We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"
Source or This thread

So I ask you, is this Lt Col, that patriotically served his country to protect your right to write drivel on this site treasonous for pointing out that there may be elements within our Government that may have committed treason?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

The only thing I learned in 34 pages is that you cannot teach a bat -'that can see'.

Reality and common sense needs no proof… Especially from utube or some human with a skeptics brain.

After listing to these treasonous ...Judas comments, about our great nation, I think I am going to do one of the realist threads ever in the world ...and it will be called…

‘Would you have saved bin laden if you could? or would you break timothy McVeigh out of jail?

Or…Do you think that the judas blood resides in your blood?

edit on 30/6/11 by masqua because: Quoted post removed

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I dont wanna sound insincere but really whats it matter if it was an inside job or not? it has happened regardless it may be time we all moved on from this tradgey and got on with our lives

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If you have an identity connection with the image of Silver Surfer(which is a fabricated alien cartoon)

If you choose to use the name "Immortal Gemini"

If you believe that Bin Laden should be categorized with Timothy Mcveigh

If you believe Judas existed let alone betrayed Jesus for some short term bribe. GULLIBLE

,,,Then you definitely qualify as someone that would believe everything that they are told by: government,pastor,parents and fox news. Or maybe you are a closet Anderson Cooper 360, not 527..

Ps- and for your info BATS can see. Better than you or I. They can see with there eyes seeing ultraviolet light and MOST of all they use sound to see perfectly at night. Its called Echolocation , very similar to sonar.

How does it feel? To choose to alienate your own brain.

Note: I find it very weird you believe in the bible and have an alien cartoon image . Your so freakin weird.

Please don't leave this thread. I love your stupidity. Your more entertaining than AppleTV.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodexSinaiticus

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
I can't wait for the truth to come out. It won't be long now. People are learning for themselves. And all the believers of the official story are going to look so stupid. I can't believe how deluded people are to think that planes actually bring down buildings. It defies physics if any of you were smart you would see this for your own eyes. And yes building 7 was demolished.

Do you know how long it takes to rig a building that big to implode? Somewhere around 2 weeks to set up.
Now if you watch the top of building 7 before it implodes, you clearly see the core give way and the top of the building sags in. definite explosion.

I can not for the life of me understand why anyone would believe the official story when you can see it for your own eyes.

Dumb much? Brainwashed much? Influenced by MSM much?

I just saw another thread, and I have to tell you all the OP of:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seems to have a unique perspective. This guy is a genius, I don't want to hijack this thread but I have to tell you his logic is sound.

real quick the idea is: 911 happens....> truth'rs grow over time....> economic collapse or other breakdown....> truth regarding false flag is exposed...> momentum built for NWO due to evil elements within our government.....> order established.

Interesting stuff and a little scary.

The problem is bigger than that. If what that thread states is true, then the people behind it greatly under estimate the power of other countries. I see it like this the people behind it are faceless. New world order will never happen when the truth comes out. And definetly can never happen in the world we have today.
My country wouldn't stand for the 9/11 official story to be a fraud. We would absolutely disconnect all ties. We dont even need US dollars or the idea of one world government. So say its true they wanted the truthers to be apart of it. And they prey that the truth will make way for reform and new world order.

Then there is no way the that the USA when in crisis will look any worse to the rest of the world.

With this i would see USA collapsing by itself on itself and one world government will not occur. it's actually really good point you make. You know Russia and China aren't trading in US dollars right? That China is buying land like it's going out of fashion? Those two countries are praying that USA collapse. ONE WORLD ORDER isn't feasible without killing many people. That's all I will say with out going off topic. But the truth will hurt more than they the powers behind the 9/11 fraud, would have estimated.

Is this really what they wanted from this. One world Order. the British couldn't do it. They got to Asia and thought twice, kept Hong Kong to try hold some control of the world. Which is even more evidence they really dont have control and are clutching at straws to gain. So what makes the people behind 9/11 think they could do it now with more people now populating this planet.

the way I see it, the people behind 9/11 are clutching at straws. Pulling off more drastic things to entice change because the world they live in is self serving. Serving their own interests. Thats suicidel in a world we live in today. The world is waking up to the BS of money, politics and religion. they realize people aren't has easily controlled as they once thought we would be. It's spiraled out of control for them.

No normal person that sees 9/11 as a fraud will want to be associated or aligned with such a society.

I actually email the guys at Loose Change about this. I wish I kept the email now. It was after Loose Change 1 came out. I asked them what is worse, the fraud or the truth. I said if the American people wake up to this there is going to be anarchy and USA will be all alone to fight herself.

I never got a reply.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Right on target, Dilly. It's amazing that these guys think they are reaching anyone, let alone helping to convince a skeptic. I welcome their participation because of the complete absurdity of their argument. They are digging their own graves, and I love them for it. How pathetic they appear. They know they're getting killed, and have nothing left but personal attacks against anyone who's looking for some answers. I'd give anything to see where some of these people live.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

I dont wanna sound insincere but really whats it matter if it was an inside job or not? it has happened regardless it may be time we all moved on from this tradgey and got on with our lives
Are you sh****** in my pants? You don't think it matters that our own government killed 3,000 Americans to justify invading the Middle East and taking away our Constitutional rights? We can't move on from this tragedy if our rights are being taken away as a result of this false flag attack, and we especially can't move on if we're still fighting a war whose justification was finding a bearded man who the FBI had no evidence to indict for the attacks.

Just because the planes aren't hitting buildings doesn't mean Americans aren't under attack, but it's not terrorists we should be worrying about, it's our own government.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The debunkers have been quiet ,,,I guess we truthers have changed the debunkers perspective on 911. You debunkers are falling like flies. Or should i say falling like building 7.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizayne
Now it's your turn to learn something.

Perdue says there was an exit hole 4 floors high and at least a 1/4 of the building wide:

You conspiracy people become quite entertaining when you attempt to scramble to do damage control. You were bickering that no aircraft wreckage penetrated all the way through, and I showed you irrefutable video evidence that yes, wreckage did come out the other side...and your response? Now you're bickering over how big the hole is on the opposite side. If you're genuinely demanding that I need to to take out a ruler to determine whether the exit hole was 1/4 of the building wide, 1/8 of the building wide, or in small locations that if placed in a contiguous area would equal 1/4 of the building width, you're a idiot. The craft still penetrated all the way through and it still necessarily needed to create massive damage within the structure to be able to penetrate all the way through, which necessarily lends credibility to the Perdue study of massive internal damage regardless of whether the exit hole was twenty feet, ten feet, or eleven feet, three inches. You might as well be arguing how many toilet seats were up vs. down when the plane struck.

Seriously, this is just desperation on your part at this point.

You have no proof to back up the story you so desperately want to believe. You take other peoples words for fact (the OS), the whole time knocking down others that do the same with other's words but have different conclusions. All you have to do is admit that you have no actual power in the form of facts, you're just good at putting people down that dont agree with you.

Do I really need to explain your own conspiracy propaganda to you? For one thing, the Perdue study isn't "the OS". The 9/11 commission report doesn't mention anything about how the collapse occurred one way or the other so the Perdue study is just one study among several studies independent from each other that attempts to explain it...and it wasn't even a gov't study, it was a university study. For another, I just showed you irrefutable video proving wreckage did penetrate all the way through the structure so it's asinine to claim I have "no evidence".

The problem clearly isn't that there's no evidence backing up the fact that it was a terrorist attack. The problem is that you don't want to believe the evidence is true because it would mean your conspiracy claims are false.

I've spent five years looking into this and you have devoted NOTHING. I owe you nothing and you deserve NOTHING.
You are a little kid in a world where MEN are needed to stand up and protect the helpless.

I have said many times that the conspiracy theorists are involved in this whole thing NOT to discover the facts behind 9/11, but becuase of the outlet for abject paranoia that it brings, and their emotional attachment to this ideology is so great that any attack on their ideas is perceived as a personal attack upon themselves and they respond in kind. Hey, you can insult Bush and Rumsfeld all the live long day, and I wouldn't care in the least.

Seriously dude, if you can't even get your conspiracy claims past a nobody like me, then how do you expect to fare in any potential independent investigation you might get? Do you really think accusing the committee of being little kids for not agreeing with you isn't going to get you laughed out of the room?

You really have no credibility.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

The United States of America is… our beloved Jesus Christ; and all skeptics are the Judas that is betraying the USA everyday.

‘YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF, NOT ONLY BETRAYING YOUR COUNTRY, BUT ALSO BETRAYING ME AND WHAT I HAVE TAUGHT YOU‘.

I have tried to teach you mortals the language of common sense, but you refuse to listen to wisdom
In addition, clearly have turned to the dark side of life.

The twin towers were destroyed from an airplane.

The reason why it fell was that the weight distributed in the middle was too much for both buildings, the top of the structure is very important to the frame not bending, so when the top was gone and the 50 tons of airplane started descending down to the next floor, the weight bent inwards and eventually was just to much for the frames to hold, not only weight but it was burning as well.

The pentagon was hit by an airplane and that’s the end of that.

The last airplane was shot down.

And building 7 burned by some fuel tank at the bottom of the building.

This is my Immortal 100% conclusion and I approve this message.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join